"Champ, I hate to interrupt your shag your Sugimoto thread...

"Champ, I hate to interrupt your shag your Sugimoto thread, but there are a few places in town that need help for the holidays and they're hiring right away. No, it's not that you've done anything wrong, Champ. But you've been sitting here in your room doing nothing since you graduated three years ago. Well, that's gonna change. You're gonna get a job. And doing that is as simple as showing up, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him that you're not letting go until he tells you when you can start. You've just gotta crawl outta that shell of yours, Champ."

"Why, I just bumped into your old schoolyard friend Chud, Thad, or Chazz or whatever his name was -- you know, the one who called you all those funny names when you saw each other in the hallway? He's now the Emergency Services Manager for the county, and he's makin' bank. He's driving a brand new Acura MDX, and he just moved into the three-story house down the street. He even got hitched to that one dame you were always harpin' on about -- that smoking hot blonde with the funny name: 'way-foo' or 'Juannatitis' or something. And they've even got a little girl on the way! How about that, Champ?"

"They asked me how you were doing, but I told 'em you just got home from the Peace Corps and that you were in-between. Well, that's gonna change, Champ. After we try our luck at several shops in town, I'm gonna drive you over there so you can talk to Chet or Charlie, give him a firm handshake, and ask if you could work there. I'm sure he could get you a job down at the recreation center or the mailroom or janitorial services or something. Whaddya mean it'd be embarrassing? Champ, it's time you took steps towards becoming an adult -- like your friends did. Get dressed so we can get there ten minutes prior. 'REEEE?' Hell yeah. That's what I like to hear: A heartening battle cry. Let's go get 'em, Champ."

Attached: 1499028570879.jpg (502x407, 36K)

do dads really say champ that much?

I wish I had a father who cared this much

Attached: 1480208765706.jpg (230x230, 13K)

>tfw no father when growing up
I never had a chance to be normal

Attached: 1449782260060.jpg (1500x1500, 138K)

"Champion, I am very happy to break your Sugimoto string, but there are some towns that need holiday help, I am hiring to go right, what is wrong.You graduated three years ago since then, I have been sitting in your room not Do anything, but it will change.You are going to work, telling her with the manager, until you can start, please tell him, you will not go until he tells you.

"Why did I just hit Chad, Tade, or your old campus friend Chaz, regardless of his name is - those who saw him in the hallway with each other are brand new Acura MDX and just entered who called You are the three-story building behind these quirky names on the street, it smokes the funny name hot blonde: "The way - rich" or "Juannatitis" they are little girls on the road!

"They asked me what you are doing, but he said, you are going home from the Peace Corps, and during this time, talking to Chet and Charlie, shaking hands, you can ask if you can work or play in the center, post office, when You step on to become an adult like your friend, where you wear it ten minutes ago, you can do it. That is what I want to ask: brave fighting, let them, champion.

Attached: 84222885-middle-aged-asian-business-man-studio-portrait-photo-isolated.jpg (300x450, 15K)

"Champ, getting a job is all about being persistent. You'll never reach the higher branch until you jump, Champ. When I was your age, we were facing our cross-town rivals over at Allentown Prep. They were the best team in the entire state, and they had this monster of a defensive end: A huge fella by the name of Chet Anders. He was 6'5 and 260 pounds -- or he was until I dove at his knees on a cut block and took him out. Sheer luck it took the paramedics 15 minutes to get him to stop screaming. And that was with the scouts from Alabama and Notre Dame in attendance, Champ. Last I heard, he leapt off a bridge after he couldn't even hack it in Hacwamanee Community College as a third-stringer."

"The point is that you've gotta do something with your life. And the best way to do that is to walk into the store like you own the place, look the manager in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him that you're not letting go until he tells you when you can start. It's that simple, Champ."

Attached: handshakedadflipped.jpg (612x408, 39K)

"The champion won't reach the upper branches until you jump up, when I am at your age, we face our cross-town competitors, in preparation for Allentown they are the best he is 6, 5 and 260 pounds, who is A huge Ferrer in the name of the team Chet Anders - or he used a cut to block a pigeon on my knee, he used an ambulance for 15 minutes, I stopped shouting, it became The scouts and champions of Alabama and Notre Dame de Paris. I finally heard that he even jumped off the bridge without intrusion. This is the third striker, the Hacwamanee community at the university.

