I wish I could be a sugar mommy for a nice boy. I'm so lonely and have more money than I know what to do with

I wish I could be a sugar mommy for a nice boy. I'm so lonely and have more money than I know what to do with.

Attached: 1541747119730.jpg (800x1000, 157K)

I am a very small and a good boy

>inb4.500 replies
Why are you larpers getting lazier by the day?

I wish you were a biological woman, but we can't all get what we want.

I am, but I'm 33 and haven't had a boyfriend since high school. All because I fell for the "focus on your career" bullshit.

So what's stopping you? Can't be that hard to meet guys.

So Why haven't you posted your tits yet

Mature women are hot, ngl

invest in Gwadar

Attached: Gwadar.jpg (1846x878, 236K)

himynameisbrian.text

Okay, I'll play along. Where are you located at?

im 18, 89 lbs and 152 cm, where do we meet?

Attached: 5736C6FA-FB42-4ED2-BAF1-C14F88FB3EA5.png (298x390, 157K)

Could we talk, then?

where are you and will you date a 21 year old uni student?

I want to be owned and used by a cute 33 year old girl!

If I'm being honest, this would indeed be the place to get very dependent and mentally the age of people you're used to dating then

I'm a 25 year old mentally ill individual that needs support pls send help.

What sort of nice boy are you looking for?

god i want to breed you

Obvious troll post, hasn't replied to anyone at all

Buy me a switch and ultimate and I might consider it

i'd buy you a switch and ultimate if you'd be my gay lover

wtf gaybros have it so good

would you really :0
a-are you cute user

this is bait guys, no women like this exist, no matter how much I wish

I'm older than you and have money. Let's become travel fwb's.

tl;dr Fuck the people that say they want mommy dom but just want to be a stay at home husband, you ruin the gentle dom incest roleplay people.

Aww well assuming this isn't bait I hope it works out for you. You're going to get swamped by tons of spam even if you are. I actually talked with a mommy dom who wanted me to go see her(only 2 hours drive) and I actually really wanted to but got nervous, we talked on the phone and had a really nice long 3 hour conversation and it could have kept going but was already really late. I felt bad because she said her subs ghosted her, she also said she was juggling 5 subs and that turned me off big time, which is the main reason I ghosted her(she did say she was looking for a "son" sub and was totally willing to be monogamous if some one nice wanted to do that and have an actual relationship). The other reason was she was 50 and couldn't have kids and I keep getting older and I didn't want to waste time on a relationship because I don't know if a dumb fetish is more important than wanting to start a stable happy family. You're only 30, just be reasonable about starting a relationship and put effort into finding a decent guy and I'm sure you can get it together.

>inb4 people ask me for her contact or how I found her
No, a lot of you are jerks and I don't want you ruining my communities.

Mcfikin jys tranby fag

im below average, i wouldn't call myself drop dead ugly or anything but i'm not cute or handsome, just short.

location?

I know you won't post because you are most likely a man making an RP thread.

Ive been a sugar baby before fellas and ngl it was an ideal experience
>shed pay for anything and everything
>sucked milkers any time I needed
>home cooked meals
>banana bread
>chili cheese fries
>ramen
>strawberry shortcakes in the shape of one of my favorite pokebros azumaril
>watched my fav anime with me while wrapping her body and big tittys around me
>back massages because her boy is a hard worker
>blow jobs on command including when eating
>fellatio irrumatio didnt matter
>not to boast my Im a big boy and she deep throated it all, I dont wanna go into numbers but i was impressed
>she swallowed too
>things she paid for included my laptop and Uber eats when ever I wanted

Im not even larping :)

damn, i want a sugar mommy now

Some of my friends gave me shit but when youre getting amazing head and gourmet chili cheese fries after a massage no ones opinions matter

I don't think my friends need to know, nor do I give a shit if they know lol. When you get someone who loves you that much with that kind of perks, it's really heavenly. Where did you find one?

>past tense
So what happened

She was really aggressive, she actually approached me; I think the key is while I initially played her game, when it came doing things sexually I made her wait a bit and she got obsessed.

Was it at a bar or something?

Please be in the Netherlands before I get any hopes up.

You failed to specify your gender and location.

Well desu Im black and shes white, Im not into interracial relationships so I forced myself to end it. Not easy to do

Mmm no, it was at my community college

>Im not into interracial relationships so I forced myself to end it.
lThanks. I needed the laugh.

Welp I hope I encounter one in the near future.

As funny as a punchline that might be to that whole arrangement, its the truth

PayPal me 500 dollars to pay my rent then faggot. [email protected]

Pretty fun thread. What is even funnier is the fact that since we cannot trust anyone on the Internet, you might actually be genuine. But here are the likely options:
> You are a guy trolling
> You are a girl trolling
> You are a guy wanting to bait user into doing something stupid
> You are a girl wanting to bait user into doing something stupid
> You're actually a tranny with money
> You're actually a woman
So, which is it?
I would say yes to your offer simply because I'd like an easy life and mutual comfort. But you're most likely in America.

They haven't actually replied, so you're left with option 1 or 2. But let's be honest, it's 1.

Very true. Ah well, just one more of these threads. I wonder why they even waste time making the threads and barely participate.
A master troll would keep the act and lead Anons on.
Oh well.

Attached: beafacc2522db7af9298e834c4583dd3.png (191x172, 68K)

>I wonder why they even waste time making the threads and barely participate.
They only idea I can muster is that they wanted to see if they could create a bait thread that would still be there when they wake up. I might have to try it some time.