Robots favorite accents? I'm a fan of kiwi/nz accent myself

robots favorite accents? I'm a fan of kiwi/nz accent myself

Attached: d6s1yej-9bf6e835-4d10-4708-a7c1-32143aae41f5.jpg (620x877, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wnE4vF9CQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Royalty British accent, not necessarily Queen's English

Irish, Scott, and any number of slav accents

Depends on whether they're male or female, but I have a soft spot for black men who sound like Malcom X and Parisian women.

I particularly dislike British, Irish, and Scottish accents. Australians are Okay.

Most European accents except French

Honestly Australian girl accents is pretty hot. Otherwise just american like myself.

Scandinavian accents, and German for both genders, and French with only females.

Attached: 1000-ideas-about-norwegian-christmas-on-pinterest__aHR0cHM6Ly9zLW1lZGlhLWNhY2hlLWFrMC5waW5pbWcuY29tL (539x755, 71K)

Some American girls and most euros except 90% of British girls.
T. Australian

I like Finnish :D:D
youtu.be/1wnE4vF9CQ4

Irish accents and Australian accents are pretty fuggin cool. I randomly speak in either one from time to time even though I'm hispanic.
Yuck.

The amount of fedora tipping in this post is physically painful.
Please go back to 2011.

Lol, are you really that angry that nobody likes your Malcom X thing?

>"The amount of fedora tipping in this post is physically painful."
>He came up with this from seeing a reply that simply says "Yuck."

what does that actually have to do with anything he posted tho

scouse and irish accents
but also some south england accents can be okay

Because they're a mutt who puts on a "foreign accent."
That's pretty much the definition of old school fedora wearing mall ninja dork you dumb zoomers.

i fucking doubt it cunt, this accent i have sounds like mud.

You aren't a fan of a real New Zealand accent. You're a fan of Flight of the Conchords le quirky Wellington hipster man accent. Most New Zealanders sound like they are literally mentally retarded, because they are literally mentally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ew3UIBVCIA

Quebecois accent when it comes to French.
Scottish accent when it comes to English.

Yeah m8 no doubt. I made a tutorial on how to use some music software for my friend one time and fuck me it was painful listening to my stupid accent when I had to edit it.
High pass fooowter.

I tried to make it sound less retarded, my mother is upper-middle class British anyway so I already have a better way of speaking than most NZers, now most foreigners say I don't have a NZ accent at all and that they can actually understand me where they can't understand anyone else in this country.