Tell your sibling or parent or child that you love them and ask for a hug. Post results. Tell us about your best friend...

Tell your sibling or parent or child that you love them and ask for a hug. Post results. Tell us about your best friend, how you met, and what you like most about them.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Little sister wouldn't hug me. Feels bad.

I don't have a sibling. My parent is gone. I have no friends.

Fuck.

That sounds very sad and lonely. I could be your friend.

I met my best friend in primary school. We don't talk anymore but she was very lovely ;;
Her parents are really bad druggies and she has ended up a druggy slut just like them so I don't talk to her anymore. She tries to reach out to me sometimes but it is usually just to get money out of me.
That's the last time I try friends uu

Attached: 1503633156456.jpg (315x480, 36K)

Why didn't you try harder to save her? She wanted you to keep her safe!

Bump for hugs and friends

My best friend is a cute lesbian that I met through Jow Forums, and what I like most about her is her sense of humor and how strong she is as a person. She's a good friend who's been there for me a lot and I wish I was a better friend to her.

Does anyone play vidya with their families?

Sure user (sorry, I was gone for a while)

Sorry, you're probably someone I wouldn't like, seeing how you're on this board. Tell me about yourself.

My sister plays vidya but not with me

>No family in area
>Decided to see my neighbour and give him a hug after I finish him with his dishes
>He gave me five euros and called me a skeleton
>Didn't get to hug him
Why does no one love me?

Attached: 1496421774631.jpg (500x430, 37K)

Call your family, ask neighbor for a hug, why are you a skeleton?

Why the fuck would I do any of that?

>Call your family,
And ask them to drive from Apulia to France? Hell no. I call my dad and siblings every day, my mom hates me and I haven't heard from her since I was eleven.
>ask neighbor for a hug,
Not anymore.
>why are you a skeleton?
I was anorexic for most of my life but I'm fine.

It's fun

No, talk to them. Stay a healthy weight please.

>No, talk to them. Stay a healthy weight please.
Just finished talking to my sister, she was doing fine.

That's really good user. How old is she? Why'd you move away from her?

I'm 22 and she's 25, I moved to France because I found a good job.
How about you? Have you talked to anyone in your family?

Yep I'm chilling with my family right now haha. Visit them when you can.

No friends or family. Its been Over 8 years

I will, my contract ends in two years so I'll ride down there. What are you and your family up to? Where are you from?

>never knew my dad
>mom died 2 months ago
>only child
>lol no spouse
>lol no child

What happened?

Nice try fbi

What happened to mom and dad?

mom died of breast cancer
dad was just absent since birth

>both parents died in car crash when I was 17
>my brother and sister were alot older than me so I get left everything
>whole family disowns me because of this
>become a reclusive shut in and eventually lose contact with all of my friends
Quite shit if i'm honest

Reach out and reconnect. It's not like it's your fault they died... Is it?

Eh, there isn't much. I spend most of my days at home using my computer to read PDFs of free books about other cultures I may travel to see someday. I'm borderline homeless and saving up some money right now to leave; about to try to enlist. How about you user?

You're weird user. Go shoot some pakis and blackies.

>It's fun

No.

I used to hate these threads because my little brother would always do it and he's really tall so he picks me up when he hugs me.
Does anyone else have siblings/relatives that browse Jow Forums? Do you ever recognize each others posts?

I forgot to add best friend
>met through r9k
>can eat impressive quantities of food in short amounts of time despite being a skeleton
>very talented at everything in the world

>he's really tall so he picks me up when he hugs me.
That's super cute though. Some anons would kill for that. Hug him right now if you can.

Yes!

My best friend is an unempathetic bitch and I'm about to fucking ghost her

What an absolute piece of shit

Telling someone you hate that you love them is fun?

It'd be better for everyone involved if you have a talk about what you want and what she wants instead of ghosting her.

Who do you hate and why? Have you tried talking about it?

What problems are there? Do you have any other friends?

Do you have anyone who wants to be your friend?

I wont give her that since she has made it so obvious in the past that she didnt give a fuck about my feelings anymore, as she is "too mature" for my "teenage drama"

I absolutely despise any sorts of physical contact. No, anyone that gets near by personal space.

Attached: 3594A835-A515-4961-8856-B793071C3D80.jpg (380x306, 38K)

I'm sorry. Do you want to talk about it? Will you tell me about yourself and what's going on that she doesn't care about?

I do have other friends but I dont really feel anything for them. Im not sure if I'm supposed to though, they're all guys and I find it impossible to develop any feelings towards them. Plus they're friends with this bitch too. Plus the problems with this bitch started because she "infiltrated" my group of friends, made all of them like her more than they liked me, and stopped talking to me cause she was "busy" while I knew she talked to most of my friends on a daily basis

see thanks for 'listening' user

How long has this been going on? How old are you two? Do you like her?

