How in FUCK do you match with people on this app. I'm not even bad looking a solid 5-6/10...

How in FUCK do you match with people on this app. I'm not even bad looking a solid 5-6/10. I have way uglier friends that match with girls all the time.
For those here that actually match, what tips can you give?

Attached: 83d.png (640x960, 320K)

If you are less than 8 you might as well be a 0 on tinder.

>tinder
You will never be a girl's erotic dream. Pack it up.

is e-harmony or match worth signing up if you're in your early 20s or nah? Do only boomers use that?

zoomers for sure

it's for people looking for a more serious relationship. on tinder you get a lot of teenagers and young 20s just people watching

I know a lot of teenagers are on tinder. I'm a zoomer so I've seen nothing but the same chicks with same exact bios.

i.e.
"let's go on adventures"
"Here for a good time not a long time"
"If you have a dog in your pic I'm swiping right" etc.

Just be interesting in literally any way that is even slightly unique. it doesn't have to be anything too out of the ordinary but goddamn don't be another sheep in the herd

Attached: 1493012655477.gif (292x278, 1.22M)

Thank you, I took a picture with my dog and put it on there, and another one with my cat for good measure. Let's put that claim to the test

It really isn't that difficult.
>short clever bio, don't just list your boring ass hobbies
>good non-selfie pics
>first pic clearly of you smiling
>other pics of you doing stuff you enjoy
your goal isn't to look as fuckable as possible (it helps) but to look like you aren't boring to be around

t. 6/10 dude who is attempting to juggle 6 girls he met on tinder and failing

Attached: 1538374250390.jpg (1536x2056, 600K)

tinder? never used it. seems like a good way to spread venerial diseases among the population

wear a condom retard

not interested. still, rates are spiking in correlation with the rise of "hook-up" apps. so regular users are indeed spreading this shit to others. gross

Have a funny bio, go for girls under your league, buy Tindrr Gold.

>rates are spiking in correlation with the rise of "hook-up" apps. so regular users are indeed spreading this shit to others
source? because the second part of what you said does not necessarily follow the first.

that is its only purpose

Attached: 1333439569963.png (429x410, 78K)

I don't know what to tell you. I consider myself ugly, am a virgin, have only one picture (face selfie) with a blank profile, yet I'm able to get 5-10 matches a day by swiping right on everyone. Maybe you are being too selective with who you swipe.

tfw 22 and a 4-5/10 ive got at least 8 matches in the past month on tinder and gone on a date with 1 of them although it didn't really amount to much still felt nice to be accompanied by a girl for the night and have someone to talk to. really looking for a gf to get though dont think it will happen on this app. but other than me blogging post your profile and i can critique it

Attached: hecute.gif (540x304, 1.8M)

tfw got two matches in 3 days but they won't talk to me and I don't know how to start a conversation

assuming you are a male you have to message first. literally no woman is going to message first unless you are literally 10/10

Swipe right on more people than just the 9/10 stacys that already have hundreds of other guys willing to fuck them

I hate that Ghost is getting mainstream appeal.

>saw an overweight arthoe wearing a ghost shirt the other day
Truly dark times we live in

a/b test your tagine. Seriously, it makes a huge difference.

What are you originally talking about?

Origanlioliolo

I played this game for a while, but it left me stressed out and I honestly just felt 0 motivation to go on any dates with any of them when the time came. It felt like they weren't worth the time or effort, since I had other girls I had also been talking to. In the end, I met my gf through bumble, tinder gave me nothing but disappoinment and ghosting/being ghosted.

FPBP. Take this advice and leave.
/thread

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

I've gotten two matches and I just made an account today. I used no pics of myself, I uploaded 3 pics from pixiv that I thought were cool lol

I don't really know. I get on Tinder like once or twice every few days. Don't really get many matches, but it really varies. Maybe average like 5 a week?

Then I just inevitably don't message any of them out of laziness, plus I'm a bipolar college dropout without a job, and end up deleting the app after a week or two of not using it.

Then I end up getting drunk with friends someone later and up getting talked back into (or drunkenly deciding to) create a new one.

I'm decent looking I guess? 7 on a good day, 8 at my best. Don't have many good pictures, so I think my bio has some joke about that. There's a couple of girls on there that I've been meaning to message, including a few I matched with who I've hung out with before. Don't know if I'll end up doing anything though.

They punish you for overswiping though

1. Delete your profile.
2. Make a new one with the exact same bio as your old one but upload pics of some random chad instead of your own.
3. Realize that the game was rigged from the start.
4. Stop trying.

Just be yourself . I fucked the robots wife.

Attached: 87090373-7E5C-4462-AC73-7845B1C0AC52.png (640x1136, 274K)

you need pictures taken of your with an expensive camera
selfies with cellphones dont resonate with girls

>>first pic clearly of you smiling
i look like shit when i smile

>matching with monkeys
Fuck off back to LGBT you stupid nigger

Attached: Pcj2kBZP fucking kek.jpg (400x400, 17K)

First of all you need to go on Grindr, Tinder is for normies and is not robot frieny, find a nice sissy and pound all of his boiholes plenty like robot cock

And just stay there

Attached: 1529789017083.png (441x722, 319K)

>he thinks he can tell me to go back to Jow Forums when he hasn't gone back to LGBT yet
Nice try faggot

Attached: 1543090087249.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Every few days I get a match or two, and I'm really fat. It's not that hard.

Maybe you could be a bottom on Grindr? In time you might even get into bug chasing