What's stopping you from getting a gf user?

What's stopping you from getting a gf user?

Attached: If+even+pepe+can+get+a+gf+whats+stopping+you+_3459bb27724287f6d95a23465e6e8736.jpg (500x439, 60K)

I just cant settle for the average 90 IQ female i had the chance to talk to.

I'm too disillusioned with women. I see a girl and I assume that she's a disgusting, vapid roastie (sadly, this is probably true 90% of time). The idea of 'settling' is repulsive to me, yet I'm clearly not attactive enough to attract women I'm attracted to.

The second attempt to get a real gf (long distance, had plans) ended with her fucking Chad for a week.
The first attempt (in person) ended with her fucking one of my close friends.
I dunno, user. You tell me.

Attached: sad pepe.png (809x808, 34K)

Theres only like 2 girls on this planet who i actually talk to. 1 is lesbian and 2 has a boyfriend

they are boring to talk to unless you share a hobby like reading or something you are passionate about, and let's be honest most of them just reads the horoscope.
>she's a disgusting,
that can help you when talking to one, but like all guys we want to fuck with no strings especially if she is under 30

>ugly
>shy
>awkward

Someday i may fix the last 2, but the first and most relevant one cannot be changed greatly

shit that is rough. Also that is not friend

Attached: 0000.png (512x468, 170K)

I'm saving my virginity for the goddess of death

my dick is 11cm

For me it's that I don't know where to really find someone to relate to.
Do you actually think someone who you could love would be on shit like Tinder or at a bar?
Where do I actually find someone I can relate to? Fembots won't talk to me here. They don't post on /soc/.
If I go to shit like a library I'm just going to be bothering people.
All I want is someone to live life with and love.
I would "settle", but I don't even know where to fucking begin. It's not even settling for me, I just want to love someone.

>don't socialize with strangers
>hate acquaintance relationships so usually stop talking to them
>repelled by both physical and emotional intimacy

Attached: 67b6d9a9685a59c50c4827f1687aa77f.jpg (786x1015, 142K)

penis dont work :D

5'6', 5 inch dick, and I'm white. There's no other reason.

No experience plus I'm never around anyone nearly my age. Mostly not around people my age.

What's stopping me is that I hate people in Asia and I want a ldr

I don't want one.

I stopped talking to this one girl that I talked to for around 6 months. It's completely my fault for ruining the relationship we had, but at least now I can see where everything went wrong, where I went wrong, and what to do in certain situations. I really don't want to deal with anymore bullshit for right now.

There's too much wrong with me to really afford anyone else in my life right now.

Attached: 1531341008086.jpg (500x360, 151K)

Never trust them fuckin hoes

Autism and I'm unattractive

>Ugly
>Black
>Fat
>Not a "real nigga"
>Not really even interested by this point

>physically undesirable by most women
>have no interest in premarital sex which drives off all women
>broken mind is ok being alone anyways

I always feel somewhat guilty posting that I don't want a gf because I have girls hitting on me sometimes, and the job I work at forces me to be around older women, and I notice they tend to be very attentive and flirty with me at times. I should be happy I'm somewhat desirable, but I'm not.

>fat
>poor
>unemployed
>agoraphobia
>anxiety
>depression
>self harm scars

>fat
>short
>poor
>unemployed
>agoraphobia
>social retard
>anxiety
>depression
>self harm scars

My autistic behavior and shyness, i remember once i heard a thick stacey talking about me and she said i was pretty but she was talking to a grill who knew me from middle school and she probably told her how i was so she never showed interest, i guess im not ugly but im just shit socially

Attached: IMG_20180425_222853.png (500x285, 157K)

Most people here don't deserve one and know that

Being unwilling to have a shitty relationship

I'm 28 and can't take care of myself. Past the age where looking decent can make up for that.

Mental illness through and through.

I'm insecure, never leave the house, and when I do I try to distance myself from everyone because most conversations are shallow and make me want to blow my brains out. Any time I get close to someone, I start to get excited and want to talk a lot, but the other person barely replies at all despite the chemistry we had.

