I'm a 24 year old virgin living with his parents

I'm a 24 year old virgin living with his parents.

Holy shit

Attached: 13d3bce99d949f155973a6ae714e4f2a134d50e9a66c2dbc3006145f6effdffc.jpg (707x449, 44K)

I'm a 28 year old virgin who lives with his mommy and shares a bed with his 25 year old gay brother.

I'll be in the same situation 1 1/2 years from now it's not that bad

I'm a 28 year old virgin living on his own.

yes it feels like death, doesn't it? you've failed your biological imperative. time is running out. you're a dying man.

Do you want to move out?
I remember you.

If you show me how to live life and get a career I'll show you how to get puss.

Kinky.

I'm twenty-nine but had sex with a girl before, though it was back in HS.

>I'll show you how to get puss
What about how to get a wife to start a family with?
That's all I care about now.

I'm a 29 virgin living in a shipping container.

Most people here are. Nobody cares that you live with your parents.

not him but
step1) make/have friends
step2) use nepotism to get a job

failing that, go to a trade/vocational/tech school. much cheaper than uni and almost guaranteed a job

My parents tried to beat me long after they had lost my respect and I served 20 years in prison for killing my father. Don't worry you're doing better than I am.

>What about how to get a wife to start a family with?
>That's all I care about now.
Yeah, I could show you how to do that, it's pretty much the same exact thing to get puss but with extra steps, having money to support them is a big plus. I could even show you how to not get cheated on and turning into a cuck.

>get a job
>get a small apartment
>????
>profit

I've only ever had female friends and they've been no help. My family has done nothing but drain energy and resources from me so the nepotism my family could offer I would do better without.
I've really thought about going to trade/tech schools but depression at this point makes it seem impossible to pursue. I'm getting older now too.

i'm a 33 y/o khhv living with my mother.

Not OP but i did that any the only thing that happened was I became an alcoholic

I bought a house when I was 21.
I also thought it'd make getting a gf easy.
Seven years later, still no gf.

I'm a 27 yo gay virgin and I need an ldr bf with an age close to mine.

Attached: rooster_by_foozicle_d1qasnc-fullview.jpg (400x518, 19K)

PLEASE stop posting aggie i BEG you

Honestly if some one shows me how to get my shit together enough to get a career I will literally unironically wingman your dicks into vagina. I grew up in a matriarchy of abusive women and all I know how to do is build relationships with women.

and you're posting e-whores on a newfag incel forum YIKES OOF CRINGE

Attached: 1543707273387.jpg (370x298, 31K)

Jesus christ, this is eerie. I was just about to post that I'm about to buy a house but have a feeling it won't change shit.
Seems I might be right.
23 year old virgin here, about to buy a big 5-room house, feel empty inside. Will just rent out rooms, of course, but fuck, man.
I'm just buying something to die alone in.

>if some one shows me how to get my shit together enough to get a career

I just take a lot of amphetamines every day.
Every time I lay down at night I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack nut it's okay.

how can a gay be a virgin

>about to buy a big 5-room house
I bought a big house too.
I thought I'd have a family to live in it one day.
I wish I'd got a smaller one, it'd be less maintenance and less of a reminder of how alone I am and how I've failed at life.

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

Lol wow, I'm actually looking into this as an option... I'm about to start taking adderall, hopefully it helps. I tried prozac recently but it just made me severely sick and 4 months later I'm finally starting to feel normalish again.

introverted, social anxiety, general robot shit, plus, was in denial about it for a long time, only accepted I liked guys a couple of years ago.

Didn't you have a special lover?

the fuck is a special lover?
like i said, only came to terms with it quite recently, don't know where to actually meet gays, not to mention gay culture can be quite degenerate, like most robots, I yearn for something wholesome, not some hook ups from Grindr.

Attached: 1fe95931e2117b49fd6c22e12a9c328662484764_hq.gif (500x307, 992K)