Go to college

You did go to college/uni didn't you user? It's literally easy living.

>be me mentally a neetfaggot manchild
>went to college for 4 years, got paid for it because
>graduate
>no internships or real experience
>neeted it up hard for 6 months straight
>applied to one place
>got the job at a comfy small office
>make 36k with health insurance (it's shit for most adults but decent for my age considering i didn't intern)
>no expenses because i live with my mom and she is nice to me and happy i have a job
>can buy whatever I want now

Attached: 965480ec97c5b414ff806696fa6995e471f0a4dc_00.jpg (459x512, 30K)

what was your major
original

I won't say but it wasn't a completely useless humanities one. It's something pretty marketable but not luxurious like engineering.

Why wouldn't you say you retard?

Going to uni right now, you're right, it's the fucking gravy train
>job offers left and right
>pay grade is great
>union backs my ass
>healthcare, lawyers & a representative at workplace
>all provided for free
10/10 would recommend

Attached: 1434126150523.png (400x400, 238K)

none of your business neetboy

>Go to college for 4 years, get super depressed, rarely leave room
>Only ever go to classes for exams and somehow get B's/C's by just studying half an hour before each exam (somehow I managed to do homework too)
>Eat one packet of ramen per day, that's it
>Want to die
>Graduate with 2.7 GPA and two bachelor degrees
I didn't do anything for like 6 months until parents pressured me to search for a job
>Apply to a bunch of places but none answer, I take their programming tests and usually get 100% but they seem to just not like my lack of experience on my resume
I have a job that's $50 an hour working part time right now but I really hate it and I doubt it will last because this "company" is falling apart.

Idk when I'm going to feel like I'm in a stable situation. Still living at home with parents.

Attached: bedthink.jpg (1024x736, 82K)

>I have a job that's $50 an hour working part time right now but I really hate it and I doubt it will last because this "company" is falling apart.
That's a huge stepping stone for you. All you need them for is putting them on your resume.

Correction, i think it was like 1 packet of ramen a day at my worst, but not all the time. I would try to eat at least once a day

I guess so. I'm basically a software programmer /consultant and project manager here, but what "here" is, is a place that doesn't technically exist. I work in a business inside a business inside a business (like physically).
I'm frequently surrounded by mice (dead or alive) disgusting uneaten food, and maybe 1 in 5 people speak English (I only speak English).

Attached: ughh.png (508x516, 201K)

What job?
orangeoregano

1 packet of ramen a day? Fuck off. Are you a guy? How skinny are you? Inb4 "im morbidly obese but i was really eating one pack of ramen a day idk how it happened"

I'm an EE and they basically beg me to accept jobs in
>electronics design
>electronics production
>network management
>software development
>anything IoT related
I'm pretty sure if I asked them to suck my dick in exchange for an interview they'd agree.

Well I'm trying to go the gym with my sister at least 3 times a week, so right now I'm like 135lbs
At school I was about 115lbs. I'm in between 5'9" and 5'10"
You'd be surprised how little you need to eat if you lay in bed 20 hours a day and take vitamins.
College was truly terrible for me. When I got home I felt immensely better and my depression and my minute to minute pondering which building to throw myself off of stopped entirely.
I compare it to if you put an animal in a tiny cage it will naturally become miserable and depressed eventually. It isn't necessarily the animal's fault that it becomes suicidal. I'm fine now. The school I went to is sometimes in the top 5 hardest schools in the US period, and suicide is a common theme.

Also basically everyone had something wrong with them so I was in a constant gaslighting scenario where I would try to do things with people but they would just treat me so weirdly, I couldn't tell if I was weird or they were the weird ones.
Never told anyone any of this before.

Attached: wojak_blanket.png (633x758, 696K)

>software development
That's weird to me. I don't mean to offend or be rude to you at all, but where I'm from EE people were the people who couldn't handle Computer Science and dropped down, and at least around here companies wouldn't hire an EE person for computer science (at least at an salary that matters) when they would rather take computer science students (who they aren't really begging for anyway. They seem to need senior software engineers though).

115lbs holy shit. As a male at your height that's ridiculous. I was around your height and like 120/125 in highschool and got bullied like crazy.

Does your sister weigh more than you now?

Btw going with your sister to the gym is a terrible idea. You can't really do the same kind of exercises nor would you want to unless you're a sub homosexual.

Also on the ramen read above:
There would be some weeks where I would only eat ramen once a day each day for the week. But that wasn't every week. Those weeks I probably dropped to 110lbs. It was a very very sad time for me.

>everything worked out for me so it will work out for you too

Right now I'm about 135 last time I checked.
She runs on the treadmill. On my upper body day for example I do bench press/shoulder press, fly machine, some other stuff.
I just go to the gym with her in the car and leave with her. We don't do the same workout unless I decide to finish a leg day with some running.

I don't know where you're from, but around here, people like me (well-rounded, multiple skills in different fields) are worth our weight in gold. I picked the field based on the fact that it was in demand at the time. I was not disappointed.

EE is still a really good degree, I don't mean to knock it. It just was rare for EE people to end up doing just software development and not something else entirely, because in the end they didn't do many programming classes.

