How do I beat the fuck out of a guy who's much taller and heavier (but older) than me?

How do I beat the fuck out of a guy who's much taller and heavier (but older) than me?
No guns, blades, or blunt weapons that could get me into trouble.

Attached: 1519634843009.jpg (1213x1920, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_nyuuuJjh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight dirty, idiot

By going over to him, looking him in the eye, and giving him a firm handshake.

Attached: 1499023234992.jpg (612x408, 39K)

Become a better fighter than the guy you're planning to fight by constantly training. Otherwise, you are f-u-c-k-e-d and have no chance, buddy.

Small joint manipulation and going for important exposed areas like the neck. Basically

You basically have to be a genius fighter. If you are scared and doubtful you have already lost.

I don't know how to fight. How do I end the fight as quick as possible? I have pepper spray but I'm pretty sure that can get me in legal trouble.
>Become a better fighter
How? I don't want to train for ten years.

kick his balls, throw sand into his eyes. pepper spray is completely legal btw

Hit the liver. Or other vital body parts.

>pepper spray is completely legal
Not in the european caliphate.
If I miss the liver, I'm fucked.
I need a way to end the fight quickly while minimizing the risk of taking a hit. The guy's 6'6, skinnyfat and in his early fifties, I'm 5'10 and lean.
The only advantage I have is that he probably isn't aware that I want to fuck his shit up badly, he just thinks we're on bad terms.

Just fucking kick his balls full force and then break his nose with your knee as he leans forward because he's cringing in pain

go in like a rabid and vicious animal. mammals naturally react with fear to sudden aggression and untrained humans are no different. go for a weak point before you lose advantage and get your ass kicked. or just work out for a few months and let go of your grudge

Beating the shit out of someone will get you in trouble anyways. Just burn his house, they will never be able to prove it was you

>Pocket Sand
Originally

Attached: IncompleteGiftedFly-small.gif (249x187, 1.22M)

Think I might try that. But if I'm close enough to reach the balls he can take a swing at my face.
How effective is striking the knee? I usually wear heavy boots so I'm thinking a full force kick to the front or side of the knee could be good.
>work out for a few months
Muscle mass probably isn't going to help against a guy who's two heads taller than me.
Even putting aside this situation I've been considering picking up a martial art or self defense thing but I don't know where to start and I'm socially retarded so large groups aren't my thing at all.
>let go of your grudge
No, I need to destroy that piece of shit

cowardly shit. arsonists are pussies unless they do it for a cause

Going berserk is a bad idea. He also has to tale in consideration that if the other guy feels too threaten he may use something as a weapon. OP must seem harmless then strike when the other guy is off guard. Actually, OP, can't you get him drunk?

>Beating the shit out of someone will get you in trouble
Pretty sure arson is much more serious than battery or assault or whatever it's called in the US, especially if the latter is justified (i.e. self defense, which I should be able to claim since the guy is a fucking giant so it's unlikely he ever gets assaulted)
I'm fairly (but not completely) certain that he won't use a weapon.
>can't you get him drunk
We're not on friendly terms at all.

If you need to destroy him and decline weapons or dirty tactics, then how do you hope to do so. Assuming he's much bigger than yourself. What did he even do to you?

I didn't decline dirty tactics. It's just that I've been hit in the balls before and it wasn't completely incapacitating, so I'm having doubts about the effectiveness of that method.
As for weapons I'm only declining because they'd get me in bigger trouble. If it was untraceable I'd use one.

Literally none of the advice will work out exactly like planned in real life, shit will happen on spot and you probably have to improvise, just use your fucking common sense and it will work out

Kicking the kneecap is fucking dirty. You could easily dislocate his kneecap with hard shoes and the right angle

> I don't want to train for ten years.

why not? you'll have even more of an advantage in 10 years because he'll be even older.

Attached: 20years-rock_lee.png (361x361, 210K)

You need to master the joe rogan turning side kick user youtube.com/watch?v=x_nyuuuJjh0

forget about the faggot. whatever he did to you it's not worth a legal charge.

