At what point does IQ stop being a useful measure of intelligence?

At what point does IQ stop being a useful measure of intelligence?

Attached: 1520940470205.png (544x638, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/a6ncc4/Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IQ isn't a useful measure of intellect all together dumbass. Stop trying to use imaginary points as a crutch for your shitty life.

Attached: IMG_20181215_231309.png (288x316, 91K)

When it is no longer convenient for the person who is asking.

It was never useful.

iq != intelligence. Its just a measurement of your ability to recognize patterns.

iqlet spotted

Once you start surpassing 140 IQ it becomes too high for you to really get along with others so you become more isolated and have less chance of success

It's useful for measuring nignog intelligence. But it's also a meme

It measures what you are capable of but not what you will achieve.

Yes, as someone with a high iq, I somberly relate to this. All of my acquaintances believe in religion, but it's highly trivial to dismantle their beliefs. I have converted over a dozen low iq people into atheists. I'm going to go to Harvard (maybe Yale) to get a doctorate in philosophy. My thesis will disprove religion, finally ending this childish charade for good. In the meantime, I'm too busy getting 100's in algebra 2 without trying to even care about such things.

I can relate. I'm smart enough to be religious though. Nominal Christians being retarded doesn't make genuine Christianity retarded. Theism is self evident. God is the uncaused cause in the very beginning and therefore intricately designed all our life experiences.

IQ was always meant to detect people who are dumber than the average so below 100IQ after about 120IQ anything more becomes meaningless. The difference between 80 and 100 is way bigger than the difference between 100 and 120

It stops being useful outside of pattern recognition, reaction time and instance based problem solving. Anything outside of those things doesn't have much to do with IQ at all.

This isn't really true and I would suggest your socially inept and place the blame on your eccentric interests rather than social failures. I also would doubt your IQ is genuinely is 140, though I'm sure it's not low either.

when pedantic autists start to argue about the true nature of terminology

This is some tasty pasta right hurr. if not you are the biggest faggot of all time. >Yes, as someone with a high iq, I somberly relate to this. All of my acquaintances believe in religion, but it's highly trivial to dismantle their beliefs. I have converted over a dozen low iq people into atheists. I'm going to go to Harvard (maybe Yale) to get a doctorate in philosophy. My thesis will disprove religion, finally ending this childish charade for good. In the meantime, I'm too busy getting 100's in algebra 2 without trying to even care about such things.

When you're out of the public education system.

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/a6ncc4/Jow Forums_user_on_iq/

>education system
>requiring IQ
lol, it literally is there to measure dedication to the workforce.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bakuon!! - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.50_[2016.04.26_03.35.37].jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>and place the blame on your eccentric interests rather than social failures
I dunno, all instances of high IQs generally show they don't do well with normies.

Attached: thosewhofoughtforabetterworld.png (1705x775, 147K)

Algebra II is a basic fucking math you complete proof of dunning-kruger.

When it's like sweden where they're overrepresented in period table element discoveries, but now they're too smart to see the trojan horse their women let in under the guise of humanitarianism