Be me

>be me
>mid 20s uni student
>homeschooling this one 14-15yo girl (cant remember but i know she is barely legal - 15 is legal here)
>since day 1 she was shy af and always red when talking to me
>eventually she got over it and opened up and now she gets super happy every time i'm around
>i am basically 99% sure she has a crush on me
>i'm pretty friendly guy and we got pretty close but i still manage to keep my distance
>lately she keeps hinting lewd shit
>keeps finding excuses to playfully touch me
>even actually got me hard few times

The thing is that i physically really REALLY REALLY want to tap that. But rationally i know everything about it is bad, it would hurt me long-term, it would fuck her up mentally, it would fuck up my homeschooling job etc. etc.
Did any of you guys ever had experience with trying dating this much younger girl? And femanons, did you have 10 years older crushes when you were this young? How did it turn out?

Attached: 1374088692407.png (850x637, 425K)

It's a sting operation. Avoid contact immediately. Conduct OPSEC.

fuck her cunny raw OP
it's the only way to be sure

Attached: winkorstroke.jpg (550x550, 25K)

>it would hurt me long-term
assume word will get out because she's a teenaged girl. only you can assess the damage that might cause.
>it would fuck her up mentally
i don't think this is actually true. it's not rape, you're not grooming her. that whole concept is an entirely new thing that exists for political reasons.
>it would fuck up my homeschooling job
yes. do you value the job over that puss? i think that's actually a tough question.

she's an undercover FBI agent, don't go for it

pic made me hard as fuck now i gotta fap again

tell her you'll date her when she gets older

Wait, where the hell is 15 legal with a 20 year old?

north african states

Oh, that makes sense.
But yeah ask her if she wants it and if she does you got consent and are all good.

the retard probably thinks age of consent means he can bang 15 year olds as an 18+ , let him get jailed and raped for being low iq, it's just darwinism

this
OP she a irl honeypot cyborg

Attached: 1538594803733.png (1125x2001, 638K)

in most of eastern Europe

just stick with foreplay for a while, then, if you're sure, go forward

Don't do it, if you did you might ruin the girl's life.

Attached: 1544784479712.jpg (720x240, 62K)

probably this
originelio

she will tell obviously if you fuck her. Now do you value your job more than that puss?
Also it won't ruin the girls life it's either going to be you or chad next summer

Attached: 211.jpg (1080x1068, 543K)

I don't see why the worry if she's legal and consenting. It's just sex.

If you're mature about it, then it won't hurt her or you.

>If you're mature about it
>mature
this nigguh is 25 and posting loli shit on Jow Forums

>i physically really REALLY REALLY want to tap that
Are you a closet fag or a nigger or why are you talking like that? Keep flirting with her until you have no connection to her with your job anymore. Then, if she's a good girl, take her out and date her. If you want to just use her for sex I suggest killing yourself you worthless subhuman nigger

Next Thread: Guys I tried to smash a 15 year old but it turns out she was an FBI agent and she pulled a gun on me. What do?

Attached: 1540955210781s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

>femanons, did you have 10 years older crushes when you were this young? How did it turn out?
Yes, but they were smart enough to not date a 15 year old girl.

Honestly, saying this as a 25 year old girl who basically never liked anyone who wasn't in his mid 20s even when I was a teenager - it's a fucking terrible idea.
I see what I liked about older dudes, it's the same things I like now. I'm odd, I always have been fairly mature for my age, I never fitted in with my peers (I still don't, but now it's mostly because I'm autistic), I always had weird interests for a teenager that older guys had, my desires for a relationship were more aligned with what older guys wanted, I was sheltered and heavily introverted and never cared about being a teenager (partying, frens, social media, going out, having fun) and shit like that and older guys got that.
But even as the most mature and odd teenager is a stupid fuck compared to a normal 25 year old guy. You're in such different places in life that a relationship can't work out. She's going to slow you down a lot and you're going to make her rush a lot.
Now if she was 20, I'd tell you to go for it. With huge amounts of caution, but go for it. But she really is a kid and you shouldn't date her. And you shouldn't fuck her just for fun because she probably doesn't want sum dick.

Sorry for longposting.

Almost everywhere except Burgerland