What's worse?

Is it:

(A) being a comfy neet who spends his time enjoying himself while smoking weed & playing vidya, not caring about the world.

or

(B) Being a wagecuck for Mr Shekelstein, and losing half your income to the tax-jew so you can eventually afford to 'purchase' some whore that *will* eventually leave, take your house, most of your things, as well as paying alimony for the rest of your days.

So, who are the real losers?

Attached: 18965436241.jpg (2048x1447, 353K)

What happens when they cut off your neetbux? That's the problem with NEEThood - it's unsustainable.

Neet beats jew, Jew beats wagie, and wagie ropes.

Attached: 1543810702743.jpg (720x764, 263K)

the answer is:

(C) Being able to afford your own place, food, internet; but, having no friends at all

Attached: 48930-298r.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

>implying we all get the bux
>implying that anything is sustainable in life

C.) Part time job 3/4 days a week + universal basic income.

Would be a dream come true.

Bux/parents. It just makes me worrird.

(C) Making six figures working a job you enjoy.

I understand why you would have to pick B, and consequently A if you refused to pick B. For some people, the only jobs they can take are low IQ jobs, and therefore they can't fathom having a job that doesn't feel like a job. One where the skill is in such high demand you work when you want because your employer has no choice but to keep you.

Name some of those jobs then.

Sure. For one, I fly private jets for wealthy snobs.

You 'enjoy' ferrying around rich degenerate leaches?

Well, I don't have to actually interact with them. I just get to fly their expensive toys around the country and on rare occasions the world.

Not actually having to deal with any of them sounds ok I guess.

I've had one come sit in the cockpit with me. He's the only one I actually kind of like though.

Being a NEET becomes boring too. I haven't genuinely enjoyed playing vidya for at least 8 years, I just got bored of it and can't play anything for longer than 30 minutes.

>So, who are the real losers?
OPs

>So, who are the real losers?

Nah, wagebitches obvs

How about (C) weekend wagie that gets to sleep 9-10 hours a day get perma stoned all day every even during the 10 work days a month. I've plenty of time for vidya and other things
Sat drinking and getting high will go to sleep soon and wake up when i wake up
Wagie life is only as bad as you let it get.
And we're all losers lad, let's not kid each other

I'm (A) with a side of 100k euro earning wife. I don't smoke weed though.

Being Mr. Shekelstein is clearly superior to both those choices.
>tfw will never be Mr. Shekelstein

You can worry over tons of things. If you get a job then get in a wreck on your way to make a jew rich, you might end up in the hospital for months, and lose your job, then end up homeless anyway.

Stop fear mongering.

this
i've been neet for several years now and literally everything has lost its appeal. nothing is fun at all anymore, even remotely.
i'm a complete empty husk, all i do is sleep all day. it's the only thing i 'want' to do, i suppose.
if you do the same things over and over, every single day for years, you just lose the ability to feel any enjoyment or pleasure. i also have absolutely no concentration span anymore, so i can't watch movies or shows or play vidya or read. i just lay in bed all day by myself.

Ive done both and both are equally shit

But yeah, i'd rather be miserable as a neet than be miserable as a slave

Im a neet with no neetbux/money flow. I just inherited a lot of money

There arent enough NEETBUX in the world to make you truly happy, are there?

What does it matter if it is sustainable, as long as it continues to function for me?

And cutting it off for me would lead to a major riot in my neck of the woods, as there are loads of aggro-prone 'youths' sustained by the same pot of money, and those are usually less able of read the fine print and gaming the rules.
I want to see the politician sticking his cock into that hive, it would be fun to watch.

Tick tock tick tock

One day the neet bux is gonna stop

The real winners say fuck it to everything and neck themselves. Everyone who stays alive is a loser faggot.

Even if that were true (and I have been hearing that for longer then you are alive I bet), you could say the same about our whole damn economy.
Why would I change a winning formula that works for me and not stay comfy and squeeze it dry 'til the end?

Tick tock, tick tock, the days of wagecucking will never stop.

Yes.

but are there enough tax payments, divorces, and alimony payments to make, for you to be truly happy, wagecuck?

Attached: 1535080494192.jpg (409x409, 48K)

The Jews want you to be a NEET. The only people capable of destroying the Jewish order are the fit, intelligent, and socially competent men who are aware of the threat of all Abrahamic religions.

Those who are socially inept NEETs are not only incapable of effectively rising up against the Jewish world order, they are incapable of effectively redpilling others.

As uncomfortable as it is, we need to be wagies and group up against the Jews, if we do not, western civilisation shall be destroyed.

Wrong and wrong. By all means go all neet if you can do it with honesty (it's too boring for most people). And as for working for mr. shekelstein, that's just how it works except you are going to want to make sure they are 100% vegan. Taxes pay for roads and police, don't cry about that... And for women it's up to you whether to get smart and charm any free woman or whether to buy a cheaper one. Cheers.

Attached: Maturin.jpg (500x313, 51K)

group up against the jews by making money for Schlomo McShekelstein?

Yes, it is rather counter intuitive. The Jews gain money in the short term, but once you gain a critical mass of based, socially capable, fit, and intelligent people, you can get more and more. Once there are a vast amount, the group can influence society for the positive and eventually rise up against Judaism.

>western civilisation shall be destroyed
Why would I give a fuck about that?
I have no stakes in a future neither I nor my kids will be around for.

where the fuck do you guys get money if you dont work

you totally failed to disproved anything OP has said

Its much more likely youll get fired. Especially in an at will country

Epic wagecuck cope, there's nothing (except perhaps willpower for some) stopping a NEET from being all those things

don't sit your beer on your laptop you knobhead