Hi

hi

my brother is writing all these crazy scriblings like a shizoprhenic, says he wants to solve it without the help or 'interference' of computers.

i took a look and took picturs and it concerned me

im wondering if hes maying oging through the psychosis? hes got anxiety and OCD and stuff and i dont want see this be his last crazy scribbles. ive got more where he writes about drugs like weed.....

Attached: brotrher.jpg (1139x1270, 139K)

he seems to write the charles manson symbol often.

i make a small mark where it is

sorry not great computer

Attached: thesymbol.jpg (1238x821, 102K)

ya hes fucking nuts call the cops

that symbol is just the view of the adjacent chart, viewed in the Z-direction.
your brother is trying to do math, but he's a brainlet and he's not getting it.

is he going to school? seems like a normal math notebook to me

That looks pretty occult, user. Is your brother a wizard?

Attached: 1538114866131.gif (250x256, 444K)

I think you're a retard who is just hating on your bro because he's weird. He appears to be trying to find the relationship between the angles of a point of an irregular cone and the radii of the ellipse base? Area of the base? Volume of the irregular cone?

I don't know, comes with ellipse based aren't really something I know. Rather than just Google the answer of whatever your bro is trying to figure out he's doing it the hard way like the guy who did it first had to. It's good math practice. It doesn't look scitzo to me but I've also not really made sense of it.

more of his scribles
no i think he has a degree in some dropout major , he kept changing so im not sure what he is

Attached: another.jpg (937x1057, 105K)

Just let him do his thing. He's not going to harm you. Also this

>posting math homework and pretending it's schizo scribbles
What an avant-garde method of trolling. Points for creativity.

looks like normal calculus my guy

this is literally calc II shit

For once it carries a message that's actually agreeable too.

If you don't understand this is b8 its because You're not old enough to use this site

another werid page out of his journal

Attached: IMG_20180122_125149.jpg (646x650, 278K)

Show us the drug stuff

That's actually a kickass drawing.
If you're actually going through your brother's shit, don't. That's absolute scumbag behavior.

I've drawn that kind of shit before and I'm pretty much not crazy. It's what you do when you're not good at art but you want to draw- you just get extremely detailed and keep adding stuff.

It's relaxing.

I'm also a math brainlet.

i think hes an addict desu

Attached: proofdrugs2.jpg (829x1042, 83K)

>op butt hurt he can't do first yeah uni maths
>op butt is hurting he can't draw/doodle

Attached: smuglaugh.jpg (245x255, 14K)

Is this bait so people do your homework?

its not that big of a deal dude. hes a fucking snitch anyways, told my mom even though we were both adults about me driving after a few drinks but I wasnt even buzzed. dudes a beta.

Attached: Capture.jpg (716x498, 58K)

>just because he's shitty, I can be shitty too
It sounds to me like you're both just a couple of shitters

Lmao your brother is just a chad who gets stoned and does math, leave him alone

what the fuck is wrong with smoking weed and doing math problems you retard leave your brother alone it's harmless

This seems fine? Jesus op, stop reaching. Literally people write random notes to stay a bit focused and not fall asleep

the problem is he does it for HOURS.

he started today after he got back from "studying" at 2. just bong rip after bong rip. hes sitting upstairs staring at bad youtube videos. every single night is like this. and he will be all pushy and annoying too

"duuuuuuude, i havent seen you in a while broo.... lets play a gameeeee.*blah blah". not even in a stereotypical stoner voice, just happy and surper retarded slow and its sp annying. because he never hangs out with me sober. he says its cause after work he just wants to relax,

The only slightly schizo sounding thing is not wanting to have the "infeterence" of computers. Ask him his reasoning on that. Most likely he just prefers pen and paper plus theres some legit spy shit in all computers - that said, wanting to get away from that spy shit is normal and reasonable, but *fearing it* and thinking that theres actually someone after him, that might be schizo shit

dont snoop in your brothers notes, jees cant anyone have any decent bit of privacy nowadays, hes fine hes fairly competent

im sick of this you know, as a so called "schizo" myself i really dont appreciate your "help" as this only means throwing into an institution and drugging up, leave us alone, its a form of mediation to write and its none of your buisness

well it looks like your brother remembers linear algebra, go give him a cookie

Your brother is working on areas in spherical coordinates. This is a calc 3 problem.
This is a doodle, many people doodle.
This is a conic surface that he has projected onto two dimenstions.

you are low quality

Attached: 1535233392993.jpg (700x483, 44K)

His denerate room. its pretty badave been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (5.10% content).

Attached: johnsdruggieroom.jpg (922x678, 72K)

>>'scribbles'
>>'charles manson symbols'
>>'schizo'

aren't you the one who should be seeking professional help?

Delusional scribbling? Oh the irony...

please tell me you're not the older one

>picture of maths homework
>picture of doodles
>picture of normal room
>h-he's a druggo schizo snitch rreeeee
Leave your brother alone, user.

kind of reminds me of the artist Jenny Holzer's sketches. Maybe he's just creative

Have you tried adjusting your hypothesis, maybe you're the schizo -.-

Was just going to suggest this.

he's clearly trying to solve for how to escape to the 2d realm, leave him alone

Your right to be worried. This sort of stuff is deeply disconcerting. You see Isaac Newton was deeply interested in alchemy and the occult. Therfore calculus is basically witchcraft.

is he trying to find the volume of a cone using polar coordinates? I haven't done that shit in ages. Multivariate calculus is dope though.

Imagine being a mule who looks at plain old math homework and sees the Unabomber's manifesto

Bro stay out of your brother's shit
Mind your own fucking business nigger