Where would you take a fembot for a first date?

Where would you take a fembot for a first date?

Attached: 0BE6A2C2-B4C1-4EE7-80BE-3A7BC0333520.jpg (749x910, 162K)

obviously my local tendies place... they know me by name there, we should be seated immediately

A place where I won't be seen with her.

To the nearest mental institution

now that's fucking romantic, already planning out your life with her and really investing in both your futures together.

thats a man. that's lookin out for the kids.

IDK, you pick I don't want to have to decide, and you're paying. Or maybe I should just stay inside playing StacyQuest on my bimbobot.

Back to ur place becuz im bangin ur mum

Attached: 2911D14B-1ADE-4A28-90A1-4275CCC38B21.jpg (1000x800, 152K)

>A date with a fembot
I'm thinking Arby's

eastbourne would fancy of course

To the hobby shop where we can each pick a model train car and repaint it.
It might sound autistic but I don't really care about trains I just care about whether or not she's creative enough to put any personality into it. Plus if she refuses then she is far to weak to the judgement of others. Plus plus it's fun.

Attached: trains.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Just to the woods near a river. We would make a picnic and insult the birds.

If she doesn't imagine her pussy as a tunnel for me to shove a train into, then I am deeply offended by said individual. Fembots should embrace my hobbies and try to include themselves into my train set.

There's absolutely fucking nothing here so I guess this spot a small bit away from where the train bridge goes over the river in the woods. Away from all the other cunts in the world I suppose.

>not going to the deli so the attendant can cut off some fresh slices of roast beef for the fembot
I am dissapoint

i'd tell her to wear her best dress and i'll wear a suit with a top hat and we'll go to kfc

>Insult the birds
You deserve to be alone

>FUCK YOU BIRD!
>user...I..
>YOU PIECE OF SHIT TWEETY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!
>user you're scaring me!
>FUCKING BIRRDDDSS! AAAAAAA!

Well, you know she would appreciate a nice tendie. After that? Awkward silence until our moms come and get us of course.

I'd take her behind a garbage bin and force her to suck my dick until she vomited. Then I'd go back home and play with my dog

user. All the chirping you hear in streets and parks are the worst kind of racial (specists) insults towards human. Is time to fight back.

Idk
Can't we skip to the part where we're cuddling?

first date is always pool

i was dating a semi-long distance fembot on here who broke it off before our first date, but it was a while ago like a few months in spring/summer, anyways I used the same date for a girl i met in the library in my hometown whos now my girlfriend.

As a londoner, i met her at the train station, got a quick drink to talk and let her cool down as she looked a bit sweaty/nervous and we went to a few museums/art exhibits e.g. tate modern whilst walking along the river just talking and getting to know eachother holding hands.

To which we then walked down to the borough market in london (has a bunch of cool stalls with stuff to eat on the go and grabbed some pastries/sandwich to share, to where I took her to a secluded spot on my university campus where we got to enjoy a nice lunch talking and making jokes, sharing stuff about my time at university etc.

After eating, we shared our first kiss and cuddled for a while before she had to go (was around 7-8pm) and parents were expecting her back (both of us in our twenties).

Walked her to the station where we embraced and kissed a bit more and she left, telling me how much she loved the date.

Had a few more dates after that usually checking out something cool/low attention like this tropical garden that only opens one day a week for a few weeks that allowed us to bond and talk and we spent a night together, then next date was at hers spending a few nights there cooking together and etc.

sorry for the blog, robotfag who was khv until like 4-5 months ago

would any of you fembots have liked this date?

Attached: usss6EA.jpg.png (1124x685, 55K)

Looney bin where id check her in and go back home to masturbate

On a short hike in the nearby foothills. Or maybe to a museum.
This is all purely hypothetical though since I've never been on a date.

why trains tho?no one gives a shit about trains. paint a rock at least

barnes & noble or related bookstore. that's the perfect place to get to know each other' interests; books, music, movies

There's an arcade in the city near me, fembots like Street Fighter right?

how about where would femanons take us?

I didn't think it through that hard. Planning is super unromantic.

Attached: fans_on_high.png (500x500, 36K)

/GjrssC

fembo discord

Probably a museum of some sort

their bedroom so they could get pounded
early relationship 'dates' are a myth.