How much do you earn from Neetbux R9K? I get $1,100 a month from the canadian government

How much do you earn from Neetbux R9K? I get $1,100 a month from the canadian government

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 11K)

Whew man that's a lot
I get 390 usd by the danish goudament

Don't make many neetbucks from the government, but I make $4,000 a month from oddjobs and eBay. I live in rural Quebec, it's cheap as shit to live here.

Attached: 1542913547164.png (877x620, 571K)

i work and i take home $7500 a month

How do you get these benefits?
t. interested Canadian

I work and take home $42,000 before taxes

I work and take home maybe $2500 a month in a low cost of living area
max NEETbux is like $750 in USA
NEETs here are poor as shit

Zero. I had the idea of buying a house for under $30K in the ghetto and renting it out to earn a monthly check but that's probably ludicrous. Right?

Nah, slum lords make bank. If you stay as far the fuck away from your tenants you'll be fine.
t. Someone who lived in a shithole

Honestly got lucky that I was diagnosed by a doctor when I was tripping on ectasy in a mental hospital, she filled out a form and within a month I was accepted into ODSP. You basically need to be diagnosed with a mental condition that would prevent you from working

Checked. Also what mental conditions are these? I definitely have one

I have mild af autism and I qualify. If you have any excuse to be a shitty wagie you'll be fine.

I earn nothing, and as such I'd like to address a big fat "fuck you" to you and everyone being given my money because the government think keeping functionally useless people like you to our detriment is fair

Wow, that sounds good. I could probably get an Aspergers diagnosis.

Yeah depression, introvert, not socially interactive, etc. basically the average R9K poster on this site qualifies lol

i make about 1 grand a week from my job as a bouncer. Not quite as easy as being NEET but I don't know how you guys live on not even 300 a week

Most of the time spergs can work and it's best from a shrink standpoint to put them in the workforce. So have fun doing your work for the dole bullshit

well you'd certainly earn more than what I get in a month, just gotta out weigh the factors of working vs. living with set amount

absolute bullshit that never happened. Also you have tried drugs

I get about $1,400 from neetbux each month. It's not enough to live alone but at least I'm not homeless yet.

*never

ldfvma;v;ldafmd

>slum lords make bank
This is kind of what I thought. The area I was looking at had houses under $30K and the median rent for the area was $800/mo. That's a 32% annual return before expenses and I wouldn't have to lift a finger. My mom seems to think it's a terrible idea and I'll never be able to find renters and lose all my money. Maybe she just hates the idea of owning a house in the hood like it's cursed or something.

We live on chicken tendies and live in our parents basement, the sad truth of most Neets

Its the honest truth, stay mad wagecuck

mine is $898 monthly and I'm from the USA

Attached: 1398537807962.jpg (225x225, 27K)

I get 750euro in NEETbux each month, maybe I can get disabilitybux to increase that at some point.

Attached: 902.gif (326x256, 1.36M)

Sounds comfy. Will wagecucks ever recover?

Attached: 663A4FC8-3BD9-4F4E-83F0-F5A59B453D05.jpg (483x305, 42K)

I think i get 800 in universal credit, i don't know. I just finished a job last month and forgot to tell them so they havent paid me this month.

I dont know how anyone's expected to live on this. i struggled before when paying 280 for a fucking studio flat, im only ok now because I rent a single room all inclusive from a friend who picks up all the other bills.

hope to christ i get another job soon

How do you get NEETbux in Canada?

By drinking maple syrup and smoking legal weed

>but I make $4,000 a month from oddjobs and eBay
how

>tfw the guberment won't even give me 750

>I have mild af autism and I qualify. If you have any excuse to be a shitty wagie you'll be fine.
do they make you see a doctor and get pills?

what do you do as a bouncer?

Depends if theres a future for yuppies to move in. What neighborhood were you looking at?

so you make like 500ka year ? How? why don't you just work for a couple years and retire

>How?
PHD in maths, 300k starting

Based math PhD

Give some tips. What are some novel ways to make sure few hundred bucks a month without interacting with people a lot?

USA here and I get nothing but food assistance and they try to take that away as it is. Also health assistance. But no money.

There are no pills for autism.

how do you get a diagnosis