ITT: red flags

>I love skiing and snowboarding!

Attached: 1517426147727.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

>I'm a dog lover

Having a hobby that involves going outside is a red flag?

>"You're not like other girls"
>"My exes were all crazy"
>My main hobbies are videogames and anime

no athletic girls only walsharts for me yessup hehe

What is it, user?
Afraid that you are not able to make her cum as hard and often as Rex thunderknot does?

>I listen to Hip-Hop
>My ex bf(s)
>I like to party and drink
>I only have guy friends, less drama
>I like to read during my free time

How are skiing and snowboarding red flags?

>I do mma

As a skiingfag that's actually a green flag for me because then we share a hobby

the only girl i know who skis on a regular basis is actually pretty cool i don't see the problem. Maybe you have a bad experience with someone?

>I like to travel, have fun, hiking and food.
Literally 70% of tinder bios (the rest are either empty or have a vague and unoriginal attempt at being funny like "If you like a girl with personality, you're in luck because I have multiple. Don't listen to that bitch, she's crazy").
Let's break it down, shall we?
>travel, have fun
Means going on a 'cocks of the world' tour
>hiking
Saying she does an outdoors activity in an attempt to have something to give her credibility as 'not just another basic bitch', though conveniently there aren't any mountains or even hills anywhere within 5 hours of her
>food
No, that doesn't mean she can cook. No, no, no... That means she'll want you to take her out to eat every night and/or that she doesn't really take care of her body.

>Useless hat, no wind protection at all

2/10 would neither bang nor date

>I like traveling and exploring new cultures

Attached: 1517372965880.jpg (1024x535, 65K)

implying she fucks the chad skiiers/snowboarders possibly. dunno

>"i love you so much" within weeks
>"i will never leave you"
>"i would kill myself if you cheated"
>tattoos
>piercings
>self harm
>bpd
>overweight
>male friends
>no female friends

>using the L word within the first couple weeks
massive red flag. manipulative bitch detected. drop and run

hike just means nature walk the trails for 1-2 hours

I'm not paying a member of the bourgeois to go on expensive ski trips in the alpines using MY money, fuck that.

> wants an illiterate girlfriend
is that so you can sound smart lad?

Skiing is really comfy. You're up in the mountains, lots of fresh air, you're secluded from all the crowding and stress of every day life.

>>My main hobbies are videogames and anime
this is the holy grail, though.

>you're secluded from all the crowding and stress of every day life.
lifts are always mad crowded where I live, idk what the fuck you're talking about.

You live in a skiing resort?

>I'm not paying a member of the bourgeois
grow up, fucking try hard

Not that user, but what the fuck does that have to do with dogs?

>I don't like skiing or snowboarding
>I wasn't privately educated
>hasn't been to confession this month

>she has a slimy hole between her legs
ultimate red flag

>one of my ex's

Once i hear that, its over.

>I love you so much
>I will never leave you
>If you leave me I'll hire someone to kill you
>Were you flirting with that cashier girl when you said hi?
>FUCK YOU GET AWAY FROM ME *throws heavy object at your face*
>STOP SAYING I HAVE BPD OR I'LL GO FUCK MY EX

Attached: 1524309303197.jpg (635x584, 40K)

>skiing and snowboarding are bad
Fuck no, the mountains are literally the only way to get away from niggers and spics in America because they can't go outside if it's less than 75 degrees. Plus snow is comfy as fuck

Attached: 1428362884373.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Is this next level bait?

Most of the white women I've met who are "mountain whores" soak up black cum user. Try going fly fishing instead. I've never met a shitskin or nigger who enjoys fishing.

rex thunderknot is the dog

yes, I'm glad you didn't get confused thinking I meant in the surrounding area I live in.

user how do I get into snowboarding? I've never done it but I've skateboarded for years, are they related? I read that in skating you put your weight on your back foot, but in snowboarding it's the same except you put your weight on your front foot. Yes/no?

How expensive is it and how many qt Staceys are there to embarrass me if I fall when I'm learning?

