Would a female clone of you want to be your girlfriend?

Would a female clone of you want to be your girlfriend?
Would she be like keep in mind she would have the exact same memories and experience you had.

Attached: a500818f9a62b6600de207a1c3414ff9.jpg (733x707, 72K)

Considering I hate myself, probably not

Yes. If I was the female clone I'd do it too so I have no doubt about it

we'd have beautiful Aryan babies

Considering we like the same things and think the same way i'd say yes she would probably want to be my gf she'd probably be qt too

Attached: 1544719680435.png (860x860, 497K)

>female clone of yourself
So basically a sister that has the same memories as you

Attached: 1294732147324.jpg (746x982, 381K)

>A female clone of yourself would look like your sister
That doesn't make sense

I want a gf cuz I want someone who's different and compatible with me, not another me.

As long as shes a bit shorter than me and has the same feeling of undying loyalty i have and the same interests, then id say this would be about as perfect as anything i could imagine.

Attached: 1514502703433.gif (500x291, 381K)

Isn't that the same as crossdressing and masturbating?

Yeah i would I'm cute af and as long as it was okay to breed i would make my ideal partner even if i was female form.

yes, would fuck the shit out of myself

>she would have the exact same memories and experience you had.
Well then she'd probably be very confused, now wouldn't she?

I think I'm good looking just autistic. She'd probably be the same way so yeah.

Yeah because all I want is someone to blab/rant/argue with and cuddle with. I value loyalty over all other characteristics of a relationship which would make it easy for someone who feels the same to be comfortable with me. Someone like me would fit with me perfectly.

Sounds good enough. I'll take it.

Attached: nowneitherofuswillbevirgins.jpg (600x591, 36K)

Only if I can be the female clone. But It wouldn't be fun, I'm a complete hermit.

I only know that I would do it if it was a male clone of me. I would seriously fuck me in my twenties. I was very hot for a while.

Yes. A female clone would be the only one I would trust, since I'd trust myself not to go around acting like some roastie and otherwise cheat on me. I know how I work above all else.

>playing koikatsu
>make myself in r63 form
>get a huge boner
This was meant to be senpai

Depends on when the 'clone' split off. If right before HS graduation 100% chance we would become BF/GF because two days before HS graduation because I had waited under a bridge listening to Pink Floyd, Yes, and Death Grips until the buses arrived because my parents would rather have an extra case of beer instead of paying for gas to pick me up after graduation practice and my shoes had fallen apart (otherwise I would have walked home as I had the day before), and because they are in the same situation they would be as well. This would result in 3 pretty chill hours finding out we have a lot in common with absolutely nobody else around, and because we think similarly (due to being a fucking clone) we would both go back to where we had gone the first time without agreeing beforehand meaning their would be a time spacing of a day to increase the ratio of reality to glorified imagination filling in gaps. I also had >tfw no gf, so they would have >tfw no bf and we'd both be what the other wants, a GF and a BF. If after HS graduation we'd probably never meet and so it would not be possible for them to want to my girl friend, as they would never know of me and we'd both be alone forever.

Pretty black and white for the clone I'd say.

Yes yes yes yes yes. Literally my greatest wish.

Almost assuredly, we'd have so much fun together. I'm an introvert so she would be too, and we'd share all sorts of kinks that would be fun to play out.

fpbp and I honestly don't know why there's even any responses beyond this one

no, my female clone would be able to do way better and she would know it.

No, she would by repulsed by my persistent misery.

Yes, but she would not have the courage to ask me out in the first place.

Of course. Being as pathetic, boring, and disinterested in everything as I am means she'd be understanding of me and my problems, and possibly we could help each other grow out of our shells together, yet never going so far as to become normal nor have any friends besides just us two, as we'd both know how jealous the other would be.

I don't think I ever realised how badly I wanted cloning technology to exist until I made this post.

Attached: 1542347044342.jpg (546x896, 59K)

My twin sister fucking hates me so I think no

Alright. So how do we make this a reality, robots? How do we gain the ability to actually make female clones of ourselves (with memories and such)
Also which would you prefer being? Yourself or the female you?

Attached: Mr Krabs Alone.jpg (512x384, 101K)

Would she have the same shit genetics? I mean well I guess it is irrelevant since she would have the same memories and presumably the same desires. So ya, she would be my gf. Oh fuck wait, would she be lesbian?

Yes and no.
I positively adore taking care of others, but usually I'm too emotionally fucked up to be much good to anyone.
The other me would at least be a girl like we wanted, so if nothing else, would be that bit happier and more able to comfort the male me.

Realistically, I think she'd be my big sister, that's always the thing I've always wanted to be, and I've even had fantasies of being my own older sister before, so that's likely.
Dunno if things would turn lewd or not.

>Oh fuck wait, would she be lesbian?
Depends. Are you gay?

I actually like this idea not because i want a gf but because that would mean if i were to die then my clone would keep going meaning that a version of me lived and will keep me alive if that makes sense

No, but I love pussy and always have and have only ever tapped to chicks. Which means she would love pussy too right?

if she had my brain yes
if she had a girl brain proabaly not.