>Also basically everyone had something wrong with them so I was in a constant gaslighting scenario where I would try to do things with people but they would just treat me so weirdly, I couldn't tell if I was weird or they were the weird ones.

This happened also in my college times. Somehow they just like to fuck with each other every time they have a chance. In my senior years I realized I wasn't the only one. Depending on the person they fucked them with something else as gaslighting. It was like a stupid war of retards. Why are people so weird in their twenties?

>graduated from uni 3 years ago
>did not network
>no experience
>never hear back from most applications
>interviews on the other side of the country
So where are these job offers I am supposed to be being drowned in

Checked
I'm not sure you totally get it. I may have gone to the most autistic engineering school in the entire United States. It wasn't like I was being messed with. Everyone actually acted like no people I had ever met before or since.
Also the ratio of men to women was like 4:1 (and in compsci it was like 20:1) and all the women, I mean EVERY "woman" was about a 1 or 2 out of 10, or a Chinese national who didn't speak English (the number of Chinese students was insane and that created other problems with the English speaking students)
Due to the autism and number of dudes, there were probably just as many male to female trans guys in compsci as girls.

Attached: jesus_christ_bernie.jpg (703x720, 77K)

To be fair, "other side of the country" for someone who says they go to "uni" is often comparable to "other side of the state" for people in the US, which is basically nothing.

These threads always reek of insecurities and the bragging is obnoxiously cringy.
Congrats you... got a job? Doesn't everybody work? I know when I get a job I don't post online about it, "I was drowning in offers" lmao.
I guess it's just kids excited about their first jobs. Keep it to yourselves next time.

Personally I couldn't even get a phone interview with anyone at all.
I ended up getting my job by answering a craigslist ad. I'm the guy who posted this:
And to some people user, getting a job is a big deal, if they expected to become neets for life.

I'll consider living in a country that has fuel prices of $0.2 a litre in the next life

Holy shit. This sounds horrific autistic, but believable. I have gone also in comp sci, but our school had plenty of other classes so the autism wasn't that ubiquitous and the chicks looked pretty decent. They were weird anyway. No one dared to fall out of the line. Even at the (most boring I ever witnessed) parties they just played Charts Playlists and everybody tried to fuck the other one. They didn't even had sex with each other, drank not much but were too lazy / stupid for being just nerds.

If you were in the UK for instance I think the maximum distance from the sea that you can possibly be is like 60 miles.

I went my friends from high school's college a couple of times because it was nearby.
It was like I was on a different planet. IT LOOKED LIKE A COLLEGE
It made me even more miserable (wasted college experience kind of feeling).
I never went to a party, but my room was right next to a fraternity (maybe 3 meters to the other building) which was the fraternity for the like 40 or so guys who actually got into the school for hockey (the only literal jock types in the entire school)
They laughter/shouts/screeches of random women every night, day after day after day really fucked me up.

Attached: wojak_gun.jpg (600x600, 115K)

I said 40 or so as an estimate, I really have no clue how many were there. Don't really know about fraternities.

Also when it came to parties. No one that I was on a speaking basis with drank. I also don't drink.

That's what I'm doing senpai, I just got a paid internship after finishing college and it's top comfy. I only work 6 hours a a day at the morning, and have the entire afternoon/night for playing vidya, ride my bike and lurk this shithole. I'm still a depressed piece of shit, but life is 100% better than it was.

Where in the fuck do you live,which fucking ivy league uni did you go to and how much experience/skills have you got that companies are begging to hire you on those positions?I would be grateful if I could become a fucking electrician with my EE degree.

Where do you think you are retard? Did you really write all that to show you're triggered over younger people being excited about their first job?
what major senpai
pretty much everything will work out for you

>what major senpai
Structural/Civil Engineering, kouhai-kun

I've been a NEET for over six years, I don't know what I'm suppose to do.

I'm 23 years old.

I'm same as you except I'm at that neet stage since September. Hope I get a job soon.

Same here, except 6 years ago for me.

At least they'll never receive loan repayments from me. It's a small form of revenge, but at least it's something.

Attached: 1497667996025.jpg (2527x1714, 1.24M)

Not even an Ivy League college, just a top 3 one in my country. I went from a trade degree, and the bastards were sending me job offers even back then. I went to college just to avoid that shit.

I'm close to graduating though so it's gonna start again.

Attached: 1531249691304.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>tfw about to graduate in mechanical engineering
>gpa somewhere in the 3.25 to 3.35 range I bet
>good project experience
>friend I know has an opening for an internship for doing cad drawings part time, so can do that in addition to my wage slave retail job
>but 70k in student debt because got fucked by FAFSA for three years
>kind of hate CAD too but feel like that's all anybody looks for in a mechE

I am seriously contemplating saying in undergrad or grad to keep my loans from catching up. Fuck I don't know, I'm just fearful of the future.

Attached: 1446579132135.png (1192x830, 228K)

Get a job, loser.

Origami

First two years have been great, final year took a toll on my mental health. I became a recluse and have to retake the semester. Been a neet for 6 months and I don't want to go back. Nothing's been going my way and it's so tiresome.

i tried university i went and attempted a programming course for 2 years but i couldnt do it because im stupid and dropped out. now im doing an apprenticeship. i used my student loans and bought a gaming pc though so that's kinda nice