IDK. I want one, but I dont want to go through the effort of getting one or maintaining a relationship, then going through relationship after relationship looking for one I'm going to keep. I want the perfect girl to fall in my lap, and I want to skip dating and go straight to being married.

Attached: go-joon-hee.jpg (900x1350, 216K)

>We want to fuck with no strings attatched
Thats not what guys want you stupid cunt

my black bucked teeth lol, i haven't got a chance in the world

Same here. I assume a large majority of girls are sorority whores or sluts. Mostly normie women. Its fucking torture

Plain and simple reason is I can't afford one. Those things are expensive af and I'm broke.

Attached: 7qpeehzwoywx.jpg (503x900, 107K)

The fact that the only girls I have a chance with are equally as ugly

I had one until last month. It was the happiest I've been in a long time. It ended because she was too stressed.
She's made some posts on her insta about how she would understand if I'm still mad at her. I'm not mad. I'm disappointed.

Too much time, energy, and money. I'm doing a double major in Business and Physics.

Having a girlfriend is not a normal thing in my culture. What's most likely going to happen in 5 or so years from now is I will be arranged to meet with various women, and assuming both she and I are fine with it, a marriage will then be arranged. If somehow I find a girl prior to this event occuring then I can get to know her better and then we can ask our parents to get married.
I'm more concerned about the state of women today and whether I can find one who is in line with my cultural and political beliefs.

Something inside me just tells me I don't want one. Idk what but everytime i'm about to ask some girl out I make up a reason not to. Also I can't realistically imagine myself with a gf.

If Im not working 10 hours a day, I'm studying 10 hours a day.
It's not like I didn't try before, but she ate up too much of my time and money, we argued over the littlest shit, and although we made up afterwards, I realized I didn't give enough fucks about her to continue on, so the last time we argued I just ghosted her lel.
Besides I had other more pressing things to do in my life than emotionally feed a needy immature girl.
anywise I'm so close to being where I want to be in life, till then I suppose.

Attached: 9716785.gif (450x239, 885K)

No female will ever love me so what would be the point?
Spending my money on someone who will fuck Chad more often than she'd fuck me will help my sadness? I don't think so

the last time I had one, which was the first time in my life she left me for someone who society would consider worse than me in a lot of ways
so it shattered any sense of self confidence that I had and now I'm terrified to even talk to people out of irrational fears that they really don't like me
close friends have told me a lot recently I've become boring and that I used to be really fun not so long ago
I'm broken and I don't know how to fix it

Attached: 1541018761277.jpg (350x294, 35K)

Like any robot I went on Grindr and found a sub sissy so no need for a gf when I can fuck my sissies boipucci

Have you considered transitioning or being a bottom? Lots of robots will fuck some boipussy especially if your boiclit doesn't work

Because I want to meet someone I can truly talk to about things I find truly interesting. Not the average friendly banter, gossip and other sewage flowing through my everyday life.
I also assume that most of the women I meet or even see are braindead, shallow, social media zombies which stops me from even approaching them and potentally proving myself wrong.

I have an account made I might invest time into it I want to find a trap or twink to abuse or at least suck me off

oh shit, this.
originally man, this.

Ya my sissy loves to be dominated to the point Incan make him sob his boiclit doesnt even work after I'm done pounding his boipussy he usually orders pizza and we play vidya

I have no idea how you are meant to talk to women. I don't know how to flirt with them or keep a conversation going with one.

Got a trap GF from Grindr a few weeks back I made it senpai

I'm a 5/10 on the attractiveness scale. Nothing about me really is all that appealing.

I'm also an extremely closed off person. I don't typically start conversations with anyone, even people I know and I don't tell anyone very much about myself. I'm a very private person, and that tends to keep me from making friends and getting girls.

I could do a lot of things to improve my chances, but I just don't have the discipline to. The only thing I've got going for me is that I know that I'm responsible for my own shortcomings and I don't blame women for my lack of ability to get a gf.

no can do unfortunately, face is way too square and ugly

>I don't know where to really find someone to relate to.
This, too much this.

