Chad mode double jaw surgery

I fucking did it guys. I got double jaw surgery. Finally after like 15 years I fixed my overbite and my flat looking face. I had the surgery yesterday.

It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Most people get facial numbness across their entire face afterwards for months (sometimes permanent), but I had no nerve damage. I feel everything. Doing much better today though.

I just needed to share, this has been a lifelong goal. I hope it turns out well.

Attached: chad.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314839/
eng.idhospital.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get off our board now

what do you hope this achieves?
how much did it cost you?
what do you think you'll feel about this in ten years?

Why man, why?
Man, why man?

Attached: 123.jpg (776x1477, 408K)

painful how?

Just imagine going through all these lengths just to get some women. Holy kek nigga women don't have enough value for this sacrifice.

Attached: 1512001771902.png (600x600, 37K)

This will sound nuts, but I spent years meticulously analyzing my face. I knew pretty much exactly what I needed to improve my facial aesthetics. I met an amazing doctor in another country, and we worked everything out. He is one of the leading orthognathic surgeons in the world.

>what do you hope this achieves?
I naturally had a kind of ugly and menacing looking face. I mean, my face shape has fundamentally changed, and if everything goes as planned (so far so good), I should be extremely attractive now. Like literally jumping from a 5-6 to a 8-9. I can't even imagine what sort of consequences that will have in my life. Not just that, my face, even as the swollen mess it is right now, already looks more kind. My whole life I've had issues where people were intimidated by me or aggressive towards me because of my natural menacing resting face. I literally have people ask me all the time "are you mad right now?" when my face was just resting. I'm hoping this will just make my life easier and people more responsive to me.

This is the ultimate black pill user, beauty is equally the most important thing in this world next to money.

>how much did it cost you?

Whole thing cost me about 16k USD.

It would have probably cost me like 70-80k in the USA, and I firmly believe the doctor and treatment I am receiving here are better than what I would have received in the states.

>what do you think you'll feel about this in ten years?
I have been dreaming about this for 15 years. I don't know if I'd think about it much in ten years, but I'd look back and say I made the right decision. Even if my results aren't perfect, at least I tried. I was sick of living my life as this ugly, menacing person.

please, tell us the doctors name

you know what? i was being sort of snarky when i wrote that post you answered, but it sounds like you're genuinely happy and will be doing better. good on ya bud, hope it all goes how you're hoping. go get 'em.

Honestly man, women are the least of my concerns. I did this for me. That is why I was so certain that I wanted to do it. I was sick of presenting my face to the world.

Well I woke up from the anesthesia screaming (which is unusual), I could feel all the slices and shit. Like I could literally feel that my face was just carved apart and put back together. Most of the time nerves are moved/irritated during the surgery so you experience some numbness. Either my surgeon was amazing and avoided and/or I have very resilient nerves.

They kept giving me pain killers but it didn't help much. I am much better today though.

I did it for me. I'm not a virgin, I've had girlfriends. I did this because I want to become the person I was meant to be, and that person didn't have my old face. I understand this probably makes no sense to you, or sounds ridiculous, but you will have to take my word for it.

How do you look now? pic?

inspiration
i have the same goal as you, to look like i should
pray for me that i might be lucky in the same way you are user, and congratulations on being yourself now

It looks like someone connected an air pump to my face and filled it to maximum capacity. Days 2-3 are the worst of the swelling. It takes about 1 month for major swelling to go away, then 3 for the remaining. At 6 months you pretty much have the same face for the rest of your life. That being said, even with all this swelling I can already tell that my occlusal plane and positioning of upper and lower jaw have improved. Hopefully the final results look as amazing as I'd hoped. Sorry no pics though.

Dr. Won Seok Hyon

Thank you user, that means the world. I wish you the best of luck as well!

It does not matter how attractive you are anons, I have that same jaw structure and everything, people comment on how good looking I am all the fucking time and I'm still fucking alone

look vaguely like this guy but nose is bent due to being headbutted and a persistent overbite due to shite genetics

thank you user, and good luck
additional question, does he do other work like cosmetics? did you get any touch ups or just jaw work?

>people comment on how good looking I am all the fucking time and I'm still fucking alone
either because there's a lack of good girls or you're a nihilist, right?

OP I'm looking at getting similar surgery - maxillary and mandibular osteotomies and a bunch of dental work. This is all because of my dental crowding as a kid, which my orthodontist "fixed" with a bunch of extractions. I now have really narrow arches and an undeveloped jaw, flat cheekbones etc.

I hope it all goes well for you - please post progress pics when the swelling goes down. If not on here, on an appropriate website.
Also in which country did you have the surgery?

post before and after faggot

How did you get the funds?Are you working anything?Are you a neet?

>He is one of the leading orthognathic surgeons in the world.

being this gullible

Hey friend, I've been taking a lot of pictures, and once I adequately edit everything to maintain my anonymity I'll probably be posting a review on realself.

I have a pretty well paying job. Just lived very frugally for the past 6 months to save up.

He is. I read numerous of his papers, he and his superior doctor actually invented and pioneered many techniques which are now being adopted around the world.

