People from this country are so fucking nice, intelligent...

People from this country are so fucking nice, intelligent, welcoming and sympathetic that for some reason it just pisses me off. Not because I'm jealous that they're living in a utopian society and I'm not, but because I'm used to hostility from strangers and change confuses and angers me

Attached: 774858565.png (800x582, 1K)

>change confuses and angers me
Basically, you're a monkey-brained idiot.

Don't ever confuse Scandinavian kindness with actual kindness. They all secretly hate you. They're nice to you because they see you as a lesser, more pitiful being. Like a mangy dog. They'll never accept you and they'll never see you as their equal. They just act nice and hospitable because it would look bad on them if they didn't.

In a way it's very similar to the Japanese.

Yes I am. My environment had a hand in making me this way but ultimately it's because of my personality, which resists change.

lol what the fuck made you jump to this conclusion?

Attached: 1543425528374s.jpg (125x98, 2K)

I visited Minneapolis about a decade ago, where most people are of Scandinavian ancestry. You're right, they're so damn nice and soft-spoken

Norwegian from Oslo here. AMA.

>In a way it's very similar to the Japanese.
I'm scandi and when I went to Japan, I found a lot of similarities in respect to personal space. Quite interesting.

However, when it comes to social rigidness and the importance of platitudes, we're two completely different places. When you're at the shop here, you get asked if you want a bag, and if you want a receipt, and that's it. I much prefer the Norwegian way when it comes to such things.

People here are humans just like everywhere else, just with a few cultural complications.

I like Americans, and I find American culture to be interesting. When I went to the US, I had never been spoken to by as many strangers as I was over there.

>spend a few hours in Minneapolis
>first person I end up talking to is Norwegian-American, had been to Norway earlier that year, and hails from the same valley as my maternal grandmothers family
>they're selling all kinds of stupid/funny Norwegian-American gimmick goods, "uffda-chips", moose cups, stuff like that.

Minneapolis is a strange place.

Attached: HAHAHA NORWAY FIRST NORWAY STRONK.jpg (864x1150, 285K)

I heard that Norwegian and Swedish women get really fat once they hit 45. Is that true?

Yes. This is true for a lot of places and countries.

Norway is like a middle ground when it comes to obesity between Japan and USA.

How bad are the immigrants there? Are Norwegians racist?

I live in Oslo aswell and I will tell you that immigrants and crime will only get worse unless drastic action is being taken. It's already getting pretty bad and this development won't stop.

That sucks, honestly. These people really fuck it up for people who actually need it and give a bad image for their countries.

>Here I am bringing and flinging shit into your peaceful, pristine first-world paradise
>but are you rayciss tho?
Swear to god niggers need to start hanging again

No action will be taken anyways because in reality there is a numerous amount of crypto-communist politicians in power. Don't be surprised when you read news articles about grenades going off in Oslo.

I live in the better part of Oslo (west of the Aker river), so I don't see too much of them. It's been a problem lately though, with youth gangs forming in the eastern part of Oslo. There's been shootings and stuff like that, which we've never really had too many problems with before. Some people are racist I guess, but a lot of people just view it as a cultural issue (which is fine by me). Americans have African-Americans, we have boat-people. A lot of those people come from cultures incompatible with Norwegian high-trust society, which is quite unfortunate.

A person from a low-trust society, will view trust as weakness. Trust here, is a gift. If you give it, you expect people to respect the gift, but these people don't.

It makes me sad.

Hvoromkring i Oslo? Husk, vestkant er bestkant!

Norway is the happiest country on Earth. Just look how happy these average Norwegians are.

Attached: norway_happiest_place_on_earth.png (1065x1308, 361K)

That's because we all have seasonal depression and consume SSRIs like it's candy.

Don't evade. Answer about his comment on (fake) niceness as virtue signalling

St. Hanshaugen

Majorstua her. Hva gjor du pa et sted som dette, robott? Hva for et menneske er du?

What's "real niceness"?

Rolig flex da

Fucking Scandis I knew you couldn't trust them, with their friendly attitudes and shit

Haha, ja du kan vel kanskje kalle det det? Det er dog ikke som en skulle tro.

Men hvorfor henger du her pa robott ni tusen?