"The key is that you have to do something in your life. The best way is to enter the store. It seems that you have this location. Look at the manager with your eyes. You shake hands firmly until he tells you that it will go when you start it. Easy, champion

Attached: 611BBDfJV8L._SY450_.jpg (343x450, 16K)

dad what the fuck

Fuck off dad i'm not getting a job stop caring about me just let me waste away

"With the holidays fast approaching, you shouldn't have any problem finding a job, "Champ. I know you're looking to play with your 'Own-ah-whole' that just got in the mail -- what a weird looking Nerf gun, too -- but we've got some places to apply. What'dya mean you need to open it now? Champ, I hope that it's not like the last time. You know, your mother and I were none too pleased about what we found in the last delivery and that you used her card to buy it. You can buy whatever you want when you work for a living, Champ. Now I know you like bragging about your purchases to your imaginary friends on that Hunnic basket-weaving forum, but you'll make a lot of friends when you get a job. And getting one is as easy as showing up ten minutes prior, speaking with the manager, and giving him a firm handshake. We're gonna go around town until someone hires you right there and then."

"Besides: A little persistence and elbow grease never hurt, Champ. When I was your age, I rucked through a snowstorm just to get to my interview down at the factory. It was the worst snowstorm in state history, and I didn't think I had the gumption to do it. But when I barged through the door, the manager was so impressed that he shook my hand and hired me right on the spot. If it worked back then, it'll work for you now. Heck, I bought us the house, three cars, and our summer vacationer up in Reno with the money I made from working there, so I'm expecting a lot out of you, Champ."

Attached: 1499306854963.jpg (1080x1536, 205K)

>tfw I thought these were memes
>met a guy the other day that claimed he never once had an interview or filled out an application, just walked right in and asked for a job and was hired on the spot
Is boomer dad right. I mean I have had jobs in the past but I could barely believe what he was telling me

"Champ, I know you're uneasy about applying in-person, but you've gotta be persistent. And you might fail at it for a while, too. You might ask 200 people to pass on your resume with no results. Try asking 400 and you'll probably get a job. Maybe. But you WILL get one if you walked in there, spoke with the manager, gave him a firm handshake, and told him you're their guy. When I was your age, I got my job down at the factory by rucking twelve miles through a blizzard just to get to the interview after my Mustang wouldn't start. It was the worst snowstorm in state history and when I got there, the manager was so impressed that he shook my hand and hired me right on the spot. All there is to it.'"

"It's simply a matter of crawling out from under that thick shell of yours and shaking some hands, and that's why I'm driving you around town to look for a job. Whaddya mean it's embarrassing? Doing this because I care, Champ, and no one else cares about you as much your mother and I do. Oh, and did I say 'manager?' I meant 'manager(s).' This is the first stop we're making, Champ, and we're not turning back until someone hires you on the spot. Do your best, Champ. No excuses."

Attached: 1500262632939.png (716x649, 1.79M)

I wish I had a original dad like that

God bless you champposter.
I wish I had a dad like that. Or any at all, really.

An Asian dad would never say quirky

"Champ, you need a new haircut to make you look presentable for the job interview. A little off the sides, and presto! You're ready for a night on the town!"

"Whaddya mean it'd look better if you shaved it, Champ? Champ, you'd look like a criminal and no one would wanna hire you. You're not balding. You just need to STYLE IT! Besides, girls love it when you sweep your hair over to the side like that!"

Attached: 1518065854437.jpg (950x713, 238K)

Yeah dude it all works out in the end. I walked right into the Mercedes dealer. Shook hands with Mr Mercedes himself, and dashed off in a free new car!

My dad almost sounds like this. But with a twinge of alcoholism and undiagnosed, nondescript mental issues

"Champ, the older you get, the more enjoyment you'll find in the little things in life -- like a nice cuppa on a chilly winter day. A venti coffee and a double shot espresso for me, but decaf for you, Champ; I can't afford to have you nervous and antsy during the interview. I need you focused. FOCUSED on speaking with the manager about the job, giving him a firm handshake, and not letting go until he tells you when you can start. Besides, you don't want caffeine, Champ. It's bad for the heart. I read it on the Internet."

"Now, put your game face on, Champ. This could be your lucky break! Try it out here and see if it works. The manager will appreciate that you spoke with him directly. Shows confidence and interest in the job, Champ. You'll practically have to fend off the ladies once you get your first paycheck!"