All I did is jaw. I don't know if I'd want anything else, but either way I'd have to wait 3-6 months anyways. Their clinic do many things but I think different surgeons per procedure.

There'd be no use in posting an after right now because I'm at peak swelling. (Pic related but not me).

Attached: swelling.jpg (191x147, 6K)

Does your job allow you to be absent for so long?

No I'm just socially retarded, that's what you all don't understand, looking good as a man Is really irrelevant, women can be attracted to a 4 feet midget as long as he's funny and charming, girls will sometimes initiate but stop soonly after realizing I'm socially autistic and walk around with a grudge for the rest of eternity for not "being man enough" to just go for it.

Attached: 611145172-612x612.jpg (444x612, 56K)

Assuming you go to a modern doctor performing modern techniques, your major recovery time should be about 2 weeks. Meaning in 2 weeks a lot of the swelling should have subsided and you should be well enough to go back to work. Even after the first week, with the right surgeon, you should be doing alright, outside of some fatigue, numbness, and difficulty speaking.

I have really been pushing myself and been very anal about managing my symptoms, and I am miraculously able to speak semi-coherently already, on day 2.

You don't have to get your jaw wired shut anymore, that is medieval shit. You do have to stay on a liquid diet approximately a month though.

This won't fix your issues.

gratz opie, I had mine done asbout 7 years ago.
had to have 2 actually, problem came back after a while so I had to go under again, and that is not counting the implant surgeries with one of them getting infected.

How are you any better than a vain roastie now?

>I did this for me. That is why I was so certain that I wanted to do it. I was sick of presenting my face to the world.
Sounds like you did it to appease "the world". Maybe a wiser choice than indefinitely and ineffectually resenting the entire world for how they saw your natural face, but it's still not directly for yourself.

Did you even read the thread? He's doing it for him not anyone else.

aw yiss how I loved it when I Got this one
or
>you look fine user, you are just seeing things

Notice the manlet has a nicer jaw? Even the faggy manlet creator of this comic can't ignore that surgery would've fixed the loser guy, just a different surgery.

Good job. I did the same in summer 2017. (Jaw osteotomy is what its called)
Best decision i ever made. Walking around with adult braces was a bit awkward for two years but the surgery made it totally worth it, it got rid of my horrible overbite and gave me a chad jaw.
Again, good job, how long until you lose the braces?

Attached: mandibular.png (809x488, 35K)

All this comic demonstrates is the evil nature of women. Quite interesting.

No braces required.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4314839/

:)

I had this surgery over the summer and I am fully recovered, just waiting to finish with my braces. The pain is awful and the liquid diet sucks but don't lose hope anons.

is it possible for your lower lip to like get bigger/extend further down
the red/pink part?

lol dude I became chad through sheer organic force of power aka the holiest of holies aka the mew aka supreme diet morphology aka restructuring of my cranium
you have metal in your skull and your immune system will fail
lol

I got double jaw surgery there is permanent numbness on my lower chin, around bottom lip. But totally worth the effort, my life has changed.

Good luck with the recovery. What were your movements? Does your maxfac have an online presence? Can't find any information about him.

it's real fucked up when NPCs mutilate themselves, if you ever find any of these losers irl you need to curbstomp them
think of them like male bimbos, they are only existing to be abused
very bad mental illness

I don't like you OP you fucking faggot

IMAGINE being this assblasted over someone having the means to deal with a lifelong insecurity

Attached: 500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg (500x389, 35K)

cost? doctor?

around $2k when you convert the currency. it was in turkey.

this. first post is originally the best post.

The OP is a bitch, I had the same as you and him, maxiolfacial for overbite, I refused morphine because it makes me sick. In 24 hrs I was awake, 12 more in hospital for observation. Maybe one perc. a day for a week. Then just Tylenol.

Soup for a month, I blended all my food for three, started chewing at 4 (they want you to wait till 6).

Then you had a bitch surgery and your painful recovery is even more pathetic.

my chin is already recessed as shit and im getting jaw surgery to fix my UNDERBITE

guys how do i get him to do it right?

Good idea, let a group of autists advice a surgeon on how to do his job

Attached: bulUEkJ.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>evil nature
>because they didn't want to fuck some ugly dude who they probably just came up to them
cope

Attached: 1539900740852.jpg (1024x1536, 131K)

they have metal in their skull and their immune system is now literally broadcasting 24/7 KYS signals
it's called doing them a favor, buddy
lol

yeah but idk if he only does it so the bite is straight and doesnt want me to be attractive to women (eugenicist fags)

Take the black pill already user. It will set you free. I did it 2 years ago and now actually feel content and happy with my life. Replace pussy with a more sanitary and safe alternative like flesh lights.

What meds did you get (not just pain meds)

Come on, what is this thread? Post the damn before and after.

>In 24 hours I was awake.
I mean I wasn't trying to have a dick waving contest here but they woke me up immediately after the surgery and told me to breathe deeply to get the anesthesia out of lungs... So 7 hours

I'm also off pain meds 100% already... Glad your surgery went well user :^)

eng.idhospital.com

Do you have any ways we can keep in contact and follow your progress? I'm really interested in hearing about how people treat you differently.