Norfag here. This is only true if you're not actually a Norwegian. You should try staying in the north a winter and see how much of a shithole it can be.

I saw a random documentary on Norwegian prisons and my God every single Norwegian is 6 ft+ and they all look like movie stars. The female prison guards look like models. Even the criminals looked like uber Chad models

>nobody can actually be better than Americans
>if they are, then it's really actually fake!
Americans..

Attached: 1541781667301.png (543x435, 106K)

Nowhere did he say nobody can be better than Americans, and for that matter why are you assuming he's American in the first place when there are no flags or nationalities here? Do you see Americans everywhere you go? In your dreams, too?

Alle andre er paa uni eller milla saa ingen er hjemme. Gaar egt bare paa skole naa paa autopilot uten venner desu

>and for that matter why are you assuming he's American
'One is never sure which of two characteristics is more prominent in the American national character and therefore of the greater significance: naivete or a superiority complex. When for example they say things about our region, our surprise at their ignorance is surpassed only by annoyance at their stupid insolence. The less they know about a matter, the more confidently they speak.'

Attached: 1474181330972.jpg (735x599, 71K)

Euros literally cannot go a second without thinking about us

Jeg er misfornoyd med alt. Vet ikke hva jeg skal gjore.

Compassion that results from regarding the other as equal. Honest affection that is not intended to be used as social currency or self feel-good points

'They really believe that Europeans are eagerly waiting to hear from them and follow their advice.'
'They cannot believe that there are cultural values that are the result of centuries of historical development, which cannot simply be bought. It was no bad joke when, after the war, they bought the ruins of German castles and moved them stone by stone to the U.S.A. They really thought that they had purchased a piece of national history embodied in stone, and were naive enough to think that mocking laughter from Europe was respect for the wealth that enabled them to buy what their own tradition and culture lacked.'

Attached: 1469546105684.png (398x582, 340K)

This is what Russians must experience every time someone from the butthurt Baltic states complains about them

Do me a favor and go check the rules of this cite. Tell me whose country's laws you have to follow to even post here

Attached: 7547548.jpg (258x245, 12K)

It's called formalities.
Not surprised it's a foreign concept to the American.

Attached: 1534852036731.jpg (1024x1024, 324K)

>Americans think they are the world standard
>never did we ever say that
>you suck
>you can't criticise us, we're above all of you

'We would not say anything if the U.S.A. were aware of its intellectual and moral defects and was trying to grow up. But it is too much when it behaves in an impudent manner toward a part of the earth with a few thousands years of glorious history behind it, attempting to teach it moral and intellectual lessons, whether out of innocence or a complete lack of genuine culture and learning. We can forgive the mistakes of youth, but this degree of arrogance gets on one's nerves.'

Attached: 1536605230890.gif (480x444, 349K)

Disgusting bourgeois civility that reinforces rigid social structures and alienates. All of central-northern Europe is like this

>few thousands years of glorious history behind it
You can't possibly be taking about Norway here

I think some people in Norway hit the sweetspot in culture which allows some to become like that. The high quality of life combined with the welfare safety net aswell as a welcoming, open and friendly culture creates people that are like that. Saying this as a Norwegian.

Samme kar? Har du noe jeg kan kontakte deg pa?

We have that. Sometimes people see themselves as superiors, sometimes equals. People always have reasons for their actions; whether or not that makes them completely selfish, I don't know. Make up your own mind. Better yet; travel here and see for yourself.

>tfw this is so true

Every nip and scandi, I swear

Attached: 1516578984403.jpg (600x638, 45K)

Yes, I'd much rather have it the American style, with people shooting each other in gang wars and such.

Aryans are nice people

>Anders Behring Breivik

yo a foreigner? a sand nigger? is it true norwegians are so nice that if you (as sandnigger) ask a norwegian girl for sex she will agree just because its a nice to do

Nei, ikke samme kar. Har discord.