>Most of the white women I've met
>Implying you met any real woman

>Try going fly fishing instead. I've never met a shitskin or nigger who enjoys fishing.
Have to agree, fishing is a based hobby

Attached: 1542640262283.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Hold on while I describe my ex wife
>Obsessed with something childish e.g. Little Mermaid
>Sexual assault victim
>Major differences in family dynamic due to cultural differences (pretty much any race other then your own)
>Thinks sex is something to be earned
>Thought processes based entirely on emotion without logic involved
>Is the product of awful parents
I could probably go on, Jesus Christ what was I thinking

>I've never met a shitskin or nigger who enjoys fishing.
Stop being racist, you guys just have bad childhoods that exposed you to racist viewpoints. I grew up mostly with Mexicans and they're really cool people who make good food. There are two main types:
>Gangsters
>Legitimately good people

Gangsters are garbage, maybe it's those you are racist again

The legitimately good people are hard workers who mow lawns in 115 degree heat for a living, or do other manual labor jobs no white person could manage to convince themselves to do. They drink beer and eat good Mexican food on the weekends, and they throw really big parties with multiple families in the local park while the kids play soccer. They're family oriented good people and while some of them have neurotic hangups from living in poor communities and being exposed to the gangster Mexicans, overall they are great

>Implying you met any real woman
I've met a few but most I just use facebook and google to stalk and once i see one monkey in her photos, there's probably more.

sauce

original one five seven four five two

She was raised rich and spoiled. Likely fucks snow chads, party lifestyle.
Will bounce the second domestic life gets boring. Cant hold a full time job nor can she be "domestic" and take care of the house,
Pretty much this. What does it cost to go skiing, like $600 the first day with all the gear? Plus hotel rooms, trip expensives. Not that that is a lot of money, but is one of those things were you know they have too much and used to too much excitement if they do it often.
Actual country girls that ski on local slopes are fine though

Attached: 4C0A7060-9A97-49ED-B1FA-862404D8BFDE.gif (500x383, 475K)

Some mexicans are pretty based. Aside from being dark most I've met in texas where republican and pretty nice people. I still would like then a whole lot better if they lived and stayed in mexico. I mean as much as we have them, i dont deny that we can deport them all we want but that 13% is still there and causing over 50% of all violent crimes in our country. Soo.. Yeah mexicans can be shit, but if i had my pick; I'd say we deport or gas all the coons first then worry about whoever later. Life in the country would be 500x better if there was no black people in it and i actually have numbers to prove it.

It depends where you live and what kind of gear you have. I have few skiresort half to one hour drive from home, ticket is from 20 - 30 euro for half day. I would love gf who would go skiing with me.

I do try hard, that's why I'm not giving money to a lazy bum to do nothing but ski on a mountain, great if they fund it themselves though do you seriously expect the average early-20's art student that is obsessed with their 'wanderlust' to have any sense of financial responsibility whatsoever?

I'm a Democrat and I disagree with almost all of the Republican party platform. That being said, the southern US where Mexicans are most prevalent quite literally used to be Mexican but it was stolen from Mexico during the Mexican-American War so I don't see why you're complaining.

Women fuck dogs, and they cum when it happens

It was only Mexico for 25 years, it was Spain much longer and it has been the United States for much longer

Attached: 13DB85B6-FC56-4E79-967C-882E2FAF6261.png (900x750, 698K)

Hey look, it's my last relationship

Whamen:
>Not Stacy
Lads:
>Not Chad
Case closed.

>>Obsessed with something childish e.g. Little Mermaid
>>Sexual assault victim
This so much. Imagine the look on my face when she tried to use being molested at 11 as an excuse for cheating at 19

Because we won. And we are forgetting that. Whites died to conquer that land and make it something mexicans never could make it. Liveable. Those people come here and then turn it to mexico. So i ask? Why come here? If you love mexico so much; why did you leave? Whats the point of leaving somewhere you dont like only to settle in a better place and turn it into the place you left? Answer me that user.

Dude just shut the fuck up and stop trying to justify your racism. You all come up with these detailed explanations and you think they're objective but they're heavily biased

You complain about minorities overrunning parts of the US? And you also justify white people overrunning parts of Mexico by saying "they took the land by force"? Those are the two same things except in one instance it's okay and in another it's not, according to you

Seems like if you can justify white people stealing Mexican land then this same justification can be used to say that if minorities want to live somewhere they can go do so and it becomes their land culturally

Just fuck off retard with your racism, and keep enjoying your racist echo chambers

Desperate girls generally pretend to be into sports and other "manly" activities to attract Chad. What kind of female do you think is desperate enough to attempt to fish for betas? Hint : the most repulsive dykes, whores, used goods, fatties, etc. A girl having """nerdy""" interests is a GIANT red flag.

