Would the robots of r9k date a transgirl if she loved you?

Would the robots of r9k date a transgirl if she loved you?

Attached: 1542551608066.jpg (508x469, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sd4l7MOug40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure. I just want to be loved is all. Like truly loved

Attached: 1544345254857.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Maybe. I have mixed feelings on trans people because the ones online are crazy, but the trans professor I had was brilliant.

if by chance they were non-crazy and passing sure

We still remember you faggots making that kid kill himself. Fuck off with your trans op. Trannies are mentally unstable, sage.

What would you even talk about? Trannies only have two modes: depression and horniness. It's unbearable to be around

Jow Forums put me off of them.

I honestly have no idea. Strongly leaning towards no. every time this gets brought up i end up thinking a lot about it

Only if she put me in chastity and dommed me.
So no. Trannies are even more submissive than women. I wish I were gay

i like to think that i'm open minded and would but i've seen the vaginas and i don't know if i could be turned on by a crafted one the same way as a cis woman's. they never fully heal from what i understand

>Would the robots of r9k date a transgirl if she loved you?
Reiko and his band of faggots who shill tranny and gay posts are a bunch of nigger losers, go blackmail more people into being a bunch of fags you shitlords. You will burn in hell. Bunch faggots hiding in your cocksuckfuck discord. I hope you realize how much of a waste of oxygen you are.

Anyone who doesn't believe me youtu.be/sd4l7MOug40

Alright i'm going to be real with you. Even if I didn't care about the fact that they are male (which I do) I wouldn't date them. Because I like the truth. It hurts like a bitch but it's all I got. A tranny does not like the truth. A tranny runs as far away from the truth as they possibly can. I can't date somebody who doesn't value truth. And even if I could statistically it would be a bad idea because of the risks of mental and physical illnesses they are likely to have. They can't even have my children. Even if I didn't care for anything but sex post ops are inferior to the real thing and i'm not gay so a few articles of cloth and makeup are not going to be enough to make me forget they have a dick. It's just not gonna happen. That's just me though.

No. The few "trans" people I know are legit batshit crazy and have too much luggage that I would not be willing to deal with.

By that logic, practically each robot is like a tranny

No,they can not procreate.

No, they are men not "girls".

This
Also they are only interested in sex and getting dommed, and their fetishes almost always inhibit everyday living

honest kek

>date a transgirl
no
i talked to a bunch and realized all gays are disgusting.

I'm not interested in men, much less mentally ill men.

No. Trannies are mentally ill. There is a reason suicide is so high among trannies and it isnt "muh bullying waa." Fucking crossdressing psychos dont deserve love. STOP BEING FAGGOTS

Attached: 1538321749066.gif (600x400, 1.19M)

>mentally ill
>will surely kill himself somewhere down the road
>no womb means no children means no long term goals
>disgusting fake vagina
nah, I'm desperate but not that much

Source ?
Origanal

>Would the robots of r9k date a transgirl if-
Nope.
>Hides thread

Literally got friend zoned by a cute transgirl. Just like the real ones I guess. I was brought into this world to suffer.

already fucked one and made out in a gross sewer

Yes but that wont happen, where can I even meet one?
Seems like only normies in sweden can do that.