They're actually now making a ''revolution'' because jobs aren't paying them enough to be privileged european cretins lol.
Ironically though... When you say this
>People from this country are so fucking nice, intelligent, welcoming and sympathetic
They really have none of those vices, they love virtue signalling though. Norway is fucking cancer, I wish someone would have ignored their neutrality and bombed the shit out of their subhuman people.
>isolated
>cold
>degenerate (ah, if you people only know of the STD's in norway)
>the way immigrants are treated (truly a bizarre system, not saying it's not fair to them though of course)
they are NOT
>nice
They act like faggots and even talk like it.
> intelligent
There was a study saying that BOSNIAN students do better than the natives very often especially in university (bosnians are probably known as the dumbest ''europeans'' here - the only thing that redeems them is the fact the average height over there is like 6'1/185cm so they're good at at least 1 thing)
>welcoming
not really
they're kind of neutral when it comes to that
>sympathetic
For who? Sort of stingy when it comes to migrants. I'm not saying this because I am one. It's just when looking at the situation objectively.

Also, varg.

>There was a study saying that BOSNIAN students do better than the natives very often especially in university
Because they're poor fucks looking to get a better life.
The average Norweigen already has that better life.

>Because they're poor fucks looking to get a better life.
There was 2 studies.
One also included norwegian born students from a few countries but bosnians are the biggest minority
>The average Norweigen already has that better life.
A little headstart from what his parents gave him.
Anyone who underperforms in european schools is because he can't keep up because he's a dolt. Not because he's ''rich''.

Brev den her, saa skal jeg legge deg til. Er du den misfornoyde, eller den med fravaerende venner?

>brings up america out of nowhere
seek help

You're so wrong I really don't know where to begin.
Bosnia is a shithole (a zero) so they will try to get to (fifty).
A Norweigen is at (forty nine) so can only go up one point even though they've both reached fifty, and that's even if they can be bothered since forty nine is already almost fifty.

Typical sub-human logic.

Ikke la han ta deg, broder

>Bosnia is a shithole (a zero) so they will try to get to (fifty).
Meh. Not really dude.
they can do the same amount of work as the natives and they would have the same life so your point is not credent.
>A Norweigen
Good spelling from a native right here
>is at (forty nine) so can only go up one point even though they've both reached fifty
The study says something more like, the natives are somewhere around 30 more than 50 lol... Also. Compare it to other european countries, they're all similar. All native students strive to get into erasmus and PISA you retard.
that just refutes what you said when you put 2 and 2 together

This. All skandi are virtue signalling shit. They talk nice to you so they can control you and keep you away. The moment you will need real help they will pretend they don't know you or just say they are busy.

sounds like jealous salt from someone who desperately wishes they were scandi imo

>South Pole

REEEEE YOU AT YOUR FUCKING DOGES TO ACHIEVE THAT BEFORE SCOTT REEEEEE FUCKING SAVAGES

>they can do the same amount of work as the natives and they would have the same life so your point is not credent.
Then why is Bosnia worse than Norway?

>The study says something more like, the natives are somewhere around 30 more than 50 lol... Also. Compare it to other european countries, they're all similar. All native students strive to get into erasmus and PISA you retard.
The numbers I wrote weren't about study but about quality of life.
What motivation do you have to study if your life is already stable? And if Bosnians are so intellegent, why is Bosnia a shithole compared to Norway?
Two and two, mate.

Attached: hdi.png (669x897, 47K)

>Then why is Bosnia worse than Norway?
Lmao how about the fact it went through a series of genocides and wars in the past, ONLY 20 YEARS AGO while norway stayed neutral because they're sissies (also a reason for the average height and frequency of the antigen HLA-B5 (virility)
Also they don't have oil, access to sea, fish, they're basically not even in europe, and they have muslims and other races in their country (not all people there are dinaric)
it's really not that much worse if you look at the opportunities. Even norwegian school system says that people are bad at something because they haven't been given the same opportunities, and not because they're actually bad at that. That's why it's so easy there to get into schools, like med school.
>The numbers I wrote weren't about study but about quality of life.
I thought you were just using an analogy or some stupid figurative speech.
>And if Bosnians are so intellegent, why is Bosnia a shithole compared to Norway?
>intellegent
I suppose it's the fact they can spell intelligent and speak multiple languages.
Nah just a joke, but really it's the war and opportunities, wealth, debt, etc my friend.
>Two and two, mate.
Nah, you got refuted again
>uses hdi to prove something

