Is anyone else tired of arguing?

Is anyone else tired of arguing?

It doesn't really accomplish anything and even if you're right, there's no sense of vindication because you know the user your quarreling with isn't going to change his mind.

It's not even entertaining anymore.

Attached: 9DBB9FAE-0440-4952-9E3B-4C4ABACA3C41.jpg (170x245, 18K)

i probably only spent 4 months actually arguing on the internet. I was 15. You are 90 iq if you continue this behavior past 6 months on the internet

i like to offer dif point of view if somone's truly fucked in the head but i never go past just (You)ing them once

Internet just like IRL. I feel like people see discussions like games; you win or you lose them. I see few discussions where people just put aside the "right" or "wrong" idea and end up invariably learning a thing or two, by focusing on exchanging and getting "somewhere" rather than defending their base. They're the only discussions I see any sliver of worth into. But we love getting angry and ramming into eachother... so hey.

Attached: 20181207_103458.png (1080x889, 692K)

I am tired of everything, so yes.

It's a time killer, well worth it.
For me it's more of a source of providing reinforcement in my own beliefs and opinions

Only normies refuse to change their mind when proven wrong.

They must be pretty unsound if you need constant external reinforcement

Only argue with if it will help you, someone you care about or a member of your family.group. All other arguing is a waste of time (says the guy wasting time on Jow Forums).

Attached: 1540350851649.jpg (1024x1024, 49K)

this is why I only lurk on Jow Forums

A couple of months back I found it pretty fun to argue, to be right and feel/be superior to people but eventually it got boring. It wasn't worth the effort anymore.
Just another thing losing its' spark..

Attached: Marcille3.jpg (750x1113, 209K)

Well they don't serve much purpose otherwise, I never expect to convince others. It helps remind myself of the reasons behind my views. Especially since my memory is so shit.

That's why trolling is superior.

This is how I feel about arguing with moms on twitter about gun control.

Most anons are full blown retards who try to INVALIDATE THEIR OPPONENT'S POINT BY PRESENTING RETARDED LIES IN THE LACK OF ANY PROPER COUNTER ARGUMENTS. For example, if you disagree with them they call you a ROASTIE, KEK, LIBTARD, BASEDBOY, NAZI, FASCIST, VIRGIN, WHORE OR A SLUT. WHICH IS COMPLETELY FUCKING BRAINLESS. But hey, that is how it is everywhere else too, not just here. Even your OWN FAMILY MEMBERS do the very same, presenting idiotic lies to invalidate their opponent's point. People are INCAPABLE OF ADMITTING THAT THEY ARE WRONG, once they hit the moment they have no proof of the other person being wrong.

WOW, seems like the expression S O Y B O Y is banned now as if got chanced into BASEDBOY in my post. Also C U C K was changed into KEK. Seems like this board is now moderated by a leftard instead of the usual rightard.

Sometimes when I dip into /mu/ (not often) I'll argue with pretentious, underage /mu/tants. Only stuff I know about and know I can win. Beyond that, there is literally nothing to argue about. Most shit is just subjective.

>Only stuff I know about and know I can win.
Well, yeah. THAT is what is the MOST IMPORTANT thing to most people: to WIN the argument. NOT to find the solution. THAT is why they put up all kinds of IDIOTIC LIES, part of which are INSULTS, to invalidate their opponent's point. In the lack of having NO PROPER COUNTER ARGUMENTS to do it.

I hate arguing on this site, especially when I'm just making some sort of innocuous post that someone disagrees with and takes it as an insult. I usually don't even bother and abandon the thread

>In the lack of having PROPER COUNTER ARGUMENTS to do it.

You're arguing semantics and making assumptions, sperg.

In that case ALL INCELS and most ROBOTS are normies. Hahaha.

yeah S O Y was filtered when the PS4 god of war released because that word was pretty much every single thread at the time, you know, god of S O Y and the like

I feels you man.
Especially when it comes to discussion with normalfags, who just CAN'T lose. They will want to have the last word, use all the fallacies you can imagine, just to prove their superiority over you.
Love it when you opt out of the debate with a smile saying "yea sure champ" or similar, they become visibly irritated

Nah, or at least I must not be since I still do a lot of it. If nothing else it sharpens your own arguments to bring them in conflict with others.

i believe this is true

So there you go: PRESENTING LIES TO INVALIDATE SOMEONE'S POINT. What I said is not semantics or assumptions, but a FACT of life, the existence of which ANYONE WITH HALF OF A BRAIN can perceive. Also, the way you call me a "sperg" is a STINKING LIE: you can not make such an assessment of anyone on the basis of one post only.

Sorry, not interested in having further discussion with anyone whose only interest is to WIN an argument by presenting lies, even to the point of starting one, by presenting lies. It is waste of time.

This is pretty much the only way to handle it. Point out that they're fucking stupid so others who might not realize it are aware, then leave them to seethe on their own. The worst is the ones who try to start an argument out of nothing and you accidentally invoke their autism by replying to them (even if you're agreeing with their post).
I can't count the number of times idiots have tried to start arguments with me on this site because they somehow managed to interpret my post as meaning the exact opposite of what it says.

Attached: 1529283848908.png (929x459, 331K)

based retard seething because he got BTFO by logic and reason
You lost, get over it

Okay. But C U C K must have some other reason for being banned. I do not like the word being used but I do not like it being censored either.

both words are in every single thread and have been for ages

Yes. Fat bitch roommate is complaining about very miniscule things in the bathroom, like a few hairs in the sink and the end of the TP roll being wet. She seems OCD. I've noticed lots of women are like this, and I'm not even a messy person but she's still complaining. I tried to argue my point the other day but today when it came up I just said "ok". It's not even worth it. Just don't talk to me.

huh i might start doing this then

>based retard
LIE number 1.
There's nothing "based" or retarded about perceiving facts of life, on the basis of witnessing some of the things occurring repeatedly many enough of times.

>seething
LIE number 2.
It does not mean someone is "seething" if they use capitals. That is a completely moronic assumption.

>because he got BTFO
LIE number 3. A STINKING one.
Not having time to argue with sadistic little fucks starting arguments by presenting insulting lies is not being "blown the fuck off".

>by logic and reason
LIE number 4.
There is no logic or reason in you presenting your lies.

>You lost, get over it
LIE number 5.
YOU lost it. The way you are presenting LIES proves that you have no proper counter arguments to invalidate my point. Also the way you behave, proves that you have NO OTHER means in your life to get validation, but to start useless arguments with people by presenting lies, then trying to prove you won them by presenting more lies.

Well, I go now. And that is NOT because I got "blown the fuck off" and have no proper counter arguments to present, but BECAUSE I FUCKING HAVE NO MORE TIME. Probably an alien thing to most of the people posting here, but try to understand.

yeah I'm tired of incel posting, I was just very upset by the whole situation and feel like I can't trust people anymore. I'm just going to get my sex bot and live my life not patronizing women for not wanting to have sex with me.

Attached: IMG_1411.jpg (399x599, 35K)

Well, "roastie" is in every thread too, but it is not being banned.

Welcome to my world.
That was one of the symptoms when i started becoming avoidant pd.
Even if you change someone's mind, it won't make an impact so to improve yours.
Sharing opinions is still fine.

roastie is only in every thread on Jow Forums
c u ck and s o y have ruined the entire site.

Attached: 1521005456535.jpg (501x338, 143K)