Do you really believe in God?

Do you really believe in God?

Attached: 1314531028217.jpg (500x410, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbWCaBVdUM
youtube.com/watch?v=s7Sm1pvKvoU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

100% arino

>implying a king would bother to get in that thing and that that isn't just an obvious hologram

he has faith in god, just not faith in atheist incels sniping at him

I hate religion. :^)

yes. I wish it wasn't true but it is.

No. I wish it was true but it isn't.

i believe some sort of creator being is possible

lmao, we have talking robots and floating cars...and this retard STILL exists

>We are learning more about the world
>Therefore the world itself was not created and this universe is all that exists

The absolute state of atheism in 2018

Attached: 1522299003653.png (505x505, 351K)

i used to until i got struck down got a dui and it trapped me in my small town forever after already having a shit life

before you say "its not god dumb ass" it was something. it happened right as i saved up a bunch of money finally after years of trying and THEN i got a pill that was mislabeled. accidentally OD'd. hit a patch on black on a corner on a dark road and then slid off into some snow.

So, why should we believe the world is created and things beyond this universe exist? Because you say so?

youtube.com/watch?v=WAbWCaBVdUM

>atheist incels sniping at him are more powerful than G*d
Checkmate Christcuck

No not really, though I've nothing against those who do.

I honestly don't know how people are still arguing about this on the internet, using the exact same arguments, and neither party ever caring. It goes nowhere every time.
It's just useless.

I can't bring myself to respect people that go to school, learn about evolution and completely dismiss it as a "theory"

Well, they're taught by their parents and churches every goddamn week that "evolution is a scam thought up by the libtards and Satan to corrupt society."

Well I mean it's easier to believe in something constantly beat into your head by people you think know better than you rather than something which you have never seen and can't fathom the process of occuring over millions of years. I guess saying everything came into being by intelligent design just goes down the throat easier, I don't have disdain for people of faith I just feel like they've been mislead and are maybe afraid to think for themselves or just don't want to believe that all the energy and devotion they've put forward has been in vain, like surely there is purpose to all this and the reward or eternal life is something that can't be passed up on the off chance that fish did come out of the ocean and start breathing. I do however find it kinda amusing that everyone thinks their religion is the correct one and everyone else is wrong and going to hell but they somehow can't see the irony of this.

Attached: 1368775811124.jpg (693x590, 93K)

so was I, but the moment I learned about evolution it only took me like 1 month to not care about religion anymore. Yes I felt a bit guilty to start with like I was letting my parents down or some shit, but then I realized the whole religious thing was all a joke to begin with and your parents aint shit. The ironic part is the 3 main religions actually evolved from other religions, they somehow managed to avoid most shortcomings of other religions such as idol worship and multiple gods and that made them remain prominent 2000 years later, pretty interesting if you ask me, it was only by chance or accidental geniousness that christianity made it this far.

I grew up in a strict Hindu household. Fuck religion, all it does is give you a million restrictions

He has faith in god, but he knows that infidels will kill him any time. He still wants to spread the word of god and I don't think that he's able to do that dead.

Well after all, either the universe was created so energy conservation is wrong, or the universe is eternal and thermodynamics is wrong. I'm not into the God of the Gaps myself, but there's definitely a problem here.

God won't extinguish atheists until we've matured. It's something we have to deal with, but it doesn't hurt to prepare for the worst. Atheist incels can activate at any time, as we've seen in the news.

No, I am curious about the origins of the universe and don't want to just not think about it.

I doo nott associate with
niggarrs

Attached: 1544635662837.jpg (288x292, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=s7Sm1pvKvoU

based & redpilled

based origianla

I believe in events as described in New Testament. I do not believe in majority of christian dogma, even such basic things as divinity of Christ.