Would you settle for a girl who cut themselves? Noticing a lot more cutters in recently and it's always turned me off

Would you settle for a girl who cut themselves? Noticing a lot more cutters in recently and it's always turned me off.

Attached: teenage-girl-cutting-wrist-with-razor-blade-B5JT6G.jpg (839x1390, 97K)

>Would you settle
yes

Yes
She'll end up cheating anyway

I'm a sadist, so addiction to pain would mean she's more compatible with me. At least it's not coke.

This
And this

and this isn't original.

Yes, but she'd have to stop.

Does she cut but stays loyal?
That would okay, even if I would try and get her to stop.
But those are mostly girls that have fucked around a lot and will cheat on a coin drop, so no thanks.

not anymore kek
>meet qt shy girl that cut herself via internet
>after a year meet irl
>shes shy AF
>meet again
>shes shy AF
>messaging all the time
>convince her to get her life together
>gets her life together
>dont wanna meet anymore
>leaves me

This year I got my first gf and turns out she had BPD and constantly cut herself at even the slightest inconvenience, I broke up with her a few months ago but holy shot that was an awful experience, please robots do not settle, it's only going to make you more depressed after like 3 months when she loses that new car smell and you have to deal with all her flaws, I'd rather be alone at this point that have to deal with another retarded bitch who cuts herself

Attached: main-qimg-723837d428cc5742349a90503331676e-c.jpg (602x657, 87K)

There is no way i would

fuck yeah, self harm scars are hot as shit. and whiny emo girls are super qt.

>Would you settle for a girl who cut themselves?
What do you mean, settle? This would be my dream

>would you settle for a BPD whore
Nope, I've seen how that one ends

I don't think so, like you it turns me off and that's not something I can help.
The only girl I've ever been intimate with had massive cuts on her legs and arms and I think it fucked me up for life, she also had a bad case of BPD although I never saw the bad side because I was mostly on the outskirts.

>Does she cut but stays loyal?
There isn't a single cutter out there who is loyal and that's a fact.
Another survivor.

I seem to be attracted to broken people.

No, women with mental issues aren't worth dating even if you're an incel. Shit will ruin you mentally. Speaking from experience.

I would settle for no girl. Too paranoid to not think that they're cheating on me

Turns me on like a looooot. Like insane amount.

That's worse than choking what are you talking about

B-but ... I cut myself :(

I'd care for you, provided you're a girl(female).

I am not but I often fantasize how different my life could've been if I was.
>tfw no wish granting entity to turn me into a female

Attached: 1544648637795.jpg (750x811, 52K)

TRUE SHIT LEMME LAY IT ON YOU BOYS....
These bitches are CRAZY, you get in and look past all the red flags for some easy pussy sure. But 6 months in the fecade you painted over the red flags dissapears and you start to get annoyed that they have panic attacks ever 5 minutes. Especially when you're not around and you don't text them back after .00005 seconds. Shit sucks. It won't last, pussy is great, but at the end of the day they fuck you up more than you ever realize.

tl;dr? Dont get with theses bitches, they're fucked.

Attached: 119.jpg (200x211, 6K)

I had a gf who self harmed. I ended up feeling like I couldn't do anything to help her in her shit situation. Broke up with her and she attempted suicide.

I wouldn't do it again, too much drama and worrying.

>settle
i think self harm scars are pretty hot desu(right arm)

Attached: uxv6Fp4.jpg (1143x1015, 276K)

If I love her, I'd help her. It wouldn't be settling, or a last resort thing like you're implying.

She damages herself trough cutting.
I damage myself trough my rampant alcoholism and smoking.

Not so different at all.