Well Mexico used to be part of Spain, a white country, so if Mexico "deserves" Texas and California then Spain "deserves" all of Mexico

>yeah I love capeshit/harrypotter/starshit, etc. i'm so nerdy teehee
>I paint/read/write in my free time
>I'm not like the other girls
>has male friends
>lists hobbies as "sleeping and Netflix xD"

In your degenerated fantasies, perhaps.

>has tattoos, specially trashy ones
>likes hip-hop/rap
>fat
>I don't like to exercise

Attached: 1543470503484.png (1200x747, 609K)

Just look around for girls with a paw tattoo, then tell me if it is just my fantasies

The hip hop/rap one is so subtle but very true. Usually end up having some thuggy ex boyfriend.
Total npc, cant think for themselves. The received culture for tv "is correct" so being a lowlife in bra shirts and ass showing jeans getting in anppyhair fights is seen as okay

So your not going to answer my question. Thanks user. You did as bad asi thought you would.

Be careful around Horse loving thots, they are fabled to be crazy

Attached: 1534140665385.jpg (1264x864, 252K)

>thuggy ex boyfriend.
Its always a black or brown ex. Trust me. This is their rebellious stage in adult hood. They want to taste the 3rd world cum and when they do it's expressed outward by listing to coon music.

Rule of thumb, if a girl likes negro music; she's at least gotten split roasted by 2 black guys at least once in her life. Stay far away from hip hop white girls boys. Nothing good can come of it.

>implying you wouldn't fuck a dead racoon on the side of a road in massachusetts if you had the chance

I thought it was that she said she loves both and not one or the other proving she's not really into either of them but those guys make a point

Riding makes their pussy wet
Hip hop Asian girls are even worse

I have to ask, what would someone like you put down as interests to attract a partner?

No one cares about mooks. They are not people. So that comment is irrelevant.

Are you lost? Do you need directions to Facebook?

Attached: DBEF1D36-C1AB-4162-8131-60DECD6842F1.jpg (730x486, 153K)

What about surfing? Am I in the clear or is it thot tier?

Nope. I'm right were i want to be ping ling.

Attached: piqukm2jwf111.jpg (477x600, 173K)

Its like $40 if you know what the deals are and have some cheap used equipment. You can get a season pass for $250 and go skiing every day. Stick to talking about subjects you actually know something about like how you'll never get gf because of your unreasonably high standards.

>I paint/read/write in my free time
So what is she supposed to do?

Hey man, it'll take some time to transition, but youll get the hang of it. Dont go too fast when you start. Its kinda like skating downhill. Dont worry about people laughing when you fall, it never happened to me personally. If you have the cash get a few boarding classes.

>goes to the ocean once or twice
>has "salt life" sticker on car
Sister has one. Can confirm she's a crazy bitch.
Stay away from those women.

Attached: 1536310165645.jpg (1276x1122, 386K)

Well everything is a threat to robots.
Nothing suits these guys

that fucking hit the mark

My ex had a lot of these
>"i love you so much" within weeks
>"i will never leave you"
>tattoos
>piercings
>self harm
>male friends
>no female friends

also will add a few
>costantly changing hobbys because she wanted to "feel alive"
>waking up at fucking 7am even on sundays when we had no plans
>had fuckbuddies
>still in touch with fuckbuddies
>still in touch with ex
>actually her ex is her best friend

god fucking dammit, quite a long time passed, but some shit still hurts, I'm glad it ended, she was an awful person, but somehow my brain still wants to not be happy that that hell is over

Help me spot any red flags anons.
>She's Asian
>been dating a month
>No "I love you"s, but a lot of "I appreciate you"s
>Told me after lots of prodding about the month of hard drugs she had
>Says she doesn't have anything to do with the people she used to hang out with at that time
>claims she doesn't do them anymore
>have scoured her room, can confirm that there is no trace of drugs
>Has friends, female. Had friends, male.
>After posting that facebook "In a relationship" stuff she says they all cut contact with her, one of them called her toxic.
>Took that chance to tell her to ignore them, just wanted her for sex, yadda yadda
>Can't swim
>Never skied
>Wants me to teach her these things
>Cooks for me
>Seems to enjoy sex

only one I really care about
has cheated on their bf either physically or emotionally.
other than that I'm a walking red flag myself