"Oh, isn't that your old friend Thad or Chud or Chazz from high school, the one who used to call you funny names on the way to school, pulling up in the parking lot in that Corvette? Boys will be boys, I guess. And that girl who's with him looks suspiciously like the one you kept talking about -- the one with the weird name. I think her name was 'way-foo' or 'Wandanitis' or something. Don't be rude, Champ. Go over there and say, 'hello.'"

Attached: 1502271970397.png (1050x463, 1.41M)

Based dad user
just got fired from my job, gonna take a break for the holidays , then hopefully start a business

Don't sell yourself short, Champ. Now getting a job is as simple as walking in, speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him that you won't let go until he tells you when you can start. It's that simple, Champ. Before you know it, you'll practically be running the place.

Attached: 1499023450316.jpg (612x408, 32K)

nice projection m8,

atleast ur dad is sane,

some like to do exactly what you wrote except they scream and punch walls and shit while saying retarded boomer shit and cant take any opposition at all and is never wrong 100% of the time even tho hes wrong

Attached: 31yoboomert.png (264x290, 56K)

>tfw in a position to be giving my dad the "champ" talk rather than the other way around
I can't relate

>But you've been sitting here in your room doing nothing since you graduated three years ago.
AHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Too close to home
Fuck I hate being a NEET

Attached: 1496705498234.jpg (658x501, 112K)

"Quitters never win, Champ. And winners never quit. When I was your age, I worked like hell at the construction site to support the entire family and buy us a three bedroom house, two cars, a boat, and our winter retreat down in Sedona. How do you get to where I was? You don't get there by making excuses, Champ. You get there by walking into the store and asking to speak with the manager. Stand up straight, look him in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and refuse to let go until he tells you when you can start. It's that simple, Champ! Heh, you'll be running the place in no time."

Attached: handshakedad3.jpg (408x612, 39K)

Post the chick-fil-a one pls

Despair can never win, champion. The winner will never give up. When I was at your age I worked like hell at the construction site and supported the whole family and bought a three bedroom house, two cars, a boat, a winter haven. Where did I go in Sedona? You have no excuse, shampoo. You will arrive at the shop and ask you to talk with the manager. Keep standing straight, looking at eyes, steadily shaking hands, do not let go go till he tells you until you can begin. It's so easy, Champ! Heh, you will manage this place as soon as possible.

Attached: 134234.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

"Of course we're still going to Chick-Fil-A, Champ. I know how much you love their Sweet Tea and Chick-n-Strips, but we've got several stops to make along the way, and this place is one of 'em. Turn that frown upside down, Champ. By getting a job, you'll be able to do all those things you've always wanted to do -- and the best part is that you won't need to use your mother's credit card anymore. But don't spend any of your money, Champ. You'll need it for a rainy day! Besides, you've gotta start thinking about your future, Champ. One day, you're gonna leave the nest and have a family of your own. And there's no better way to get started than by getting a job. When I was your age, I rucked through the blizzard of '67 to get the down at the factory. Nearly lost my toes and fingers to frostbite that day, but the manager was so impressed when I barged through the door that he hired me right on the spot. It was tough sledding every now and then on the line, and 'Nam got in the way. But I worked my way up through the ranks to become my boss' boss. And needless to say that I raised you, bought the house, three cars, the boat, and our winter vacationer down in Lake Las Vegas. You've got no excuses, Mister."

"Now that it's the holiday season, it should be easier for you to walk in and find work. Whaddya mean you're down in the dumps, Champ? Champ, back in my day, depression was just another way of saying that you needed a kick in the keyster to get you going. You've got nothing to be sad about, Champ. Especially when it comes to taking advantage of opportunities like working. Tell ya what: I'll drive you around town to look for a job, and we won't turn back until someone hires you on the spot. It's simply a matter of crawling outta that thick shell of yours, walking into the store to speak with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and refusing to let go until he tells you when you can start. Every journey begins with a single step, Champ."

Attached: 1502439186134.png (940x500, 1.36M)

Lar Quitters, hero. The winners never leave. When I was your age, I worked at the construction site as hell to support the whole family and bought us a Home three bedrooms, two cars and a boat, and our winter retreated to Sedona. Were you there by making excuses and heroes wherever you are? You walked into the store and asked to speak with the manager. Stand up straight and look in your eyes and a firm handshake and refuse to even say when you can. It's that simple, you're a hero! Heh, I'm never gonna run.

