What's your favorite manga?

What's your favorite manga?

I tried asking /a/ but got told to "fuck off"

Attached: 1542668066367.jpg (782x1000, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFNL_RO3K3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Berserk.
Blame!
Gantz
Monster
Jojo Steel ball run

They are the only ones I've read a day I like them all.

Attached: 50736a3ddd6c27ec5efd393161736bb9.jpg (500x888, 108K)

But 'Fuck Off!!!' is my favourite manga

hawkwood or anything about cute girls

Anything M->F gender bender, bonus points if the MC starts craving cock

I like Koe no Katachi a lot, probably that one

fuck off and try asking /d/

Attached: 356.png (200x172, 37K)

Well that does sound like /a/

>slam dunk
>hikaru no go
>honey and clover
>kaiji
>h2
>gto
>kingdom
>vagabond
quite a lot desu

Berserk
Blame!
Tekkon Kinkreet
A Girl on the shore

Maison Ikkoku
Kimagure Orange Road
Video Girl Ai
Berserk
Ichigo 100%
School Rumble

the only one I have a hard time re-reading is Maision Ikkoku the feels just get to me 15 years later still.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFNL_RO3K3Q

Attached: love_tap.gif (500x375, 1.12M)

The problem with Vagabond is it's not getting finished though

One piece is the only one I follow anymore, Mainly cause I've already invested 8 years of my life in this shit I need to see what the treasure is.

Attached: Friendly young woman.png (1000x592, 425K)

yeah im pretty sad about it. great art and pretty moving but its def not getting an ending

still not even half way through bud,

Nice trips, user.
Well, as a fellow weeb, I would buy Skyrim: The Manga.
It's really good.

Attached: 50a.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Sundome
Onani Master Kurosawa
Holyland

Attached: 1542312141908.jpg (720x721, 41K)

>Koroshiya 1
>Kokou no Hito
>Toriko
>Psyren
>Mob Psycho 100
>Helck

I guess i could talk about each a little bit
>Koroshiya 1
A grisly seinen about a group of men going against the yakuza. The leader has a hitman of sorts who he manipulates into killing the yakuza boss. The hitman doesn't really understand what he's doing or that killing is bad because he's being manipulated. But he does it, gets paid, and get some kind of sexual satisfaction from kicking people in the face with his bladed shoes.
>Kokou no Hito
About a kid who doesn't have any interest in anything until one day he gets roped into some challenge at his school having to do with climbing. He develops a love for climbing things and decides he wants to get into rock climbing and mountain climbing. He becomes obsessed with it and isolates himself to dedicate himself to climbing. Good art and character development throughout.
>Toriko
A battle shonen manga about collecting ingredients. It's got action, adventure, superpowers. Can get kinda dark at times and the villains can be pretty ruthless. Pretty rushed at the end because it wasn't selling very well and shonen jump wanted to axe it. Was a shame because it didn't have all the autistic "MUH POWER OF FRIENDSHIP" moments like One Piece or Naruto. The characters accept that on a hunt people can get hurt or die.
>Psyren
Another battle shonen cut early by SJ. Has the main cast develop psychic powers. Time travel is involved and stuff. Cool powers given to the main cast. MC has a power that literally can kill anything it touches so he has to be careful in how he uses it.
>Mob Psycho 100
Great shonen about a kid with super powerful psychic abilities. He doesn't really want his powers, or he doesn't want to rely on his powers and instead wants to better himself for himself. Good characters and story. Some insane battles. Art takes a while to get used to but he improves over the course of the story.
>Helck
About a human who joins up with demons to defeat the human king. Insanely good story and characters.

Recently, rising of the shield hero.
Though another good one is Usagi drop(save for the ending)

Attached: image0.jpg (905x473, 105K)

I liked Aku no Hana a lot

The real treasure is their friendship.

Undercurrent
Kotonoba Drive
What a wonderful world
Yotsuba &!

jojo
db/dbz
neko majin (not what it sounds like)
but boku no pico is a good animu

Attached: 1544907238203.jpg (392x411, 170K)

Fuck off! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

Oyasumi Pun Pun andThat one manga where that guy drills a hole in his head to expand his consciousness was interesting, too. Not sure if I liked it, but it was interesting.

>>>/rebbit/ normalfag

>Berserk
>Vagabond
>One Punch Man
these are the only manga I have read

Attached: 1537390288917.jpg (1080x1535, 147K)

Berserk
Vagabond
Claymore
Akira

That's Homunculus.

I really liked monster

One Punch Man manga and webcomic

Attached: 1540710703184.jpg (600x849, 126K)

Only Manga I read was Gantz and Claymore