Attached: 2018-04-15-143449_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

The girl I love lives 350 km away...

I'm to old and inexperienced for anyone wanting to be with me. Don't wanna deal with that shame or burden.
Plus I have a small dick, so there's that

i'm ugly and extremely autistic. one time i added a girl from here because she begged me to and she ended up calling me a freak and telling me to kill myself and stuff before blocking me

Attached: dsdddsddsdsds.png (740x557, 250K)

all of you guys are saying that you're too ugly. I literally just past a thread where some hot chick was lying next to a fat guy. My problem is that none of the girls who like me are my personality type. I want a hot gf who doesn't like to socialize and would rather chill and play video games. Also, as other anons mentioned, loyalty is non-existent among women.

If I say I'm Anti-social then I'll get muted for 2 seconds

Three reasons
Haven't met a girl I liked (though one I'm
attracted to has a bf already)

I'm already in love with another girl with another girl who's in another country and kind of don't want to start a relationship in case I ever can with this girl

And finally, I can't get close to anyone. I try to stick with people, hoping to eventually join their friend group, but I'm never invited to anything and at best am just there with them in between classes. I have no idea why I can't make friends, and if I can't even make people like me enough to be their friend, I can't ever hope to get make a girl like me

I post here a a regular basis, I think that shows that I am not exactly all that right in the head

Attached: it hurts.jpg (540x421, 35K)

women are boring and expensive

t. broke fag with a baby girl and borderline schizotypal ex gf

My friend circle is all dudes. No women to meet through mutual friends.

Cant find any that are interesting enough and have enough in common to actually have a relationship with.
I dated a girl with a two digit IQ and interests solely in horses and pinterest for a year and a half and it was terrible.

I want a cute gf with high intelligence and similar interests really and I know its not gonna happen.

Attached: 61DBC71F-DBE8-473C-B0A1-62E93C224BF5.jpg (1100x1555, 320K)

The reason is me, myself, and I

Attached: you look lonely.jpg (1150x480, 34K)

holy shit an anime grill with rgb lighting

Attached: 1544932841713.jpg (547x692, 38K)

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, I'm dating someone right now!

Attached: hhh.gif (404x416, 204K)

theyre pretty good at drawing cute scary anime girls desu

Attached: B18DDFF0-45EA-484A-9548-E2B527001CAC.jpg (1100x1555, 311K)

(i cannot stress this enough) it's a fucking anime grill with rgb holy shit

Attached: ok.jpg (125x91, 2K)

Feel like i put woman on a pedestal when i know i shouldnt but it still happens so i feel like im not worthy.
>Have really close social friends.
>Have a good job.
>Have a stable family.
>Do social things like go out to eat with friends and occasionally go to concerts.
But then i get burned out easy and i only want to do something once a month and spend the rest at home on the computer.
Really wish i could find someone who would just be accepting of that.But everyone im surrounded with wants to do shit every week.
I'm considering just looking for someone online regardless of where she lives and just see how that works out I'm willing to fly her/or myself to our locations.

The user "upstairs"

You can try working out, you might still be ugly but at least you will make up for it with being fit

>went to the local christmas market with the only girl that ever seemed to actually maybe like me
>we're actually having fun and some good conversations
>at the end of the 'date' I pussy out and only hug her (most probably could've kissed her)

why am I like this? if she doesn't give me another chance (that I would probably mess up too) I literally have no idea what to do ;_;

> many illnesses destroying my physical and mental health
> studies on hold duo to health problems
> no income besides social wellfare
> overweight and physically weak, have to do rehabilitation sport so I retain my ability to walk
> no social status
> no friends, never had any
> no hobbies
> 26/M

tl;dr: ill, overweight, uneducated, poor, kissless friendless virgin, boring, no hobbies

Attached: 6648_ac5f.jpg (480x470, 64K)

get fit and find try to find something that you enjoy doing user

The fact that me and romance do not compute and the fact that I am most likely joining the Navy soon.

