NO 2D POSTERS ALLOWED EDITION

A few days back, an user started a general thread for all footfags of /r9k

>experiences
>pics
>gifs/webms
>advice for fellow footfags

For robots with experiences:
Did they live up to your expectations?

Attached: BEEE2249-2A3E-4895-9FD1-4A9E06990746.jpg (613x613, 103K)

Shameless bumpity-bump

>tfw no crazy eyed gf with cute feet

Attached: 1475872640248.png (1070x720, 1.44M)

My ex (and only gf ;_;) used to let me do foot stuff with her. My favorite was when she would lie on her back and put her feet in my face while she would jerk me off. Felt so good cumming on her tits while I sucked those toes

I was at work today and found the perfect girl to not just fuck but do foot stuff with. How do you guys think I should do this? Real advice only this is a serious question

Are you asking about how to initiate foot stuff in particular?

>mfw only anime posters can salvage these threads

Attached: 1542335370256.jpg (850x1202, 201K)

I paid one girl 50$ an hour to force me to worship her feet and gym socks

Attached: 9F575995-0D12-48FC-8F9D-28C793DE7EF4.jpg (1334x750, 136K)

I used to lick my cousin's feet while he slept when we were teens

We were both guys though so Idk if anyone wants to hear it

Money usually works hgfv

if that is crazy eyed i am beyond insane

I love girls in socks lol

Attached: 5B26FFBE-EBAF-4D71-B10D-756BDEF3832F.jpg (750x1334, 122K)

Feet are a blessing.

Attached: feet1.gif (450x334, 463K)

god those are beautiful. I love girls in birkenstocks

I wasn't expecting to get horny at this time of day, but whatever kek.

Attached: ConcreteCloudyAmericanalligator.webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Can someone explain foot fetishism to me? No judging, I just don't get it.

Something you have usually from young age that you have no control over

My babysitter used to put her feet in my face and make me rub her feet

I can't explain it desu, but when I see a cute pair I feel like I want to do stuff to them.

it sucks that I can't find a girl who will appreciate it.

Like once they know you get turned on by it, they either tease you or intentionally hide them, but make sure they leave you unfulfilled.

Attached: 1401034277537.jpg (640x360, 174K)

I get this much, but sometimes people have some insight into the reason or the appeal. Like.

Nothing that happened in the past that I can think of might have caused this. It just kind of came out of nowhere. Though I think the fact that I have submissive fantasies might've contributed.

wish it was easier to search the archives for feet stories and stuff
anyone save any pics of stories

Go to pronhub look up acc jt3000

I've heard some people attribute it to a quirk of the somatosensory cortex. Supposedly the bits that deal with the genitals are adjacent to the bits that deal with the feet, and wires end up getting crossed there.

Attached: 1421_Sensory_Homunculus.jpg (1599x1593, 571K)

pls post sickles version

sockles

You get one more

Not enough feet ITT

Attached: tumblr_pgc2zx8nfI1rya673_540.png (540x540, 256K)

That was harsh how blondefeet just deleted her instagram out of nowhere. I hope she had real reasons and it wasn't over another petty fight with instagram.

Attached: 0152.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

Ramachandran's phantom limb work was absolutely incredible but he completely misinterpreted what a foot fetish was and thus his ideas about why they occur are completely off. Having neuroplasticity occur to take over to reuse those areas only makes sense as a recipient. And he even is quoted as saying it explains why some people like getting their toes SUCKED. Not why so many people enjoy sucking them (which would be the people in this thread and the vast majority of foot fetishist). I wish they would stop spreading this.

I will follow-up and make note, this is a good thing for foot fetishists because the potential connection between the two areas means that there is a chance that the girl whose toes your sucking with will actually be deriving sexual pleasure from it. But as to why we, the people in this thread, actually like sucking on girls' toes? That's still up to speculation.