Which would you pick?

Which would you pick, robots? There was a thread about it yesterday, but I wanted to know more about what robots think about it.

Attached: Pick one.png (800x750, 502K)

Tomboy as long as I'm still more manly than her.

Attached: D428A085-16B9-491F-99C1-22A29195F708.jpg (3411x2896, 656K)

Tomboy.
I like women who make logical sense.

Why is trap and sissy not an option? I guess tomboy but she would need a good strap on

tomboy but pic related

Attached: 1522210001826.png (372x422, 169K)

What happens if she is stronger then you and fucks your boipucci? If you say tomboy you might as well date a twink.

She would have an actual boiclit it's not to gay

Absolutely 100% I would go for the tomboy.

Attached: 4c36c5845b74b565e3c63252d555d698.png (868x1228, 496K)

Am I the only one that likes both? I've never really had a type as long as they are cute in their own way. I'm not sure if not being picky has hurt me or not.

What ever one has a feminine penis and a tight boipucci

girly girl hands down

>washboard abs with huge (unimplanted) titties

Attached: big_iron.jpg (521x512, 22K)

Tomboy because logical gf = perfect gf.

t o m b o y s

Without a doubt

Attached: 1342479439813.png (608x592, 370K)

Girly Girl
>Body of a woman
>Personality of a woman

Tomboy
>Body of a woman
>Personality of a man

Female Body > Male Body
Male Personality > Female Personality

Therefore, the most logical and fulfilling choice is the tomboy.

Assertiveness, sportyness, banter are good traits in a male but in women it just comes off as obnoxious in fact is quite annoying when a girl tries to be one of the guys

Attached: __takarada_rikka_s_mother_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_shibekawa_081__sample-339bb15cba7630b8eca8c029509c22 (850x1164, 104K)

It's unrealistic but I don't care because it's incredibly sexy.

Attached: 1e3edc74ffd756ab2b1bb2d8ce045d25.jpg (1447x2046, 1.51M)

that's because most of them are faking it for attention. a real tomboy is god

All tom boy's are faking it that's their whole thing pretending to be a guy the idea is attractive on paper but to realistically it would be annoying like a lap dog trying to run act like a wolf

We already know the right answer.

tfw no tomboy of my own to love and breed.

Attached: top tastes.png (298x307, 73K)

>It's unrealistic
It does happen in reality, but it is EXTREMELY uncommon, I agree.

A prude it is then.

>It does happen in reality, but it is EXTREMELY uncommon
Do you have any pics of these uncommon cases

What do you call these types;
>permanently sarcastic, can never be serious but still cries if overwhelmed which seems out-of-character yet surprisingly frequent
>always dead immature and jokes, winds people up but isn't outright mean
>teases all the time
I always appear to attract these and they are the one thing that I cannot be dealing with, I mean what do you do, make an advance just to realize they were winding you up or accidentally breaking their heart because you thought they were not being serious? Not that I'm in that situation, I just fear it could happens someday. God women are so gay, I wouldn't bother unless I got turned into a girl and we could sleep together like in cute manga spreads. The only decent women are the ones that hate thyself, because you know there is little disappointing them and it can only go nicer.

Attached: I try to smile but instead I just sad some more.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Not saved I deleted my Jow Forums folder a month back . There was a webm of a blonde weight-lifting girl with a huge rack that bounced when she did squats that was circulating a while ago. I've seen a few other cases, but it's damn rare.

It sounds like you might be dating rule63 me with more tears

I'm not a boob connoisseur, but I think this is a close one

Attached: 1530993901162.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Peak female perfection

Original

I'm not dating, there's this girl where I work who keeps following me and talking to me for no reason, I think they are teasing me or something, they are nice enough don't get me wrong but its like, I'll be stacking stuff and they'll just be like a meter near me like I just wanna wave my arms up and down like a bird and stress that I don't really know how to talk to people outside of a Q&A format, I was never taught how to!

Attached: Niko speak.png (96x96, 747)

This is not something I really care about honestly. I'm fine with any personality type as long as they aren't abusive to me.

tfw no tomboy gf to beat the shit out of

Attached: 1544127678655.jpg (747x567, 52K)

noo don't abuse the tomboy

girly girl 100% no questions asked

Tomboy no question

girly girl anyday desu
why tf would you want to date a masculine woman?
>inb4 i get stoned for this

Definitely, a girl that's not afraid to be herself or worried to look "girly" in order for others to not judge her, she would probably have lot's of similar interests and be overall more interesting in the perfect world scenario... so yeah probably the Tomboy for me. But also you nibbas are fucking sick in the head, you're fantasising about women with a man's body, telling yourself that you like "tomboy girls" that's retarded and gay as heck LOL

Attached: 56bszcy0aw401.jpg (749x703, 249K)

OP here. Will be replying to some of these. I also saved this picture from the thread I found about this yesterday
Well a tomboy would probably be more manly than half the people on this board, so I guess make sure you're not one of them
Unironically this. I can say I've been waiting long enough that I can wait a bit longer for someone who's logical rather than someone girly but flat out illogical or idiotic
Because there's a difference between liking a tomboy and being full on gay. (see pic related)
Top tier tastes user. Proud of you.
I used to like both. But a lot of girly girls now seem to act super shallow and have always felt like they'd be way more likely to cheat. A tomboy is much more upfront, which I appreciate personally.
Could you explain a bit more? I'm genuinely curious as to why.

Attached: The ultimate straight man's choice.png (773x1200, 976K)