Spend almost six hours masturbating and edging

>spend almost six hours masturbating and edging
>cum
>it isn't even that much better than normal
>realize I just wasted six hours

Attached: 1544909402138.jpg (800x732, 72K)

dont worry user, all time is a waste, its not like its doing anything for anyone

You should try amphetamines. 12 hour+ fap sessions are great.

No. Time is precious, waste it wisely.

just stop doing it then

i only voluntarily ejaculate once every two months and that's only because if i don't i become distracted, i've gone longer but it's not worth the trouble desu

why do you say that time is precious

because it's limited fool

is it worth anything once its over though?

once what's over?

in any case you devalue it on your own, it's one of the most precious commodities you have, it's all yours and nobody can take it from you unless you let them, don't be fooled user when you start hearing the ticking of the clock you'll understand it's one of the most valuable things in your possession and so the other user was correct; if you're going to waste it, do so wisely and without regret

its not really mine at all, unless i completely disconnect from society

>its not really mine at all
how so?

not that guy but i think he meant that you trade your "precious" time for paper. paper that determines if you survive or not, if youre happy or not... unless you disconnect from society, its going to control the way you spend/waste your time.

if time wasn't precious people wouldn't be willing to pay others to give it up in the first place

in any case, if i'm going to be wasting time i'd rather be getting paid for it

if thats what you enjoy. some of us would rather do something more interesting with it than slaving it away in a dead end job. theres a certain comfort in being a NEET since you are free to do anything you want and not being enslaved by numbers.

>all work is dead end
wrong
>more interesting with it
>theres a certain comfort in being a NEET
you mean like OP beating his dick for 6+ hours and immediately regretting it

Attached: 1320558412441.jpg (515x515, 23K)

>>all work is dead end
>wrong

'And when I turned myself to all the works which my hands had wrought, and to the labours wherein I had laboured in vain, I saw in all things vanity, and vexation of mind, and that nothing was lasting under the sun.'
- Ecclesiastes 2:11

Attached: 1484244525880.jpg (433x480, 17K)

bit hypocritical when even the sun isn't lasting

good goy, merchants love zogged out queers like you with no ambition outside of playing with yourself all day to see if it feels any different lmao

Attached: 1339106407177.jpg (146x140, 13K)

So you're a Jew? Sure know how to think like one.

>literally quoting an abrahamic work to deflect from that fact that your upper limit in life starts and ends with suckling from the government's teet for neetbux
>implying this behavior isn't extremely heebish
got em

Attached: 1372312606054.jpg (285x279, 42K)

Jews love making money.

infallible logic

maybe if i was as retarded as you i could qualify for free gibsmedats too

Attached: 1308928056950.png (583x265, 40K)

>realize I just wasted six hours
wasted implies that you would spend it on something productive

>i don't like the Jewish overlords
>so I'll keep working to help the system function, controlled by the Jewish overlords

'cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a person's belief clashes with new evidence perceived by that person. When confronted with facts that contradict personal beliefs, ideals, and values, people will find a way to resolve the contradiction in order to reduce their discomfort.[1][2]'

'And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.'
- John 8:32

Attached: 1536865864224.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

>still quoting from a handbook for the mentally circumcised
>literal wikipedia pastes too
>pretending to be above needing money while literally taking handouts from the same system he's crying about
>basically bragging about a future as a lifelong poor person
>devoid of any ambition that doesn't involve his dick in his hand
wow that'll show em

everyone's so stupid user, everyone but you

Attached: 1380914108781.jpg (468x494, 52K)

>Do the same thing since have absolutely nothing to do all night.
>Watch degenerate trap shit.
>Absolutely disgusted afterwards.
>Feel depressed for a couple of days for stooping so low.

You've achieved high denial mode, it is interesting to observe.
Please continue.

you've achieved eternal loser mode, please kys