Attached: 105357668-middle-age-arabian-man-at-home-pointing-with-finger-to-the-camera-and-to-you-hand-sign-pos (450x292, 21K)

"Adventure calls! Champ, you ought to be excited about heading off to Guangzhou to be with your grandparents. It'll give you an opportunity to meet new people and live a normal life again. Who knows? You may even find a job and introduce yourself to that special someone out there. Anything to get you away from what we we found in that UPS package the other day. We're not mad, Champ, but we are disappointed."

"You've thought about it enough, Champ. Now it's time to start livin'. Remember to greet your grandparents by shaking their hands and bowing to them in humble gratitude, Champ. Just remember to wash your hands before you do. You can ask them to buy you a new computer once you've gotten settled."

Attached: 1502261769322.png (800x800, 1.85M)

one of the best memes of r9k
never forget

Of course, we are still going to Chick-Fil-A, Champion. I know how much you love your sweet tea and the stripes of chickens, but we have many stops to make it on the way, and this place is one of them. Swipe, which rebounds after getting a job in the championship, you can do whatever you want - and the best part is that you no longer need to use your mother's credit card. But do not spend money on your money. You will need it on rainy days! In addition, you should start thinking about your future, Champion. One day you are going to leave the nest and become the owner of your family. There is no better way to get started. When I was your age, I stopped an avalanche from '67 to come to the factory. That day I almost lost my toes and frost, but when I was surrounded by a door, the manager was so impressed that he kept me in the right place. It was hard all the time, and then it was hard on the line, and the name "got in the way". But I decided to pave the way through the title to become the owner of my boss. And do not say that I picked you up, bought a house on Lake Las Vegas, three cars, a boat and our winter holidays. You did not find any excuses, sir

Now is the holiday season, it should be easy for you to walk and look for work. What does it mean you're in a junkyard moon? Champ, in my time, depression was just another way of saying that in order to get you, you need a hit in the Kaiser. You have nothing to be sad about, my Champion. Especially when it comes to taking advantage of opportunities such as work. Tell me: I will take you around the city to find a job, and if someone does not keep you in place, we will not return. This is the case when you come out of this thick shell, which is talking to the manager, to walk around the store, firmly shaking his hand, and while you can start, you can refuse. You cannot start it until you do it. Each journey begins with one step, champion of my stars.

Attached: indian-middle-aged-man-portrait-53536271.jpg (957x1300, 106K)

YOU PICKED THE WRONG PLACE TO APPLY AT, FOO!

Attached: 1499227699156.png (612x408, 748K)

>tfw boomer dad always in my tow
>tfw still depressed fuck

Champ, back in my day, depression was just another way of saying that you needed a kick in the keyster to get you going. You've got nothing to be sad about, Champ. Not when you've got all these great opportunities practically growing on trees. Tell ya what: I'll drive you around town to look for a job, and we won't turn back until someone hires you on the spot. It's simply a matter of crawling outta that thick shell of yours, walking into the store to speak with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and refusing to let go until he tells you when you can start. Every journey begins with that first step, Champ."

Attached: 1518055638408.jpg (653x653, 54K)

"Champ: Great job applying to all those places today. I know it was a little nerve-wracking, so let's cap things off with a trip to Chick-Fil-A, your favorite. Whaddya say I get us two Grilled Chicken Sandwich meals with two Sweet Teas and eight pieces of Chick-Fil-A sauce? No tendies, Champ. Fried food is a one way ticket to an early grave on the high cholesterol express. I know it's the holiday season and everyone's gonna be using that as an excuse to chow down on everything, but that's no reason for you to lose your discipline. You need to be fit and focused on landing a job. Besides, fried food is bad for ya, Champ. Read it on the Internet. Hey, cashier, we're skipping the tendies today, but we'll have a salad to go. Good idea, right? *pokes your stomach* Ha, ha."

"I'm afraid that's not the only reason why I brought you here, Champ. While we're ordering, you might as well ask the manager to see if they have any openings here. It'll give you an opportunity to practice what you've learned so far: Stand up straight, speak with him about the job, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you'll be the best hire they'll ever make. Whaddya mean 'why do I have Chick-N-Strips in my hand?' You can buy all the Chick-N-Strips you want when you get that first paycheck."

Attached: 1518055858041.jpg (950x678, 206K)