I just want a short degenerate weeb gf. Is that so much to ask?

I just want a short degenerate weeb gf. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: candyman.png (203x197, 4K)

Lethal League's a pretty great game

Have you played Blaze? I'm loving it desu but there aren't many people online.

its not much, youre just fucking autistic, go outside and talk to people, you have to approach them.

Attached: 6523412321.png (369x425, 199K)

that is not to much to ask just fucking walk into any anime club or any public school is crawling with these vile creatures usually taking the form of hairy mexican girls with a hormonal problem

I do but everyone in my country are normies. Have not met a single weeb

finally a lad who gets it

Attached: 20150408_153502.jpg (169x300, 7K)

then pack your ass down to a border state and rake in the greasy weeb pussy my friend

Attached: bug head.jpg (1125x1123, 71K)

>so much to ask
YES the answer is always yes.

I live on a fucking island. Help

just rape some monkeys bro

Australia doesn't have any monkeys. We have kangaroos but I don't think I can catch one.

you can tell this guy has the chad genes

Attached: 0d2477528c32138ef48edc6f42b03b6a240897bf_full.jpg (184x184, 12K)

No but I'm planning on getting it soon. It's fun to play with friends

Attached: Tumblr_ney2ueyx4P1retf73o2_250.gif (211x284, 29K)

honestly the whole us is infested with spic weeb mexicans and they are even branching out internationally

there are definitely weebs in australia

btw merry christmas

Yeah agreed, I had a group of 4 friends I'd play with.

I play way too competitively and it shits people off.

yeah ive seen some fucking horse toothed weeb girls in austriallia because its so close to japan

Attached: el carnito.jpg (226x301, 10K)

>with friends

gtfo normalfag

Guess I gotta look into some anime clubs but I always hate when there's one girl and 50 guys thirsting over her. I don't want to be part of that orbiting party.

Hope you have a merry christmas too tho.

Where in Australia you at boy? Only ever knew 2 girls that watched anime. One was a literal 1/10 that loved elliot rodger and the last was a 5/10 syrian refugee.

merry christmas to australians too

Attached: upside-down-christmas-tree-wayfair-1217_sq.jpg (570x570, 94K)

i totally understand what your saying but you can easily get those sweaty neck beards away from a bitch if you need to since they are very socially awkward and seek comfort in being overly nice to women

stop enabling women with your shit threads

you are part of the problem

Attached: b2.jpg (400x400, 56K)

mate i get me cock sloshed on the daily in the outback in sydney by all these asian weeb coin slot girls

NSW just south of Sydney. I've been doing the online dating stuff but it's such a waste of time.

Just got to be more charming I guess. Cuck boys that hang around those sort of clubs really disgust me.

yeah you just got to real them out of the club so you can really go to town by brining her to a public bathroom

Doesn't sound like much room though. Surely a hotel is better.

rapecels for life

honestly this is good advice, you should be honored that a true chad is showing you the ropes

Attached: new-poll-puts-biden-lead-democratic-caucus-presidential-picks.png (480x321, 171K)

I played a little bit of Blaze but I hardly ever actually use my computer so I don't get around to doing it much.

It was my shit for a while though, the soundtrack is God-tier. Hideki Naganuma can literally do no wrong.

Funky Fresh Beats is such an amazing song. I love the whole soundtrack though. Fave character is Jet desu.

As if you wouldn't fall for a skating stacey.

>Jet
I mean I fucking love her design (nice tiddies and that little mask thing? Delicious) but I'm personally really enjoying playing as Candyman and the Cop guy, Nitro. The former because...I mean, he's Candyman, but Nitro's grab ability with the massive handcuff is really fun to use.

Nitro is really strong in my opinion. The only person I don't like is Sonata, she feels slow as fuck.

Sonata's AI is fucking HARD to beat though, as I was playing through the campaign mode at least. She's clunky as fuck but I guess if you play her right she's good.

I'm a big fan of Latch too, just because of his character design.