I can not get fir cuz I have many illnesses. That's why I got overweight and had to put my sudies on hold. Otherwise I would have work by now.

I already do rehabilitation sport, but it will only delay the worsening of my illness.

My former interests were pc gaming and miniature model building, but I have no money for either, since I live on social wellfare duo to my health problems. Miniatures and a pc are expensive...

age of consent laws

I'm too shy and insecure.
The thought of talking to a girl I like makes me anxious and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to make her happy.

Some type of autism.
>Tall
>Fit
>Compete in combat sports
>Good looking
>Have an old job
I've literally blown my chances with 8/10 who come after me and wouldn't give up.

I pretend they're not there, if I ignore it maybe it will go away.

Wtf is wrong with me gaize?

Used to have crippling social anxiety when I was younger, it's seems that I've been permanently fucked in the head.

Send.help.

I'm too ugly and socially retarded.

Ok not old, fucking phone

My big bag of mental illneses

Attached: 2YqKOTz.png (1200x807, 229K)

Never orbit the subhuman female roastie
even with hope of her 'setting you up with a friend'
the friend will always be worse than her in every aspect

Ok, you retarded motherfucker. You're in for a hell of a ride.

The reasons include, but aren't limited to:

>(Diagnosed) Assburgers
>Depression
>Social anxiety
>Small dick
>Negative 9000 self confidence
>Severe self-hate and self-doubt
>Overthinking
>Severe, premature hair loss
>Ugliness
>Sexual confusion mixed with asexuality
>I literally do not know what I would want from life even if I wanted to live
>Violent outbursts
>Mood instability
>Crippling, hard debt
>Psychosis
>Extreme, violently jaded behavior
>Seriously unhealthy coping mechanisms
>Lack of connection to reality
>Loneliness
>Not feeling got enough for anyone
>Alcoholism
>Various other self-destructive behaviors

Enough? Is it justifiable for me to commit suicide yet, normie?

Attached: 1544908693976.jpg (720x514, 32K)

Dou you have constant physical pain?
Are you unable to move or care for yourself physically?

If so, I'd give you a pass, since that's how I have it, additionally to your kind of suffering, except alcohol. I am not an alcohol.

Attached: 1512978715458.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

her total indifference to me

>penis don't work
>get literally fucked then lol

Attached: 1544205117781.jpg (481x560, 21K)

Low sex drive, apathetic, and shy. I'm 6'2 and decent looking, especially now that I have a job and have been taking care of myself. Just too lazy to try, and still living with my dad at 26. All I wanna do is play vidya.

1. I can't compete with Chad and Brad
2.I have no friends and therefore no social circle to get me introduced to girls
3. I don't have the confidence to approach random girls on the street because I have nowhere to get confidence from
4. The rejections I got from girls I met from the internet just made me lose hope and I got lazy because I don't see any point

My desire for intimacy is vastly outweighed by laziness and apathy.

Probably because I've never had it so I don't care.

Ugliness...
And faggotry

Crippling inferiority complex. I don't bother trying to interacg people anymore because they know they are better than me. No one wants to waste their time talking to me when there are hundreds of actual human beings around.

Same. How are we going to end up in this shitty trip called life friend?..

Attached: 1545006091965.jpg (437x501, 31K)

I've been trying online dating and it turns out one of the only girls who responded to me IS A FUCKING CATFISH

I rarely feel attracted to girls so I never really have a reason to pursue since I'm not interested in casual sex.

Attached: 1544812056126.jpg (690x1050, 520K)

I cannot relate to the vast majority of girls. I'm too socially inept and passive and I'm not going to put on a fake mask to appeal to more girls.

I had a girlfriend that I met off of Jow Forums. Bad stuff happened and I broke up with her. Now I'm alone again, thrown back to the wolves. I'm 25, I don't have much more time.

A)I'm ugly.
B)Every girl I meet constantly goes on about their boyfriend.

Same thing happened to me, except I'm 30. Oh well, at least I had gf for a short time. rip