Also, 3rd on the hdi list (and once was 1st) is australia. Now you're going to deny aussies being ''superior'' to you because of hdi lmao.
If bosnians can come (regardless if they're native or not, and regardless if they're trying to have a better life or not - although it's commonly know most of them even stay out of school and stay doing scams and scummy jobs) to norway and beat you in your own educational system it's not a good look trying to say you're the smartest or the best or something. Some countries just are well off and lucky.
Look at places, like micronations and shit, Ireland, liechtenstein, Kalingrad, etc, you can't possibly compare them to any other countries.
this is all totally fine with me. I still acknowledge norwegians aren't bad people but it's not that all that colorful, isn't there a crisis there anyway? A youtuber from europe that moved to norway some years ago says people are complaining about jobs now. Apparently you're ''poor'' when your minimum wage 6 figure job can't afford you the best salmon anymore.

I have relatives in Gothenburg. They have been living there since the 90s. They don't own their home still. Have shit jobs. Have debt. Have zero friends. And they ain't shitskin. Their daughter moved away to Hungary to make a living as a translator at a large company.
There are some areas of Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands that are worth considering but you can skip most Scandinavia.

You've confused HDI with GDP.
HDI is a measure of people's living standards.

Yes, Norway is geographically better than Bosnia. And better living standards create better people (over a long period of time). Nature or nurture? Who fucking knows.

'Whatever is reasonable is true, and whatever is true is reasonable.'

>If bosnians can come to norway and beat you in your own educational system it's not a good look trying to say you're the smartest or the best or something.
I've already explained the motivation theory.
The same thing happens in all fucking countries.
In Australia the fucking chinks come here and always get the high scores. If chinks are so superior to us then why the fuck can't they fix their shithole?

I'll forgive you, but you must be retarded if you think the 'education system' is the utmost measurement of a people's intelligence.

>the lack of Vargs itt

Attached: 1494007395357.png (450x450, 377K)

>In Australia the fucking chinks come here and always get the high scores. If chinks are so superior to us then why the fuck can't they fix their shithole?
Again, bad position and the fact everything is cheaply made, materials are scarce, you can't even have your own place. Look up housing in hong kong. People sleep in cages for a rent that's above average in america. That's quite insane.
Although chinks are pondscum who beat up animals and cheat on IQ test scores to appear smarter than all of asia, and who fear mongols to this day, they are still better than australians. Who's to say when they come there or already are native to australia as diaspora, that they aren't already smarter and have better work ethic and simply do better? Another interesting reason is that they have different working culture and are faster.
However for example those eastern europeans have the same culture and same work ethic as norwegians, so they get the same or higher scores.
> is the utmost measurement of a people's intelligence.
Well surely not but most foreigners also end up making more money if that's a good way to measure it for you. There's not a whole lot of jobs to pick in norway. People farther down in europe usually rely on things like programming for a high salary, in norway you don't have to do that.
Also saying ''why don't they fix their shithole if they're so smart'' it's not so easy to fix decades of pollution and backwards culture. Same goes for INDIA. ''if pajeet is the best engineer in europe, why doesn't he just go back and builds dams and clean all the polluted rivers and irrigation systems in his country?'' such a retarded question

No, money is not a measurment of intelligence either.
I give up on you, though you prove a point in your failure to understand. Sub-humans will never truly understand the machinations of superiors.

Think, mate, if the chinks took over Australia, you think they wouldn't just pollute all this and turn it into another shithole China?
They would and that's because they're inferior.
I don't care if it's nature or nurture, the truth as it is, in of right now, is the absolute.

'Philosophy must indeed recognize the possibility that the people rise to it, but must not lower itself to the people.'

Attached: 1439129644336.png (500x500, 14K)

>Sub-humans will never truly understand the machinations of superiors.
What exactly makes anyone here subhuman if they're proven to be physically and mentally superior?
>Think, mate, if the chinks took over Australia, you think they wouldn't just pollute all this and turn it into another shithole China?
They would and that's because they're inferior.
I'm not gonna answer this properly but instead say that it's a good thing in my eyes
I don't even hate australia. Just earth

You don't understand.
I can't make you understand.
This is a higher level of understanding beyond your capabilities.