Do you love your mother, Jow Forums?

Tell me the special things she does for you.
Does she put up with your bullshit?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: IMG_20180524_025615.jpg (639x618, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/31sv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She took me to a psychiatrist and said that she loved me. Dad is also very supportive despite me being a schizoid sperg

Attached: 1544739306060.jpg (369x387, 35K)

That's very nice of her. I wish I heard that from my own mother a lot.

She made me a sandwich today and told me she knows I like to be taken care of when I'm feeling down. She also said she loved me. I have bipolar.

Why are you feeling down, friend?
I hope things get better for you.

Just feeling really flat because of meds and losing friends very slowly. Typical tfw no gf stuff as well but I'm not sure I can fix that.

Thank you though friend, it's really nice of you to say that. I hope you're doing well.

I see. I think all of us can relate with >tfw no gf.
I simply don't trust women or can handle social situations. I'm no incel, but it's too much stress.

I'm tired at the moment, I might just head to bed soon.

She is better than I deserve, honestly. Nevertheless she shouldn't have had me at 42.

>years of shit stained underwear and cum stains on bed sheets in laundry
>doesn't say anything

She's extremely supportive of basically anything I pursue.
She might be the only person in the entire world who actually believes in me.

No. I hate her. She shits and pukes all over the house. She refuses to do any house work.All she does is eat and smoke 5 packs a cigarettes a day. I really feel like stabbing her to death, I would do this world a great favor.

i love my mom i made breakfast for her today but i think she thinks i'm becoming an alcoholic

Attached: sipp.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I love my whole family, mom, dad, brother and sister. They support me emotionally and thanks to them im a semi normie, with a bachelors working at a marketing firm rather than a homeless sperg with only an HS education.

I love them so much.

OP here. I just woke up from my short little powernap. Insomnia is a bitch.

That's pretty old. Did she get married later on in life?

At least she doesn't start shit about it.

Good on you. I envy you.

No, do not resort to violence. You are better than her, always remember this. When and if you have more money than her, refuse to help her and remind her of her actions.

It's okay to have a drink here and there, as long as you're happy.

Nicely done. It's good that you have strong feelings for them; I'm sure they love you just as much back.

Always have high regards for them; your bond will always be strong.

>That's pretty old. Did she get married later on in life?

She lived together with my dad since '92, my dad was married twice. My parents got married in 2015. My mom wanted kids but my dad didn't at first. I'm 20

My apologies if I came off with ill intent; I worded that wrong.

It all makes sense now. Sorry about that.

No need for apologies m8. My parents are old as shit so when I tell this story they often look at me with disbelief. Have a nice sunday.

You take care as well.

>It's okay to have a drink here and there, as long as you're happy.
Im not, but I can keep up pretending long enough to get either get another drink or admit i need some help.

Attached: burger14.jpg (600x847, 106K)

It's okay. I know that you'll get better. Your mother as well is just looking out for you.

I hate her because she didn't abort me

My mother utterly despised me. She was violent and harassing too. Told me she will castrate me if I bring whores home. Fun fact, to her 90% of women were whores.

Same.

Sounds possessive. I'd start distancing myself right away, if you haven't already.

my mother is a paranoid schizophrenic feminist who never taught me a damn thing

my mother annoys me with her servile, weak, pathetic behavior. she has no spine, no strength. always begging, weak, dumb behavior. it's extremely annoying and i hate it.

i wish she would stop because it drives me insane with rage.

oh yea she is a paranoid schizophrenic too.. had to take her to the mental hospital for psychosis twice

Not really, she is inauthentic in her manner, easily embarrassed but also inappropriately callous to certain things like making a fuckton of noise at night. She burns all her food and then refuses to let you stop the smoke detectors because she's afraid they'll never work again if you stop them. Mostly I just hate her for being so stupid because I turned out a loser. You get your social skills from your mom you know, and somehow I was born to the one woman without them.

I love my mother, but at some point I gotta live on my own and the only thing keeping me from moving is my disability income, get like $1,100 a month and its hard to find a cheap place to live in my area. But going to live in a hotel after winter is over and go to a food bank/soup kitchen for food while having an increase in my disability income to live off of.

My mother is a whore who cares more about alcohol than me. My dad is the one who took care of me and he is the hero in my life, there's no one I love more than him.

do you do this?

streamable.com/31sv0

Some mothers are shit.

My mom was literally the only person in my life who even attempted to understand and accept my neurotic behavior, she was my only hope. So god thought she should be the first to die and only when i was 13. Everyone else in my family thinks Im a worthless pussy faggot.

>shit stained underwear

How hard is it to wipe your ass tard?

My dad thinks im a worthless lazy faggot, so does my brother and sister. They all hate me and it shows. They are fucking assholes. Like I said my mom was the only one who cared about me and understood me and she killed herself.