Tfw want autism diagnosis but too autistic to talk to Doctor

>tfw want autism diagnosis but too autistic to talk to Doctor

Attached: Immeasurable_Disgust.png (578x578, 271K)

I'm with you, I got up the nerve to make an appointment once but chickened out when it was time to tell the doctor what was wrong.

The first step towards an autism diagnosis is NOT talking to the doctor. No talking, no eye contact. Don't even mumble anything. Get one of those handheld language computers Korean exchange students use and type out your responses to the doctor. Or pen and paper works too.

Attached: DtOSFyoW0AAysc8.jpg large.jpg (1582x2047, 418K)

God that skeleton is so fucking hot
I'm 21 I've trained myself to learn how to fake interaction, I guess I'll just have to turn it off

I'm losing weight so I can feel worthy of tipping her on twitch

How do I buy a girl like this? I have considerable money

Attached: DPBjYlPUEAAf4VG.jpg (1028x1200, 142K)

Why are skelly girls so attractive somebody please help

>You will never be as thin and beautiful as this

Attached: Dpz4xnpUwAE0r1k.jpg large.jpg (1743x2047, 495K)

shes on twitch now, she's actually a really nice person.

This is a very weird fetish.

It's not a fetish it is love.

Attached: bikini.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

It's a fucking fetish and you know it mate.

She seems so friendly but its sad watching her because she becomes more and more braindead with each video. It reminds you she isnt just too skinny, her organs are dying. I dont want her to die.

wow her anorexia has gotten so bad. I hope she's alright

>she's actually a really nice person
>I know she is because I watch her on camera

Idk dude, if you stick your dick in that all you will feel is bone.

She's really cute and nice, I have alerts set up so I can watch her streams the moment they start, often before anyone else enters the chatroom so it's just her and me alone and she doesn't know I'm watching. I love her cute mannerisms and natural cuteness in those moments.

Attached: eugenia_webcam.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

Tell her to eat a fucking sandwich!

>ywn play sports with her

I just want to hold her hand ;_;

Attached: Colorized propaganda footage of Jewish prisoner enjoying camp luxuries at Auschwitz, circa 1942.webm (704x396, 1.52M)

That's cool and all but you still aren't getting the "true" version of someone when they are on camera. People will go great lengths to seem like a likeable person to everyone else.

>People will go great lengths to seem like a likeable person to everyone else.

This applies to IRL too. You can never really know the "true" version of ANYONE unless you are that person yourself. Everyone hides parts of themselves they are ashamed of and changes their external projection based on the present company. That's how life works.

What we do know is that Eugenia is consistently sweet and nice both on and off camera, as proven by the many reports of fans meeting her IRL at Disneyworld over the years. She always has time for fans, always smiles and is positive and kind.

Attached: Dn4cqotU0AEM0Lo.jpg large.jpg (1821x2048, 375K)

>tfw just want a routine check up that hasn't happened in literally ages
>also hrt but no clue how to set up my own appointments on family insurance

obligatory originally
not original enough

Attached: 1506058214988.webm (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Have you noticed how she loves standing next to fat people to make herself look thinner?

Attached: Duj2smwWoAA8WGV.jpg large.jpg (1875x2048, 378K)

she has a surprisingly fat pussy

Holy fuck that is disgusting. Actually more repulsive than landwhales

Attached: 1544642585430.gif (645x773, 16K)

>tfw I have become the guy who gets sad when he realizes that others masturbate to his waifu
I have a lot going for me. I have no hope, though.
Any girl that isn't Eugenia is not it, b.

Attached: eugenia feets spongebob touch face.png (438x692, 423K)