Wings

Hello Jow Forums.

A little over a year ago I started being able to see wings on people. Yes wings. Yes all people. Similar to the aura thing people see on others but with wings, as in, people have different colored wings and they're different sizes all depending on the person.

Quick FAQ:
>Does my pet/this animal have wings
No only people
>What do the wings mean
Not sure
>Are you crazy
Likely

I've made a discord server to help figure out what the wings mean, if you'd like to join and help. You can't post pictures of yourself on this board so we're using the server for that instead.
>qvh4Dy

Attached: not like this but close.jpg (1023x992, 69K)

Ok crackhead

Imagine being so dumb you thought that crack would have anything to do with this

Ok meth head

I know this girl who draws people's auras. In high school she was normal. She went to college to major in chemistry but then switched to eastern medicine, so I assume she's crazy. She just started a youtube channel so i guess thats her career now. She has a decent face so it will probably be successful

I've never been on any kind of drugs.
I barely have even tried alcohol, if I'm being honest.

Have you noticed any patterns between people and the characteristics of their wings? I honestly don't even care if this is a larp, it's really interesting. Thank you for making this thread, OP.

I've tried my hand at drawing them. But I'm an awful artist. I resorted to quick sketches and a good friend photoshopped for me.

That's what my discord server is for. I'm trying to figure out any possible correlations between people and the kinds of wings they have. This is a down version of this thread. More fleshed out version is here:

Attached: received_701189220245451.jpg (1918x1664, 361K)

Do the wings stay the same on the same person, or do they look different every time you see them?

Do you drink Red Bull? Haha I am funny

I remember your (good) thread from a week ago. Any new developments?

They stay the same. I've only seen them change on one person.

Nah. I drink Monster.

Do you see wings on photos of people as well as in person?

Nothing in particular.
Just collecting data and running through some thoughts and theories.

I do, yes. That's how I've been able to draw them.

Attached: received_536144690179329.jpg (272x272, 7K)

how hard would it have been to say it was lsd you dense motherfucker

This is the most blatant honey trap yet, China! Nice try!

What do your wings look like, OP?

Mine are pretty boring. I have grey wings that are proportional to my body.
Pic related.

Attached: received_2192307974143069.jpg (720x1280, 80K)

Why do you need a discord to help figure out your schizophrenia?

I find it nice to have company. And also to try and find meaning or reasoning, if there is any.

So if you see wings on everyone, what happens with stuff like the pic you posted when they already have wings? Are they always the same wings you see? if not, do they have different overlapping wings? what happens to the wings when people's backs are touching?

The wings kinda phase through everything else. It's like they're ethereal. They phase through each other.