Fuck lads, I can't even look back at the saga with a smile anymore

Fuck lads, I can't even look back at the saga with a smile anymore.
Chris or Christine, whichever you prefer, has become nothing more than an empty shell of a human.
He could've been saved but we ruined him. We condemned him to a life of pain and despair didn't we?

Attached: 432.png (953x522, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBvJa1xyE-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barb has a reverse mortgage

Fuck that, this retard gets more attention then I ever will in my life AND gets paid for it. He also has a girlfriend more attractive and smarter than he is, doesn't he(he)?

shut up weakl faggot, you are here for the whole ride or for nothing

Merge in two days

He has to appear in court for unpaid debts.
He's going to use that in court to his defense and repayment plan.

if he goes full sonichu in the courtroom will they send him away?

Attached: bearLook.jpg (470x674, 82K)

Chris received thousands of donations during the Financhu Crisis, it's his own fault for not making good dents in his debt at this point. If I could become a lolcow, just for a year and only that, I'd probably do it just so people can pay to see if I do something dumb with the money.

Attached: 1527310374185.jpg (960x540, 103K)

why are so many people talking about this mentally ill guy
like, why is he important

there are millions of people suffering from mental illnesses, and yet we only speak of a few, why
because he made a pikachuxsonic comic?

Barb is fucking insane though. Apparently she's the one who caused the Financhu Crisis in the first place. No matter how much money you throw at Chris-chan, Barb is just going to squander it.

he has an entire wiki based around him

but why
why do any of you give a fuck

He was a great source of lulz for a good couple of years because of his excessive over-the-top reactions and strange mannerisms due to autism/gullibility. Take some time to explore the wiki and learn about some of the hilarious antics through the golden years.

there is an 8 hour documentary to answer the question
>what made him this way
>what is the attraction
>what keeps us fascinated
youtube.com/watch?v=oBvJa1xyE-4

I can still see a horizon for chris(tine)chan and that's for him to go into this transition with proper dieting, fitness and personal hygiene. I'm somewhat aware that him and his mother experience financial troubles but if he put more effort into passing I don't think he'd look all too bad.

he'd probably make a graet accountant, or any job where his autism is a bonus rather than a drawback, and maybe if he got rid of all the useless toys and games. I get the impression he never even looks at half of them. Still saddled with a tonne of debt tho

No he does not have a girlfriend lol

Chris has proven time and time again that he is unable to do any of these things

he will end up drawing his comics for real money one day. don't worry about him because more people know about sonichu now and they support chris's dream

>It has been 134 days since Chris uploaded pages to meet his paid obligations to the Sonichu comic
you are too hopeful

He did it to himself. People have tried many times to help him. Liquid Chris and Kacie have tried before, no matter what they couldn't motivate him. He could've gotten a job, he could've stopped wasting his money on legos he could've moved out, but he never was going to.

She's getting cuter, and not at all she is an awesome woman who has unique life experiences that give her an unrivalled creativity that I'm sure none of you possess! Vive l'individualisme! Vive l'etrangete

viva my nuts on your chin little boy

his life is a fucking saga of wild events. Shit he does is interesting.

>He could've been saved but we ruined him.

I disagree. He was done before the internet got to him. Trolling aside Barb and Bob did as bad of a job raising him as they could. Maybe he wouldn't have become a tranny or whatever but he wouldn't have been that much better off.

I would say its half our fault and half his own. He has been trolled and joked with so many times that at some point its his own fault for falling for it

it's french not spanish and I'm not sure why you're calling me little...

He die heart Attack or stroke soon

Will it ever continue? It's oddly comfy.