Found out daughter calls her step-mom "mom"

>found out daughter calls her step-mom "mom"

I'm just Christine to her

Attached: christine.png (599x596, 585K)

Could you please wear an oversized sweater and post a pic of your hands

At least they get along well.

Just wanted to say that you are my favorite fembot larper

Attached: 1534603464038.gif (420x420, 41K)

>broken "family"
Statistically you probably have yourself to blame.

Maybe she just interprets 'mother' as carer, assuming you're not her carer anymore.

I did what was needed to put food on the table and have nice things in the house.

Hi Christine, how's your weekend?

probably going to spend Christmas with some Johns and not my family. My weekend is okay Work has been real busy, but managers have been rewarding us with free lunch. How's your weekend?

as a child my bio mom flagrantly cheated on my dad and left us and from that point on I never called her mom again and only by her first name.

you shouldn't have fucked around on your childs father OP

It's been alright, just making the final push to study for my last exams. Also will have to attend a Christmas party filled with acquaintances that I have nothing in common with, and it's rather daunting considering the age gap. But hey, free food.

Weren't you supposed to retire from whoring?

I'm a nigger, I can tell from your picture you're niggerish, that's why she treats you like a nigger

Is your 'daughter' trans by any chance?

I'm single and whoring is just a way for me to unwind after a week of hard work. Advanced masturbation plus extra money.

A very sensible way to think about it. I'd hire you just for shits and giggles but you probably are too far. FL was it?

Augusta, Maine. $200/hr

just because you popped the kid out doesn't mean you are a mother, you failed

Still too far, the other way. Too bad you're not closer to Boston.

I want to hurt you so bad

You should see what happens if you add another step-mom to the mix.

>nice things in the house
>mother loving you
Choose I guess??

I didn't know Christine had a daughter.

Attached: christine.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>all dese niggas posting dem anime girls out demselves as niggas

post pics of your daughter and your pussyy

>Christine
>Christ-chan
Makes sense.
Don't let it bother you too much, a disappointing family life is quite common.
>49878635
Jow Forums is shit on weekends. Can't you derail other threads?

I'm glad your daughter doesnt respect you and treats you the way you deserve to be treated christine
If you were my mother id not even want you a part of my life. Im glad she has a better, real mother to come home to now, so you got that to be happy about.

Why did you divorce though? First time hearing of this Christine girl. Any backstory?

Former prostitute and druggie.

She's actually pretty famous on the internet, I dunno how you haven't heard of her by now. She's the author and artist of Sonichu, which made her the target of online bullies that got her wrapped up in a bunch of shenanigans.

I know Chrischan, I'm not sure though if this is him LARPing as a woman or someone else.

Before or after divorce?

The new adventures of old Christine?

Are you the same femanon from before who posted about your 'clients'. Is your daughter mad at you?

If you care for your daughter you'll be happy as long as she is happy and fulfilled

Lanneras

Your going to die alone and full of regret i hope it was worth all those dicks filthy crack whore

Says a user of this board.
I know that I'll die alone and full of regret, but I still like OP more than you, funny huh?
Maybe because I don't like normies who shame people for being lonely.

Attached: 1539717534293.jpg (700x450, 71K)

>normalfags antagonize washed up roasties who are drug addled whores
Then what's up with people complaining about slut shaming, acting like sex work is an actual job, and being pissed off about thot patrol?
The latter two are actually funny because normalfags have the cognitive dissonance to say that sex work is a real job, but get upset when said work gets reported to the IRS just like a real job.

OP isn't lonely there's a kid and a guy who wanted to raise her kid. And the multiple men who she admittedly fucks for money every week.

You used all the right words to fit in but, like a typical roast curtain, failed to due to your obsession with making everything about yourself. Go overdose you massive cunt.

You're not making any sense.
And you're bringing up things that are unrelated to the discussion. If you want to talk about prostitution click on 'New Thread'.
But if your first impulse on Jow Forums is to shit on people without a good family, then you're pretty disgusting.
It means you came to this shithole just so you can bully loosers.

Those things I brought up are literally why the other user said the things he did, so of course they're related to the discussion.

I'm not shaming her for being lonely i'm shaming her for being a crack whore you beta white knight bitch

nobody on this board is lonely then because they have family and relatives, and there's tons of fat, ugly, druggie girls who'd fuck you for free or under 20 bucks

Attached: 1544733204716.jpg (322x293, 21K)

Yeah but most of are family's don't care about us

and there's tons of fat, ugly, or druggie girls who'd fuck you for free or under 20 bucks

Not even ugly girls would have sex with me and i don't have money for a whore

Attached: 1544959957320.png (720x687, 479K)

junkies will do just about anything

Maybe but i don't have any money or drug's to give them and i don't want a std anyway

Did you and your husband lose your virginities to other people? If so you only have yourself to blame.

What if she did it for free just because she likes spreading her STDs like they're her children out in the world? Why would someone like you even give a shit about their health and actively try to avoid STDs?

No kidding? Do you have a page for this or something? I'm right by Augusta.

>Why would someone like you even give a shit about their health and actively try to avoid STDs
Because i don't want to die from a std i want to decide how i die