Avoid grappling, don't fight strength with strength. Fight with movement and precision. Be patient.

You don't need to be on friendly terms. Just pretend it's for putting the grudges aside and shit like that, unless the grudge is too big.

Punch him in the diaphragm. Knock the air right out of him.

Judo + Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

You're supposed to fuck his shit up on the ground.

Attached: rw5rhb.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

That'll kill him. But it won't kill him right away. OP would get his shit kicked in, and after a week or two the guy would die.

Weight classes exist for a reason. You are extremely unlikely to defeat him unless you use a sharp weapon, especially considering you have no fighting experience.

If you can kick, land a lucky shot on the nuts, if not try to trip him and land him on the floor

No need to seek violent revenge unless this guy directly harmed your kin or something. Or is this /b/ tier roleplay and a ruse

Projectile your scat.

6'7 230 poundfag here,
How do I stop manlets from getting ideas?

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-192715_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 379K)

I don't care how dirty it is as long as I win. Given the size difference, I can't win fairly
Good point, but where do I start, user? I'm a nerd who hasn't done any kind of sport for three years.
Can I even learn how to fight alone? I took krav maga classes a long time ago and I couldn't stop sperging out
I have no money to my name and no prior legal trouble (not even a ticket) so I should be fine if it's just a few stitches, right?
I have too much pride to pretend I don't hate him.

What about a blunt weapon
Thankfully he didn't physically harm anyone I know but he's causing a lot of stress to people I care about and is basically like a living cancerous tumor making everything worse for everyone wherever he goes

There are lots of scary manlets though, especially spics. Isn't a lot of it about attitude?

Is the dude used to fighting and more importantly taking blows?
If not, your best bet is to strike hard, fast and unexpected and aim for his nose or the side of his jaw (to rattle his brain), those can be absolutely incapacitating to a punch virgin, no matter how big they are
You are right that a kick in the balls is a mixed bag, some guys will just go berserk from it and come at you with full ape strength and behavior.
Ignore any advice about "going for his vitals", that shit is for people who actually know how to try a punch, if you try it your hit will just bounce off the fat and abdominal wall, unless the guy is a real wimp. Only exception is if you can get behind him, in which case punch a kidney.
>But what if the dude is more experienced than me
Get fucked then, if he's been in fights and you haven't, he'll demolish you.

I don't know, I don't think so. He seems like the kind who'd just let his frame intimidate people instead of fighting. I'm pretty sure he did a bit of american football back in his teens but that was a very long time ago.
He definitely isn't used to taking blows to the head on a regular basis, though, that much I can safely assume
Now that I think about it he might go easy on me, too, which can be an advantage
>nose
>the side of his jaw
I'll probably try those. As well as the kneecap.

an unhinged manlet is more intimidating than you'd think. might as well try to talk to him first, if no ground is found then open combat

I've tried talking and he's been a cunt about it, so now I'm just waiting for the one time he goes a little bit too far with a remark to go at him
>an unhinged manlet
Probably less intimidating than an unhinged tall guy

>an unhinged tall guy
naturally. still manlets can pack a lot of energy if they feel determined enough. just look at bruce lee or adolf hitler. don't back down and slam the cunt with concentrated force

Ok, will do
Anyway, this has made me want to learn how to fight or at least not be a complete pushover, what should I do for a start?

Aim for eyes, head, kidneys, liver, etc..

6'4 rugby player here, this really is the only way unless you're a trained fighter and even then if he plays sports and can take a beating you won't stand a chance.

Go for balls and the neck, though be warned you will be shunned and laughed at by your friends and everyone else. Better to not rise to it little manlet

hit him as hard as he can when he doesn't expect it, and don't relent.

look into a local dojo for basic martial arts training, if that isn't an option you have the internet and it's infinite knowledge. learning to use qi can be simple as learning through a physical task

>the internet
Is it possible to learn how to fight only with internet tutorials and using shadowboxing as a substitute for sparring?

