Redpill about Women

user, it's time you took the red pill about dating women.

You want a gf because others having one gives you pressure to conform. Do you genuinely enjoy the company and intellectual input of a female or are you just obsessed with the idea of having a gf?

You've been spoon-fed the idea that men live and develop to one day earn a woman, like a trophy. But why are they the more desired gender? Men get asked "what you do have to offer a woman?", but try asking it the other way around. Apart from sex, what does a woman offer you? I mean, you bought the house, you're the provider and you studied 7 years in a uni to get there. She has no education because her anxiety disorder kept her at home swiping Tinder. Her main area of expertise is giggling, wearing short shorts and giving sex. Some of you think this is enough. But aren't you giving her sex, too? Sex isn't a one-sided gift one gives to the other. Just like love, affection and cuddling. It's a two-way street. Don't buy the lie that cuddling is fair pay for your hard work.
What women offer you is validation that you can feel like a better man now that you own an expensive, cute pet human. This validation is a delusion. Accepting the first girl you get doesn't make you an evolutionary winner, but most do so anyway to relieve the pressure a single male feels.

Women are constantly making it harder for you to get redpilled. As we get more woke about women, they up the ante by wearing more and more revealing clothing every year, so your judgment would be clouded by sexual desire.
One of the biggest reasons why you want a gf is because you see round buttocks around you on a daily basis. Again, this doesn't make women deserve you. It's you reading meaning into the shape of their ass, and it's not an achievement of the female but a miraculous process in your brain - really more of your achievement than hers. If you were an ant, you'd go crazy for the queen ant. There's no mysterious "divine beauty" in the human female.

Attached: wimmenz.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

>You want a gf because others having one gives you pressure to conform.
Wrong
I want someone to care for. I'm directionless in my life. I have no goal.
I want someone I could get better for.

>I want someone to care for. I'm directionless in my life. I have no goal.
>I want someone I could get better for.

What could be weaker than a man who needs a woman to survive?

I want diversity to my life, it was fun chatting with a female online friend but she's gone now. It's all about having a different perspective and a different side to things.

Don't know
Probably hard to find

I want a girlfriend to care for and love. I don't give a shit what other people think.
The thing women have to offer me is acceptance. I don't really care about sex. I just want someone to accept me and love me and I can love them too.
I've made myself better but I can't fix the thing that's holding me back.
I'm terrified to even talk to people out of irrational fears that they really don't like me.

>One of the biggest reasons why you want a gf is because you see round buttocks around you on a daily basis

This is extremely redpilled. Many men underestimate just how much of their desire for a relationship is based on sexual arousal alone. I mean, of course its a major factor but the hyper sexualised world we live in is driving men insane.

OP here, continuing.

I'm not trying to make people stop dating and getting married and being in awe of the female form.
What I'm trying to say is that love is the only reason you should ever pursue a woman, and what you should go for is a mutual relationship where you actually enjoy the words that come out of the other person's mouth. Truth is, most guys don't find their partners interesting and eventually either cheat or get divorced. This means their premise for starting the relationship was flawed.

Many guys, if not most, are pursuing a relationship because of social pressure, lust or seeking validation. Don't be the guy that wants an all-powerful goddess to descend from heavens to give you your worth as a man and magically fix your depression. Just don't.
You also shouldn't race to fuck every girl you get, because what you're really doing is making a display that your worth is zero since anyone can get intimate with you.

Women in the west have gradually gotten worse because we let it happen, because we're such horndogs that we accept any woman who accepts us. This needs to stop. Men need to find their worth and be independent like they used to be.

>the hyper sexualised world we live in is driving men insane

Couldn't agree more.
Everywhere I look it's half-naked women and implied sex.
There are even commercials on tv about condoms and "orgasm gels for women" during daytime. Like, what? Kids are watching that.

I literally want to know why every woman needs to present their ass in yoga pants and pose with an arched lower back that destroys their spine in a few years. They say it's "comfy" but I know better than to believe that.

Attached: modern pants.png (360x371, 114K)

>we let it happen
In the past marriage was a bad deal for men. I don't get how things changed this much

>Many men underestimate just how much of their desire for a relationship is based on sexual arousal alone.

This is 100% true and a quick way to test this is to ask yourself this:
Imagine a woman you want to marry. A wizard makes her look like a man, but inside she's still the person you loved. Do you still want her? If you say no, and you will, this means you only wanted her for the sexual appeal.

Back in the day women covered all their shapes with a loose dress and I preferred it that way.
As much as I like boobs and ass, life is easier when I don't have to be chemically drugged 24/7 at work by them.
Back in the day you'd marry someone for who they are, not for the shape of their behind.

I've been together with one for 3 years and they were the happiest years of my life

Now I'm back to being miserable.

So no, it's got nothing to do with social pressure.

There are decent women in the world, too, but unfortunately many turn out to be the expensive pets that know only how to demand things from a man.

But still, one thing I've never believed is that thots / roasties would demand a big dick from a man.
This is just a lie that men's insecurity has made up. No woman gives a shit about dick size, only guys do.
On Jow Forums guys always complain who women require big dicks but I think it's more like they're after a man with money.

