Possible school shooting situation

This thread is a repost since last one got 404'd. I have been friends with this kid who deals drugs n shit, and I bought a good amount of drugs from him. The kid lives in his own appartment even though he is not legally allowed to do so and has a good amount of money. 2 weeks ago, he showed me at school that he had bought a pistol, and that he had it in his bag. It wasn't a fake pistol, and I knew which type of handgun it is but I will not name it for the sake of keeping things hidden. He even showed me a magazine he had with real bullets. I acted like I was cool with that and even told him about the type of handguns I'd love to have, (especially revolvers). In reality, I was very shocked, for obvious reasons. I told this other kid about why he had bought a gun, and he told me that since the kid was one of the top dealers in that town, he was occasionally in danger and he needed protection. But when I asked the kid I was talking to why my "friend" brought that gun to school, he just replied; "i dont know". Why would he bring it to school if he needs it for personal protection at his own domicile and at the streets, and if its not for self protection but for a school shooting, why would he bring it to school? It just doesnt make sense to me. I thought I maybe could tell the people of the school that he could possibly shoot up the school sooner or later, but I am very hesitant to do so because if he gets arrested the authorities will make extensive research about him and they will find out about the drug deals that have happened between me and him rather easily since we have a lot of dms about it on our phones. I told two of my friends about it, and I instantly regretted doing so. They got rather scared and they were going to tell the principal about it, and I freaked out because if he would be caught having a weapon the most likely thing he'd do would be shooting up the school.

Attached: 8Fcd0bji_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Follow up: Im also scared to report him since he has links to a lot of criminals, and getting him arrested could have terrible repercussions on me. Also, once he'll get freed, he try to fucking track me down and kill me for sure.

Senpai if u don't report him you could get in hella trouble. He's screwed you by telling you, and put you in a situation where you could end up in trouble for his autism.

I don't care but it's silly how active the jannies are over random shit.

again skip to 4:30 to see what kind of foolish behavior we're dealing with. youtube.com/watch?v=nqgO7-fRiXg
you all should have made better choices

My IQ isn't low enough to understand the video. After five minutes of surreal and dissociative confusion I've decided that I need to get punched in the head at least a few thousand times more before I comprehend it.

bring your own gun to school and kill him before he can shoot anyone

Bruh they wouldn't go after you if they arrested him. They have bigger fish to fry.
Just tell the school jesus christ do you want to die

>links to criminals
cringe
just report him you dumbass, nothing will happen to you.

why do you care what happens to anyone else at that school?

Just move schools or don't go if you think he's close to doing it. Self preservation is all that really matters.

OP let it go, ignore it. Don't screw up your life, it's his business... just don't tell anyone, keep yourself safe.
In fact get close to him and ask him when he is going to do it, don't go that day. If you have very close friends/gf, ask them to come over at your place to play vidya or roam around city for the day.
You said he has criminal connections, and since he only told you you can easily be caught up in this mess. Police can't do crap against entire gangs. You stay safe and keep your people safe (assuming its not many, but your entire gang can skip classes and hang out for sure)
Don't be a hero.

Attached: 2B0E2BEB-DE1C-4E6F-BAE9-884C599E102A.jpg (864x486, 67K)

This is only being posted because of that columbine lockdown earlier this week. Just some cuck riding the hysteria wave

Watch your own ass. Fuck everyone else. Drop out of school and/or move to a new home (although you sound underage, so I don't know if you'll be able to do the second part.)

this is crap, if he report's it he can be identified by the criminals, ignoring is best. You aren't in any shit as of now, report it and then the trouble starts.

He may need it otw going home. But honestly, he probably won't attack the school. He makes money from them. That's his stock- why would he? Drug dealers thrive on the precipice of social order- not too strict or someone would catch him, not too horrible or they would get stomped by real killers/g's/thugs etc. Leave him alone

no you fucking moron, i have been wanting to post this for 2 weeks, i dont even wtf is the columbine lockdown or smth

Fucking faaaake. Also how old are you faggot

same thing i thought. he's making a whole business and he's makin tons of money, so i dont get why he would shoot up the school and destroy everything he ever worked for.

for fucks sake, its not fake, the only reason im not giving more details is because in case something happens i dont want authorities to have clues that i was aware that he was armed and that i didnt tell anyone about it. Wtf is the pointing of making all of this shit up anyways if im anonymous?

you need to give us some kind of proof otherwise you will be accused of larping, that's just how it is

Tell us how old you are cause you're acting like little fucking 13 year old sperglord you dumb faggot

Didn't read
I don't care you retarded fucking faggot
I hope he shoots your underage ass
Saged

he probably is 13 lol, you trying to get him banned?

James you fucking faggot I showed you my gun because I thought you were cool. Now I learn from my sources you're posting about me on some stupid Chinese cartoon website? Putting me and my business in jeopardy? Sleep with one eye open tonight buddy

What indicates you that I am a 13 year old sperglord?

Need his confirmation. I know he's underage since his friend isn't legally allowed to live alone and I'm assuming they're both the same age.

lol ffs

no, we don't have the same age, i am 3 years older than him, but we know each other from an old school we used to frequent.

So you don't want the cops to know about your drug purchases, but you'll post about it on a website where your IP can easily be obtained by law enforcement if they have reasonable cause, which you gave them in your post. Do yourself a favor and quit doing drugs because you need to keep all the brain cells you can retard

>i am 3 years older
That's a lie and you know it nigger

i have already stopped using drugs for a while, although the kid keeps suggesting me to buy off shit from him

I actually red all that shit even though it was shitty grammer and incomprehensible.
Also this has to be bait

You dont know shit about what you're talkin' about.

Oh yeah and I read some more and you also don't want cops to know about this because you're afraid it'll come back to you and you'll get fucked over by the guy, and again you're a literal genius so you decide to post about it on the internet. You're retarded and underaged. Leave

dint read no oine cares do it