Lol, user wants to fight his dad

of course it's possible, but nothing can substitute with sparring an actual person to learn reflexes. hitting a bag is one thing, better than nothing though

Have been the bigger guy, some manlet tried to put up a fight but i only got a busted lip he got worse.
If i were you I'd stay away.
I have been in enough fights to safely say fights are dumb, the law, your health, shit ain't worth it unless you have a death wish or like to live with permanent damage.
If it's unavoidable, fight dirty, honor is for videogames, movies, books and losers if it's real life.
The main disadvantage of being short would be the reach, not just overall strength of the blows due to more weight behind them.
This means that in a fight where you start at a distance it's likely for you to lose.
Now, fights of course don't depend just on size alone but assuming neither of you knows jackshit...
Go first, go fast and hit hard.
Fights don't last much, the best way would be for you to spin their jaw, it's like it turns off someone's consciousness, hit midway near chin and jaw, most people drop in one blow.
Other way to make the fight easy is punch in the stomach a fist above where the navel is.
Always kick the balls never punch, unless you can't kick because you are down.
There are more places but essentially hit where there's no bone(except face) and you'll deal damage.
To be fair I'd say to stay away unless you MUST fight the bigger dood.
Cards are stacked against ya otherwise, if he manages to grab you, you're toast, all he has to do, really.
Why do you wanna rek someone in the first place. Tell us user.

Did he take you by surprise? How did it happen?
> in a fight where you start at a distance it's likely for you to lose.
Yeah that's my main concern, I'd need to close the distance quickly, have a weapon that extends reach or hit from the side
And yeah I should try the jaw but I'd probably have trouble reaching since the guy is over two meters tall
>Why
He's a huge piece of shit in more ways than one and I've had it, all I'm waiting for is for him to do one last thing so I at least have an excuse and then I'll go full manlet rage on him

Don't fight your dad. Suck his dick instead

Learn judo, a martial art highly popular not only for its grapples but ability for manlets to overcome regular sized non-disabled people. The guy who taught my judo class looked like a 7 foot tall anime black man, wider than two people. By the end of the class everyone there could kick his ass in sparring easily even when he got serious and everyone started actually hurting the shit out of each other.

I thought muay thai was the go-to manlet martial art

>By the end of the class everyone there could kick his ass in sparring easily even when he got serious

Attached: doll-baby-rolled-eyes.jpg (600x600, 49K)

you will get bodied with that size difference if you do not happen to be a fighter. lethal weaponary, outnumbering or a big sneak attack (like a bat strike to the head from behind) are your only legit options to win..considering your opponent is not completely retarded

do not try any fancy shit like elbows or knees if you do not have proper form. you will hurt yourself and give room for a counter hit

do not try to grapple with him, he will outpower you. if it ends up in a fistf fight you will most likely lose as well as he will outlast you due to his bigger size. you could try to dodge but with no fighting experiences you will not be able to dodge and counter hit properly. you either fail to dodge or manage to dodge, hit back and recieve a huge blow. arm reach will also cuck you.

not looking good for you

at least that is my input with 4 years of mma and muay thai.

Attached: 1544919522693.jpg (700x799, 159K)

>if you do not happen to be a fighter.
How long does it take to become a good fighter?

to be good, several years honestly. if you are talented and i mean really talented some months. though it wont be close to pro tier obviously

I'm not talented, I have the hand-eye coordination of an eight year old.
How many hours of training per week would you say is reasonable? And which would you recommend between MMA, muay thai or something else if the goal is just to be a good fighter?

>I'm not talented, I have the hand-eye coordination of an eight year old.

you will get demolished then, avoid the fight. at least for now

2-4 times a week is fine, you have to lift as well and your body will need rest. mma and muay thai is both good, pick something you enjoy more though mma also has ground techniques which could help outside of mma. i personally enjoy muay thai more, your striking and kicking here is a lot more important which is more realistic for fights outside the ring (you do not wanna go on ground outside of the ring if you do not have to). though i do not recommended kicking in street fights

Alright. Last question, how do you determine if a dojo is good or not? iirc there are lots of places where the teacher isn't very good and you learn jack shit, I want to get good fast