Did you love HER or the idea of not being alone?

I've been single for 29 years straight and I've pretty much lost the "boohoo I want somebody" idea that I had in my early 20's.
I'm not even sure I could date anyone anymore, I've learned to live alone and it would be weird to share my daily life with someone who has no idea how I want to live.

Remember, she's not yours. It's just your turn.

I loved not being alone at night, having someone support me no matter what, being able to do shit together etc etc etc

then one day I found out she was cheating on me and had been for 6 months, she dumped me and now she's dating him openly.

They are both happy now while I'm suicidal

Don't let women get under your skin. They'll strike you when you least expect it and you lose your sense of self worth.

But yeah that's typical honorless woman behavior. Didn't even have the guts to end the relationship right away but just kept on cheating.
All I can say is you gotta find respect for yourself that doesn't come from another person's validation but from within. I went to med school and it made me confident and pleased with myself. No woman can take this away from me.

The red pill about women is that there are only a few categoried. One-itis, cucks, and the fortunate few.

Chad is a fortunate few. Your onitis is food for Chad cock. You are the cuck. If you ever have sex with an ugly girl, its because an even uglier girl has onitis for you.

Break the circle. Don't accept this madness. Go gay!

Attached: AltarofChad.jpg (981x751, 203K)

Women are like a bargain, never say yes to the first offer.

>having someone support me no matter what

Sorry to break it to you but this is suicide when it comes to women. I learnt the hard way too.

You have to be a rock, a constant shoulder to cry on. The moment you expect the favour returned, their innate biology signals weakness on your part and they start to stray. Women will ask you to open up to them, they will vehemently claim this is genuine. NEVER do it. Cry alone when they are not around, go to counselling, do whatever. But never lean on a woman for help, they will only throw it back in your face by dumping you.

Hang in there. I've been there, you'll get through it. Learn your lesson and move on.

thanks mates
the biggest problem is we still have a house together, so I still have to see her almost daily until it gets sold, which might take months
until then I can't get over her and I have to watch as she leaves to go fuck him

I want a gf because scum zoomers have them (of no merit) so I want to steal their "girlfriend" and abuse the shit out of her and make her wish she never became a non-virgin. She might even die, not my problem.

They have absolutely no shame. My friend is in a similar situation, married with 3 kids, she cheated on him for months. She acts like its his fault, so selfish its unbelievable.

This is women I'm afraid. I used to think stories like this were bitter MGTOW memes. The harsh truth is that it is a very common reality and in the nature of all women.

>You want a gf because others having one gives you pressure to conform.
No not really I want someone that I can emotionally open up to and hopefully share a future with. Cause my "friends" are also autistic like me but just in different ways
>Do you genuinely enjoy the company and intellectual input of a female or are you just obsessed with the idea of having a gf?
Both I guess, as much as most women are just superficial roasties there are also ones that have unique opinions with at least some understandable form of justification that allows me to see why they think the way they do even if I don't agree with the opinion that they have
>You've been spoon-fed the idea that men live and develop to one day earn a woman, like a trophy.
I mean apart from society pushing that on you it is still a basic natural concept
>But why are they the more desired gender?
Set of tits, an ass, and a pussy. Most of the time they don't have much ass or tits so it is just pussy
>Men get asked "what you do have to offer a woman?", but try asking it the other way around. Apart from sex, what does a woman offer you?
Refer to what I just said pussy, ass, and tits only real difference is that the more you have to offer they better looking ones you can get
>Her main area of expertise is giggling, wearing short shorts and giving sex. Some of you think this is enough.
I mean it is better than absolutely nothing
>But aren't you giving her sex, too?
For the most part when it comes to sex when a woman gives it up it is more valuable but for a man it doesn't matter

Cont.
>What women offer you is validation that you can feel like a better man now that you own an expensive, cute pet human.
Yes but a cute pet human that I can put my dick in
>This validation is a delusion.
I mean I guess you're partially right, either way I would rather have false validation than nothing
>Accepting the first girl you get doesn't make you an evolutionary winner
Of course not, I have literally had one girl say that she liked me and I just ignored it because she was ugly to me and her personality couldn't mesh with mine all the time
>Women are constantly making it harder for you to get redpilled.
Why do we even need to be fucking redpilled all this shit is is common sense if you take a minute to sit back and think for the most part you'll come to these conclusions
>As we get more woke about women
>woke
user no don't say that retarded ass word
>they up the ante by wearing more and more revealing clothing every year, so your judgment would be clouded by sexual desire.
As much as I am a horny piece of shit I can still tell when people are trying to do shit like that
>One of the biggest reasons why you want a gf is because you see round buttocks around you on a daily basis. Again, this doesn't make women deserve you.
No woman deserves me, by which I mean I feel that no woman or man should willingly put up with my nonsensical bullshit day in and day out. I guess the right way to word it would be I don't deserve a woman

I can't believe someone made that retarded image and you saved it.