Bump for interest in other people's lives

If you dont mind the wall of text, I'll explain things a little better

We know each other since 2013, became friends by 2014 (had a crush on her during this year but I got over it eventually), best friends by 2015, but from 2015 to the beginning of this year our friendship was "normal' I guess, we were technically best friends but we didnt see each other a lot nor talked every day nor about deep personal stuff. But, even though she has and had a very active social life, with dozens of friends and a bf she lived with, she still considered me my best friend and that was so nice (i say this cause I had little to no social life, very few friends, and was boring as hell, so I didnt understand why exactly I was so close to her)

2018, we're both 21, and we grew 10 times closer, confessed to her a lot of personal things about me and she did the same with me. We saw each other twice a month, talked/chatted at least an hour a day. Before I knew it I had fallen in love quite madly with her. She had been in my group of friends since 2017, but now she had started to be closer and closer to some of my friends. I got jealous, and as the beta clingy virgin I am, talked to her about it. The first times she was comprehensive and I literally cried tears of joy cause she understood. But eventually I got more and more dense and she started getting tired of it, so she started drifting away from me and even closer to my friends, which only worsened my jealousy (i dont know how other people experience jealousy, but i was having a hard time, crying myself to sleep almost every night because of this)

(cont.)

(cont.)
I didnt do this directly, but I guess I threw the hint I was cutting myself because of her. I didnt really wanted her to take it that way, I guess I just wanted some pity. But she took that as a threat, like "dont you dare abandon me or I'll kill myself" and suggested I tried therapy if I wanted to keep the friendship

So I started therapy, I dont know if I got genuinely better but I showed her that I was a different person in the most believable way possible. Months passed, she said she forgave me and with time everything would go back to how it was. But it didnt, she still avoided me, made up excuses not to see me/ talk to me/ play vidya with me while doing those things with my friends. I never complained. And also she treated me like shit several times. I got tired of it. I know I'm not innocent, but I think the healthiest thing to do here is to take distance. And of course I'd like her to hurt and regret some things, the same way I did for her

Im so sorry it got that long, I'm horrible at keeping things brief and it's the first time someone asks me to talk about it plus I wanted to get it off my chest

Don't make her hurt. That won't help anything. Talk to your other friends more and fall in love with one of them. You'll get over your feelings someday. Also are you a boy or a girl?

If anyone wants to be my friend or harass me my discord is Deer#1174

Do you talk to your family?

What would you do if your family was kidnapped?

I would pretend to care

Why don't you care?

why should I care?
rig

They're your family and probably haven't been horrible to you

Yeah my brother goes on Jow Forums but we don't go to the same boards (at least I don't think we do). He's one of my best friends as well and I'm really thankful to have him. No hugging though, it'd feel awkward. I'm pretty sure he's gay

>probably haven't been horrible to you

lmao

Ask him if gay

What happened?

Tell us your story if you can

Tell us your stories regarding your families

Do any of you have family ghost stories?

I don't speak to my family. Even when I did, they'd most likely laugh at me for that. I haven't met any friends.

You american or what? It's not taboo to hug the gender you feel attracted to

My grandparents smell bad (you probably know that old people smell) and my sister dislikes me

I went to hug my little sis, she was watching TV on the couch in my room, she pulled me onto the couch, we kissed for a bit and then watched TV while hugging Comfy.

I'm male, as all of my friends except her

Why does she dislike you?

Be careful she might MeToo you in the future user

I don't think she will user, we're in a consensual relationship.

That's probably really gross

No thanks, parents are assholes. No siblings, too much of a virgin to have kids.

Why would I do that? I hate everyone.

Why do you hate everyone

Because people limit my freedom. I just wanna hide in my basement and not have to see anyone ever again.

You can't do that also it's unhealthy

>hey lil sis want a hug?
>which way should I rip your guts out through?

went better than expected desu

Is she normally like that? Sneak up and hug her.

No it's sweet and cute

>like that
cold, dark and with violent tendecies? yup

>sneak up and hug her
i-i am fine with no hugs and not getting hit

>3 siblings
>estranged from all of them
>don't consider any of them family
>give no shits about them and wouldn't help them if they begged me

>2 parents
>both insane and paranoid in different ways
>both incredibly lazy
>waiting for them to die so I can get the house

Hugs and getting hit is better tho

only one of those that a have is mom and shes not the hugging type.

Attached: mysticwizard.jpg (900x1235, 359K)

Tell her you love her at least

I'm not going to say something like that to my father. The result would be a very akward silence...
> Hug
Ahahahahah, it's worst
> Child
Good one

I met my best friends (a couple) in first year of high school. They were not together at the time : I had a MASSIVE crush on her, he was (and still is) the smartest man I know ; the best to speak about science and music.

Still very good friend with them, but the girl is becoming obnoxious (speaking about her "feelings and emotions", completely out of the blue and in opposition to rationnality, every 5 minutes...)

Attached: 1490622862611.jpg (640x640, 54K)