Hey robots i made a discord server for Jow Forums to talk and stuff, anyone can join and few rules :D

hey robots i made a discord server for Jow Forums to talk and stuff, anyone can join and few rules :D
FCdpR9r

Attached: thicc thighs xd.jpg (628x628, 47K)

Mine is cooler and has no gay shit
rjT3FS7

Attached: 5967073+_8976f144f7be82f77b3e92ec6028e73f.jpg (477x693, 78K)

As long as there are no trapfags

discord is for gays, cucks and normalfaggots.

To be fair, these "r9k discords" are less normie than the majority of places on the internet.
At least they share come shitty r9k culture shit that you won't find anywhere else, except here obviously.
They're still shitty though.

You guys want another Reiko? I don't think so, don't join the fucking discord.

2 of the posts you replied to are anti dicuck and 1 is anti trap fags you mong, don't bump this shit for such retarded posts.

/towhow
originajjfbdbehs

Why are you worried about another Reiko?
Invasions like that can happen from anything anywhere.
The solution to this is getting the fucking retarded jannies on this board to do their job.

Or just not being a fucking faggot

Or quit being a retard and quit bumping this thread you fucking imbecile.

Good luck on that campaign.
Personally, I think calling the jannies cucks a lot is more realistic.

>Discord
>Knee socks
That's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: 1526331935854.jpg (591x425, 96K)

dude that /r9gay/ general shit is a breeding ground for this shit we need to go logpost in there

Because it already fucking happened again

Attached: r9cute.jpg (2400x7000, 1.99M)

never looked into it but yeah, r9gay does seem like it has always been loosely connected to these sort of cults or whatever you call them when they get discovered.

its not a trap cult it's an elizafag server

Literally who? Stop pretending like this faggot was ever relevant outside of his circle jerk. Reported and saged.

again, blame janitors

Oh hey Reiko, did you blackmail any teens into suicide today?

OBVIOUSLY it is their fault for failing to weed this shit out. So as an alternative I'd think that the onus is now more or less on the users of this board to point this shit out wherever it's posted and kill it at the roots.

There's not enough power in doing that!
We pretty much already do it but at the end of the day, we're just replying to their fucking posts.
This is an imageboard, we need staff intervention.

wtf did i do, what is staff-intervention worthy about this

When I wrote that post, all I had in mind was trannie invasions desu.
Your thread got raped huh?