So is this board like 20% female at this point?

So is this board like 20% female at this point?

Attached: 2.jpg (331x403, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, it's still 0% female
transfaggots aren't women
larpers aren't women

I don't believe all of them are larping. Maybe like half of them are, but I do believe there are a lot of women here

Fembots is a huge meme.

Are you actually, unironically retarded?

Attached: 1519834744374.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

f-female? b-but I haven't bathed in 3 days

I met some girls on this board.

How big was their cocks?

This board is 0% women. Every one of the 'femanons' you see on this board are faggot larpers.

It's not even 20% if you count trannies

I don't think they have one.
I only know of one but it wasn't much bigger then mine desu

I think around 5% of this board is biologically female.

You are very naive. I'd say like 50% of this board is biologically female.
It isn't 2004 anymore.

this.
its time you incels learn that the internet is no longer your safe space.
the future is female!

Attached: 1534656686529.jpg (550x535, 91K)

Well, given the personality of most posters here, I wouldn't be surprised.

haha you said it user :)

The board is 20% sissy and twinks the point is to find a cute sissy and cum in his boipucci

>5%

Sounds about right to me. They're probably just curious about what guys really think when they're anonymous and unfiltered. Especially on sex stuff. Plus they probably like to check out the dick pics, to satisfy their curiosity about the variety of dicks available.

If they do post, probably 99% of the time they don't disclose their gender so they don't get the usual "tits or gtfo" response.

Only if you count obvious larpers. How many so called femanons actually post tits with timestamp?

I enjoy a good larp myself, but not once have I ever larped as a femanon and desu it's getting out of hand and ruining this board

Yes the kind of women all robots want ones with cute little boiclits and we can make them our boiwifes

why call it pussy when you're more attracted to guys?
makes it sound like you're choosing it because you cant get the real thing.

pretty sure it'll stop when fags stop being outraged every time they some larper reinforces their biases.
seeing dumb niggers seethe is what makes me do it again and again.

I'm a girl

There's the same number of women here as on crystal cafe.

I think it's mostly gay dudes who look at dick pics.
There are two kind of girls who end up on here:
>genuinely odd girls who don't fit anywhere and are actual robots, very rare but they exist
>attentionwhores that aren't pretty enough to get attention on facebook/IG and come here to get it for free
The first kind normally doesn't disclose gender, the second always does.

I LOVE GIRLSS
add mne on discord please
legitname#1488

no clue how the "they" made it into that sentence

first post is based post

Jow Forums provides a blackpill for women, now that I know what men are like I'm breaking up with my bf and going to live alone forever.

Shut up when the men are talking.

>I'm breaking up with my bf
>not even past tense
Sure you are.

Jow Forums.org/advertise
Roughly 30% female, I'd wager Jow Forums itself is actually quite a bit more than that.

based, just realised Jow Forums must be a big blackpill on the male.

Anyone else tired of fembots and want to fuck a trap or sissy boiholes?

theres no way theres that many females on here

You mean the pink pill and more robots should be doing this

there definitely are, i've talked to tons of them, they just know that saying they're female publicly distracts from the content of their posts so it seems like there's a lot less than there are

Yes female (males) surely there is

but we're not real females though

most of your kind arent that self aware

Google analytic doesn't lie.
Each time you solve a reCAPTCHA this site is fingerprinting your browser and cross referencing your shit with all other google services.

Wouldn't it include trannies in the female bracket? This is google we are talking about.

I was hoping for a pleasant conversation...
>muh liberal cooperation google
Google does what is best for its profit margin, everything else is literally illegal, because Google is owned by its shareholders who expect a profit. If someone tells you something else they are lying and want something from you.

So no, they will exclude trannies as best as they can, because it distorts the demographic, because their preferences differ from men and women.

1% girls, 2% trannyfags
15% trolls pretending to be them
all loud minorities

Femanons cannot survive in an enviroment where their biology cant compansate for their lack of spirit!

What may be most profitable is to keep the real data for themselves, while publicly providing politically correct "data".

You don't think that trannies want to be advertised to as women? As far as google is concerned, they are women. They buy makeup and dildos.

Make a strawpoll.

Looking at previous archived ones it was about 13%.

You're so far gone..., do you know how corporations work?

Apparently your idea of consumption is "makeup and dildos" O___o.
You do realize that most people who buy data are interested in consumption of cars, houses, medical care, food, etc. And they are meaningful differences between the mentioned groups. Not addressing it would mean failing your customers.

Attached: 34.png (954x844, 725K)

>Apparently your idea of consumption is "makeup and dildos"
No, I thought I was talking to an adult who could fill in the blanks a little better.
>O___o
But obviously I was mistaken.

yeah there are girls here. They're disgusting fujoshis though, probably work as cashiers at games workshop, are total bitches to their mothers etc.

The difference is there are middle class, average, educated males here who get fucked by modern society.

And victory is mine!
/thread!

Attached: 155423423.jpg (650x650, 188K)

@49883614
jfl at this weak bait. Enjoy your high suicide rate, pretend roastie

>I'm not giving you a (you), so I OWNED YOU, now kill yourself tranny
If you get triggered so bad from the loss of a meaningless internet argument, you'll fail at life eventually, frendo. A good start is learning some impulse control, see I'm helping you, am I not generous?

Attached: 153912508053.jpg (640x929, 94K)

I don't think they care about dick pics but like needy men. They probably have lower standards.

women not announcing gender have nothing to prove, any who do are jumped upon and called every roastie whore imaginable and then banned. why does the lack of this indicate anything.

anyway theres at least one that I know of. its ignorant to think this board is all male.

Attached: 47571572_571666583284549_5338513850641678336_n.jpg (720x960, 131K)

>gets blackpilled
>breaks up with bf
Women are like gods jokes

Maybe even more. Honestly, most of the time I just lurk and even when I post like 50% of the time I try to hide my gender.

probably not even a woman