Look how ugly this guy is and he gets a hot Russian girlfriend. Are there even any incels in Russia?

Look how ugly this guy is and he gets a hot Russian girlfriend. Are there even any incels in Russia?

Attached: wisss.png (598x594, 940K)

>hot
incels have terrible standards

This guy looks like absolute shit yet has a hot girlfriend. I guess it really is all about personality

Attached: wissss.png (578x585, 710K)

>hot

Literally looks like a trap user

That's not his girlfriend you retard. He paid her money for a photoshoot.

Attached: cb3c7f17c75549a1b0f132d5fd9f3b72.jpg (680x1024, 78K)

Yeah sure he did

Attached: wizjssjs.png (581x592, 886K)

She's kind of ugly herself especially for a russian girl.
There's incels everywhere and in sparsely populated regions in russia there are incels and robots.
I speak russian and I'm familiar with some depressing russian internet culture (I"m not russian) but russian girls want even more of a chad than western girls do. Don't fool yourself at all.
Also, rich dudes. Obviously.

Russian/eastern euro women love foreigners, if it's a man with even slightly darker skin tone they will beg for his cock

I've lived in eastern europe all my life and speak nearly every slavic and dinaric language
nnnnnnnnnnnever experienced such a thing neither did I ever hear a girl say something like that when talking about foreigners
most of them are shunned when they try to make advances as well (not that it's a good thing but whatever)
don't fall for the bait my friend

Attached: 1534080025801.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Post pic of yourself to see if you would be able to get a hot gf

I don't think you did live in Eastern Europe at all. That's how Eastern European women are, they love exotic dick.

>hot
She's uglier than my dick head

She looks like her momma had too much to drink when she had her in her belly.

As a beta blackbot, how do I reach this position?

Attached: 1462930039948.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

he unironically looks like pic related

hes probably a good lad tho, no reason to be mad bros

Attached: 1544892400866.png (551x570, 207K)

She's not even 2/10 by Slavic standards.

rope if u believe this

Why is that man dating Ninja

Which states in particular? Asking for a friend

If you don't beat women and drink you're already ahead of the game in Russia, the men are violent and drunk 24/7 I know Russian women that have been stabbed near to death by their husbands its scary shit

Slavic men are alpha as fuck. East Euros love brutal violence. Something West Euros lack.

>hot

She's about as "hot" as he is, wtf are you talking about?

It's called being a worthwhile person.

Attached: christmasssss.jpg (550x545, 43K)

'hot' HAHAHAHAHH, Ok Phillip

>le rope xD
you're powerless, manlet

They are on the same level of attractiveness and I bet they are both into nerdy shit. Looks nice desu.

Then why are there so many Russian mail order brides practically begging for a western man?

confirmed femcel

Attached: 1544976438151.png (298x226, 117K)

Both look like shit nothing special to see here.

There is 150 milion of Russians. And being a provider won't change the fact that they will miss the chad agressive Slavic hand. Slavic mothers speak to their children in Slavic. So you basically pay to raise a Slav. You dumb westeuroshit.