Anyone else feel like white women are the biggest normalfag taste in women whereas asian women are more patrician for...

Anyone else feel like white women are the biggest normalfag taste in women whereas asian women are more patrician for long term relationships? Western women are a meme desu. Anyone that prefers white to asian girls is either a boomer or a normalfag imo.

Attached: 1502816303043.jpg (574x430, 119K)

Man just don't make these threads. I have the same taste but don't want conflict.

Asian seems normal/typical tier

>tfw got a white supremacist, sexist bf who can't tolerate any woman but me and his mom
You're the real plebs.

I don't care, I'm just bored and wanted to make a thread.

normalfags and white women especially hate asian women though.

Attached: japgf.jpg (800x1200, 342K)

Is there any need to have this exact same thread 37 times a day 365 days a year? Do you people not have anything more interesting to do than constantly go over the same conversation like it's a full time profession?

Anyone who still pursues women is either a thirsty beta or a total cuck. I don't care if you think your special brand name color of woman is different, they aren't. All women are whores. All humans are trash. Omnicide now.

Attached: image.jpg (642x516, 332K)

> flat bottom :/

still cute though i'd wife her and make her do butt exercises

>normalfags and white women especially hate asian women
You need to leave your echo chambers. White normalfags look down on men with Asian gfs, not the girls themselves. As that one Aussie lady said, "He's too lazy to jerk off, he can't even get a regular girlfriend, he has a gook!"
Probably because Asian women (ASIAn women, not just your Japanese models) are easy because on average they're uglier and have lower standards than your average white woman.
Getting an Asian gf is like playing on easy mode and people look down on men who choose the easy path because that's for pussies. Whether you care what normalfags think is up to you, but they certainly don't hate Asian women.

Also if you're going to post that image of the Asian volleyball player getting hate from genetic trash then don't bother, it's not representative of anything more than the butthurt of some ugly Middle Americans.

Attached: DISn_9gUIAAGd7m.jpg orig.jpg (1000x800, 126K)

asian women are better than white women no doubt

but brown women are the true patrician's choice

Attached: disha.jpg (700x1042, 133K)

Finally a man of enlightened taste.
>tfw no French Algerian gf

Attached: DpDtuYaU0AAYKCb.jpg orig.jpg (1118x1580, 205K)

Honestly, most women don't hate asian women.
I'm into skincare, a large part of the people I follow online are asian girls because of that, and there's a lot of love for them, especially from white women.
They all consider them beautiful. And not the kind of "so asian so beautiful" love that you see in many communities that worship asians (weebs, or even k-pop shit), just genuine admiration for them.

>ou need to leave your echo chambers. White normalfags look down on men with Asian gfs, not the girls themselves. As that one Aussie lady said, "He's too lazy to jerk off, he can't even get a regular girlfriend, he has a gook!"

>proceeds to do racist ching chong voices and insult asian woman.

you literally just proved my point you brainlet.

Attached: whitefeministroastie.webm (470x352, 1.41M)

this is true, the only white women that hate asian women are dating weebs that constantly compare them to asian women. When you have a healthy self-esteem and a bf that actually loves you you don't have hate for other women and can even appreciate their beauty.

Asian women have great skincare routines to be quite honest. Very interesting to watch in person, a lot of the, also go out of their way to change it to suit your preferences.

None of my post was racist, you need to grow some thicker skin.

Daily reminder not to take yellow fever fags seriously.

Attached: image.jpg (937x1108, 867K)

>Asian women have great skincare routines to be quite honest.
They do. I switched to a more asian inspired skincare and get asked if I'm 18-19 constantly even if I'm turning 26 in a couple of months. Mostly sunscreen and moisturisers, really.

I think in general the stereotypes that are pushed about them being top tier waifus and white women being horrible people don't help either.
But yeah, when you have healthy self esteem and a man who loves you, it gets easier.
A few years ago in my area it was the same with Russian/Ukrainian women really.

>tfw my grandpa has a Russian mail order bride
They're both old so it isn't exactly that bad but still, come on old man.

Attached: 1525743205312.jpg (400x310, 29K)

To put it simply, the old thought of 'treating women well' and the new thought of 'feminism' didn't kill each other in Japan, they both exist at the same time and obviously cannot.
Natural selection has failed to pick one.

Doesn't that also describe the west?

>tfw my grandma is so loyal to my dead grandpa that 15 years after he passed away she goes to his grave every day and writes him love letter every night
She's cute.

I guess this is the thread to ask then, how do I get a cute asian wife like this as a tall white guy?

Attached: farted.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

I am enlightened to share your tastes, fellow scholars. I'd pump all my kids into Sofia Boutella.

Attached: 1516349543336.jpg (668x560, 34K)

In the West, they they are kind of in the process of natural selection.
It's a back and forth right now, Hegelian Dialectics.

