Van life

Have any of you robots lived this life style?
I am seriously considering getting a bunch of solar panels and becoming a nomad.
Rent is becoming too expensive.

Attached: van life.jpg (800x514, 562K)

How will you be able to post here then if you have no internet?

Wifi, 4g phone.
For other entertainment I already have external hdds full of anime and games in case I can't get any internet.

Even if I had a van, how would I handle insurance and possibly repair costs?
Also where would I park without being bothered?

Genuinely curious because I did a trial run in an SUV and I could totally get used to this

I don't have 10-30k

Yeah you'll probably get harrassed by the police for loitering, trespassing, etc and lose everything in a sea of fines

why not a sea vessel with a comfy cabin

Attached: boat.png (1200x900, 1.29M)

Where will you shit piss and shower? How will you defend yourself from deranged drifters in the middle of the night?

Ever since I was young I loved the idea of getting a Chrysler Grand Voyager or something and turning it into a nest. Could take some of the seats out, put a load of blankets down and make it into a comfy smoking den. Nowadays it'd be doable to get wifi in there as well. But there are so many impracticalities that have kept me from doing it. For a start I hate public showers/toilets. In addition it's very hard to park somewhere without getting woken up by police at 2am and fined, or even worse broken into by scum. Then there's tax, insurance, fuel/repair costs, the social stigma, hard to get a job or healthcare with no fixed address, nowhere to hang/iron clothes etc. The more you plan it the more you just think fuck it there's a reason only smelly potheads on gap years and literal tramps do this

The only XP I have with a van was fucking a sissy in the ass off of Grindr it was his parents I think

yes I though about this. There are quite a few vlogs on youtube about RV life so you should check them out.

i've been driving uninsured and unregistered for 2 years now, it's not too bad if you look white and aren't retarded. As for repair costs, just learn how do fix it yourself. 90% of the work that you would have to do is doable in an o reillys or autozone parking lot

Gym membership for shitting and showering.
Park at walmart during the nights to sleep.

For it to work, you absolutely need the following:
1) Decent capital, and a monthly source of cash
2) To know how to wrench on cars
3) Tools for 2)
4) A bit of intelligence and independence

Considering that you believe solar panels will charge your batteries, you lack 4). Not knowing that you can charge your batteries from your van alternator proves that you lack 2), meaning you also lack 3), and since you're moaning about rent you probably lack 1). The van life is not for you.

this can only be done in america , were there is enough room/space for parking etc and nice weather etc ...

you cant do that in EUROPE.
been thinking about it and it wouldn't work in europe.

This and it can get expensive to live in a car or van. All that gas, cops are going to harrass/impound the van.
How are you going to heat it?
How are you going to power your phone/internet?
Pretty much what said.

Anyone that has money at all will either become a normalfaggot or too happy to post here.
Baka baka.
A thousand empty coke cans every couple of days taken to a dump site is worth like 50 USD. If you collect thousands of five cent cans per month you could afford it. Also you can donate plasma eight times a month for hundreds of dollars, but you need to prove address so that is limited by your last location.
Because rather than stall you sink, and getting a sailor's licence is super hard and costs money on top of it. A motor and you need insurance for it and it'd cost more than buying a used van if it was a nice boat with a motor and cabin too. Then there's nowhere to anchor the thing without paying money or getting lost at sea and even lakes have boat ramp hours meaning that lakes close at night.
You can sponge bath and shit in a bucket with walmart bags in the bucket that you remove and tie up then toss away into a trash bin somewhere.

The USA bothers homeless people a shit ton. They have signs that say no overnight RV parking, sleeping in your vehicle or outside is technically illegal in alot of areas too. There are more high top vans in Europe, I think you have things backwards with our abhorrent police state.

You park anywhere and be incognito though, and if you're implying that anything but heat makes it impossible you're gay.

If you use your batteries alot it destroys your alternator and gas costs too much for bum neets.

>300 dollar solar panels plus inverter won't charge a twelve volt battery

I think it is you that lacks the intellect. Not OP though. Tools won't replace parts also, you assume the worst. It's cheaper to buy another broke down van than fix it yourself with your precious little cash.

>He thinks he can collect that many and make that much

Attached: ReallyNigger2.jpg (326x326, 9K)

I live in the rurral middwest andthere's actually a small group of hobos that do that. Maybe about 3 in the county, but they live pretty much off of collecting cans and going through garbage for them.

Plasma alone is two-hundred per month. Car insurance is about a hundred per month. If not wasting gas on looking for cans then you save money anyway and spend 60 per month on everything you need and actually end up saving money.

The cans are an emergency strategy due to being deferred from plasma donation centers due to kike rules that say if your bpm is too high you can fuck off and other gay things that can defer you for months. But with a car two thousand cans in an entire month is not impossible. They say five cents right on the can in case you do not habeeb the price.

Attached: 1467231703583.jpg (474x378, 41K)

Yeah it's a really hard job. there's documentaries of people who do that on youtube

>rent is too expensive.
You will lose your job.
Or not, in 10 years you will be even poorer.
Hope you have a rich family
If your life plan involves collecting cans and donating plasma you need a reality check.
Lets talk about the cans. Every poor and homeless dude wants those cans so you have tons of compation. You are not going to find 1000s a week.
Two examples: a person in a fucking minivan comes by my parents house at 6 pm the day before trash day to check the cans, others come at 1 am for late putouts.
A trash can in the city: I watched one once, a homeless would walk by every 15 minutes checking for a can

Attached: 92690755-B9D6-4D54-9902-3D152BE046A7.jpg (960x561, 45K)

Yeah, but they are fucking hobos. And if they stop collecting for a week they starve, and god forbid you get sick

>jewtube
>random video
Who cares about some narcissists garbage video?

A mentally ill trash digger will find anything a very hard job also. If it were really that hard they'd be mopping a floor or digging a ditch. You have 30 days to collect two thousand cans. That's if you work for two hours per day for twenty-eight days 50 odd cans an hour. It's not hard, and you don't even need two hundred a month as a bum to begin with. Twenty-five cans for two hours every day. How awful if you were high on meth and had to pay for meth, bullshit aside.

Stop ruining my fantasy also because I already know dumpster diving is illegal tier and they even lock them where I live often, as well as put tiny whole lids on trash cans that also get pad locked due to kikes.

Still it's twenty cans an hour or so and only two hours per day to find them. If twenty are indeed found per day then that's not hard at all so much as good exercise. However, the better the area the more normalfaggot bums I'd have to kill, that's the actual no bullshit problem that you would see that the situation boils down to is territorial behavior over good spots.

Attached: 55d6f848a9ab465c5742dacefbb80001.jpg (236x255, 10K)

>50 cans an hour.
Are you 12 years old?

I new that but didn't update the thread to see your post. I say you have to kill the local trolls to make it open for your business. You can do that to the bums, but not to get a real job of course because the walmart manager will still higher his son or stacy and killing an employer won't give you their job of course.

I know reality quite well.

Attached: tumblr_m35ys55nzR1qbur8jo1_500.gif (500x307, 714K)

I put it into perspective how easy it can be.

Also not an argument calling someone twelve randomly, though I'm turning 30 soon. Thinking of things mathematically makes me more mature than you ironically. You could work far longer than two hours and need to find far less then twenty or 50 cans in the hour.