Is drinking yourself into unconscious fun?

Is drinking yourself into unconscious fun?

Attached: jackdaniels.jpg (800x600, 42K)

It's one of the few pleasures I have left in life.

Attached: 001 (8).gif (422x368, 388K)

I have way too much fun doing that sometimes.

Attached: 1526924235940.jpg (1444x1014, 1.35M)

Only if your body can handle it. It is i fun for the brain though.

Legit did this, do not recommend

no its horrible

Maybe like the first time, after that not so much

How do you ignore the shitty taste of alcohol? Makes me want to throw up every time

Attached: 1495752697850.jpg (485x475, 44K)

It is but I end up on Grindr drunk looking for traps and sissy twinks to fuck, fucked a sissy last night and creampied his boipussy woke up this morning hardly remember it

im a pussy so i just mix my shitty 10$ vodka with whatever i can find, coke, energy even fanta.
i know its pussy shit but that way i can get smashed

No. Anything passed heavy buzz is pleb tier in the reward:punishment ratio.
And dont drink alone

fixed nose

How do you mix it? Tried mixing half/half once in the past but it still tastes revolting

Attached: Untitled.png (1444x1014, 1.79M)

I do it everynight
It isn't fun when you're forced to throw up but otherwise it's okay. When I get totally drunk I stop thinking and worrying, and am happy just to exist. Eventually I slump into my bed and pass out.
It takes a while for your body to get used to it tho.

1/3 is the way i do it, and the more drunk i get the less stuff i mix it with

Sounds like the life desu ne.

Oh, that looks way better.

Attached: d709d7e8b49e12b89e87785708d9fb47f1321914.png (500x500, 73K)

For me it's fun as long as you know how much you can drink/how fast so you don't throw up. The buzz is super good along with the tingling of the lips and fingers

Its fun if you can remember something afterwards

It can be desu

theres no fun left in this world, but it takes pain away so you can call it that

So fun that I do it often, even if its expensive. I'm doing it on my own for christmas.

Attached: feb5405c7ee855a5382d0ca3cec677fe.jpg (1200x848, 133K)

At the start of this year, I had an almost alcoholic bout because of >tfw no gf
Let me break it down for you:
You want to go 'clubbing' like all those fucking normies, but since you are too socially anxious, you chug half a bottle of vodka 15 minutes before going out. About 10 to 20 minutes after that, you get a nice buzz going, which allows you to get past the bouncer and order your first shot and beer.
You hold onto that beer like its your lifeline in a sea full of normans. You drink and drink - ah well, to make it short: It is worth it while doing it. Life was bearable when I was too drunk to even find home. But the next day is terrible. You don't remember most of the evening, and the only indication of whether or not you got into trouble is checking yourself and your clothes for bruises and cuts.

In a controlled enviroment, though? Would do again/10

It's all I have left, take away alcohol and idk why I would even live

>you chug half a bottle of vodka 15 minutes before going out

how do i reduce my social anxiety around people without fucking doing this, it works but it's a shit habit

Attached: 1532131035081.png (576x590, 337K)

At first, yeah. Alcohol is literally poison though. It fucks up its one medicinal use (anxiety suppression) by rewiring you to be more anxiety prone in the future. And in the meantime kills off your brain cells (enjoy having to relearn shit that used to be completely second nature to you), your friends and family, your future, and the part of your soul that used to be able to come out while sober but is now too dependent on alcohol to do anything but ramble on and on while drunk. It's literally the only time I feel like I'm alive but it's so fucking awful and embarrassing.