In Japan, they just exist together as opposites but never clashing.
Politics in Japan stagnated ever since WWII. The LDP has won literally every election in Japan, besides two, since 1945.

only a woman would stay loyal even after death

Speak the language preferably. Move to asia also.

My grandfather actually never remarried after my grandmother died. He never really got over it either.

Tons of non-boomer brown guys (including outright salafists/islamists) prefer white girls.

White girls look more aesthetic. We are naturally attracted to the light, as well as bright colors, and white women offer that. Their light features are salient in a sea of brown flesh

Plus, given that all the non-shitty countries these days are all white, having a white wife is giant status symbol. It means that you have been accepted by the best societies on earth, that you made it, that you are a part of them now

Asian women are an even bigger meme for insecure betas. At least pic brown or nigger women

>Anyone else feel like white women are the biggest normalfag taste in women whereas asian women are more patrician for long term relationships?
Not exactly, WMAF relationships signal a weak white male who fell for the insectoid woman meme on the internet because he's frustrated he can't score with the woman of his own race.
It's not that others are normalfags, it's that you're pathetic and failure as a man, so you have to settle for less.
This goes for all the other races as well not just asian, mixed couples are disgusting and there's a reason why people are staring.

1. Accept that she's not a virgin.
2. Live in a town with a University.
3. Use tinder, Asians are programmed to react negatively to strangers aproaching them.

t. seething angry ugly roast

There's hardly any difference between the skin of a Arab girl who's never seen the sun (Arabs would spend their entire lives indoors if they could) and a European woman.

This is Jow Forums faggot, they're a seething Nazi, not a woman.

Asian girls are legit overrated and cringe.

Brown and nigger girls is were its at. Fuck off with you weeb shit, this aint 2005 anymore

Yeah kill yourself you ugly incel, only a true beta gives a shit who others date.

Ultimate blackpill is that hapa women are the best

>This is Jow Forums faggot, they're a seething Nazi, not a woman
This, f*manons do not exist

They're pretty but they're also massive sluts. But if you don't care about how many partners your gf has had then it doesn't really matter.

>They're pretty but they're also massive sluts

mid range really. More slutty then asians, less then white women. Makes sense honestly.

My dream is to have a qt hapa daughteru though so I need a full asian woman.

I know that every race has sluts I mean hapas CAN be some of the cutest. Sometimes they look like goblins though

>There's hardly any difference between the skin of a Arab girl who's never seen the sun (Arabs would spend their entire lives indoors if they could) and a European woman.
Its their arabness that counts. Their culture, language, and religion are all so sexy.

And a lot are legit brown skinned too, especially those in the Arabian peninsula

>worships asian girls
>calls others ugly incels

>mid range really.
explain Georgia Rodger then

>this whole post

holy shit, OP was right. What the fuck.

Attached: 1539906754050.png (989x521, 307K)

Who's that, Elliot's sister? She's the spokeswoman for all hapa girls now?

She highlights the existential gulf between male and female hapas

you're an ugly incel because you're obsessed with who other people date yes. objectively no one with a life is this much of a pathetic faggot like you.

Leave your echo chamber. Also I have a penis. We all have at least one penis here.

>Also I have a penis. We all have at least one penis here.

same desu, your move norman.

Attached: QT.jpg (280x420, 40K)

Attributing taste in race or appearance to distinguish short term vs long term relationship material is the highest tier normalfaggotry in existence
Clearly someone hasnt been in a ltr

>Tons of non-boomer brown guys (including outright salafists/islamists) prefer white girls.

i'm happy to swap all white and brown women over

Attached: 1531586630858.jpg (2048x1365, 368K)

>asian women are better than white women
anything is better than white "women"

Not everyone wants an ugly mentally ill hapa for a son and a fat nagging chink for a wife.

>anything is better than white "women"

come on dude, they are still above black women. the lower class black women anyway

I think brown girls are sexy af, but white women are aesthetically the most beautiful.

I like brown qts too, so that would be a good trade

>virgin discussing girlfriends like he's had one

come on, son.

Ching Chong Chink lover

pretty much objective ranking is asian>white>hispanic>black

so yeah, not too far off.

Niggers are sexy af tho

they are patrician tier.

You could go to the zoo and fuck a chimpanzee and it'd be the same thing.

>nihojin no chad versus the beta taro

Attached: 1455749429856.jpg (200x200, 35K)

>being this 2004
fuck off, we have learned that niggers are hot af.

And I hate niggers

t. pathetic incel beta orbiter

>we have learned

Who is we? Don't project your bestiality fetish onto me, buddy boy.

>Niggers are sexy af tho

the top 5% or so are absolute goddess tier, sure. but the average is much lower than the others

Attached: 1537978556950.jpg (1080x1350, 167K)

pathetic. you need to die

No. You, normalfag.