There are no real gentle femdoms...

>There are no real gentle femdoms. All the non gentle ones do it professionally and only want money while still getting fucked by alpha chads. Every single girl is actually submissive. No girls are dominate because they want to be.

Discuss. I'm sick of this shit. I can't find any dom women anywhere on the internet. I've tried okcupid, fetlife, tinder, and pretty much anywhere else too. Every single dom woman I've met wants money just to talk even. I wish I could get real affection from someone.

Attached: 1455254562584.jpg (728x1000, 516K)

I know a few gentle femdoms. Actually, a lot of femanons are into it either in a loving way or because they were hurt or abused so much emotionally and/or physically growing up so they have some weird stigma around sex and relationships that makes them desire to be the one in control.

stop

stop enabling women

YOU are the problem

Attached: h3.jpg (238x212, 11K)

PS: your thread sucks shit though a straw

This. They are still always loving about it even though they were raped or molested growing up. I actually don't understand how women can be so loving despite all the evidence men are shit. The only dom woman I've ever known was so gentle and sweet but I wasn't her type. I spent forever trying to cultivate a dom personality irl that I couldn't be shy enough for her to relax around so she never did anything with me.

I want an intelligent partner who knows what she want and therefore I'm enabling them? That makes no sense.

>refuses to settle for a woman who isn't what he wants
>"enabling women"
wat

This. Basically 70% of the femanons I talked to were into it.

by merely talking about women, you are feeding their egos

watch as they flaunt their backsides and catwalk all over your virgin ballsacs.

You're wrong, I knew a dominant sadist girl online for a while who got no money for it out of me, and actively didn't want money from me.

>I spent forever trying to cultivate a dom personality irl that I couldn't be shy enough for her to relax around so she never did anything with me.
One thing I always liked is having a guy who is very dominant, strong in every day life and breaks down with me. I find it very sweet. I always liked the feeling of having a man trust me so much he is his true, unfiltered self with me and shows me how vulnerable he is. And lets me control him because he trusts me so much.

have you tried spectrumsingles.com

>by merely talking about women, you are feeding their egos
Do you know where we are?

How did you find her? I've been looking everywhere for this. Did she force you to do stuff?

How do you signal to girls you have that side of yourself?

i'm thankful that i'm not submissive, because i've also observed this. most women want rough sex from the guy, they want him to make decisions. femdom is totally unnatural to them. your best bet is to find some damaged, malfunctioning ones like
mentioned who can't have normal sex because of some past trauma and will control you as some fucked up therapy.

be very attractive and find a 9/10 transexual, that's pretty much the only way you're ever gonna get truly dommed

you must be a lean, handsome, impeccably hygienic, unbeliavably desirable male. most men are grotesque but women still want the dominance they can give, that's what men offer sexually. if you want the tables to be flipped then you must be as beautiful as a woman. simple

>How do you signal to girls you have that side of yourself?
I think it comes very natural with the right person. I am a very nurturing and caring person, and it makes guys feel comfy around me and show their weaknesses if they have any. I don't mind it. I like when guys let me take control of them.

I just want to make this clear, tho: I love guys who are vulnerable, I like taking care of my partner, but I don't want to baby my partner and I don't want a guy who is a little bitch.
It's okay to suffer, it's okay to need me to help you out and support you, but if you want to sit there and cry and feel sorry for yourself for weeks at a time while I cater your needs I'm not down for it.

I'm a woman and I want a fat guy to dom. God the tits turn me on. They are cute.

Attached: wNXJWCa.jpg (618x800, 156K)

Don't forget autistic

>I'm a fat guy and I want a woman to dom me. I have tits, I think they're cute.

Hey I'm not the same girl as this:
No offense girl I respect your tastes; I just have a different opinion on crying. The times a guy has cried for me have been phenomenal experiences. One guy who cried after I took his virginity was the best experience I've ever had. Being told he never thought anyone would find him attractive. That kind of stuff gives me a sense of extreme fulfillment. The crying for a good reason is so fucking beautiful. But I understand how it's hard to see someone crying for a BAD reason like that they feel insecure. When they cry for a reason like what I explained I feel so lucky to get to be the one to guide them through those emotions.

Attached: fukk.jpg (716x497, 141K)

These are my posts:
Do you want to talk on discord?

Skye#5923

Attached: __mioda_ibuki_and_togami_byakuya_super_danganronpa_2_and_etc_drawn_by_dosugon__6b3c4ba08482e5dd0837a (800x653, 322K)

She's fucking crazy, I'd recommend against it.

I don't understand your post? I'm considered extremely attractive and the majority of women I've encountered have only ever been socially aggressive and mean, not sexually dominant really in almost any way.

Why is she crazy exactly?

She wants to call you a pig and make fun of you basically. She fucks legit autistic dudes just so she can laugh at them for acting autistic (which also turns her on). Don't be fooled.

>No offense girl I respect your tastes; I just have a different opinion on crying. The times a guy has cried for me have been phenomenal experiences. One guy who cried after I took his virginity was the best experience I've ever had. Being told he never thought anyone would find him attractive. That kind of stuff gives me a sense of extreme fulfillment. The crying for a good reason is so fucking beautiful. But I understand how it's hard to see someone crying for a BAD reason like that they feel insecure. When they cry for a reason like what I explained I feel so lucky to get to be the one to guide them through those emotions.

I need to let go like this.

>I'm considered extremely attractive
post a pic. most men overestimate how attractive they are, there have been surveys

they asked men for their /10, then asked women to rate the men, almost all the men guessed that they were way above what the women said. the complete opposite was true when women were asked to rate themselves

>she

He's wrong; I'm gentle. This guy just doesn't know how to speak to someone respectfully. Sorry, I like actual submissives. Not misogynists in disguise.

By submissive I mean someone with cute mannerisms and disposition. I die for that bashfulness. As far as the autism goes I have legit autism myself so idk why I'm not allowed to look for my own kind.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_fengmo__sample-135d724b6b77e71f6e6c91bdddafe98e.jpg (850x601, 149K)

>I just have a different opinion on crying
I have no problem with guys crying, in any way. I actually agree with you.
I have problems with guys not taking responsibility for their life and actions, and expecting me to take care of them because I am caring personality wise. I have problems with people taking advantage of that side of me.
Crying is not a problem at all, I never minded it. But being vulnerable isn't the same as never taking action, sitting there feeling sorry for yourself, having a huge victim mentality, crying over everything, being unable to deal with their own feelings, or blaming external factors for everything bad with your life. That's what I have problems with and what I find unappealing, because I'm old and it sounds really immature.

You told me how much you love to make fun of how this guy flaps his hands and how he's self conscious about it. I knew you were that crazy bitch from gfd.

Anyway she takes pictures of these guys and just shows them to people.

Word of advice though, mentally healthy people don't want to be called retarded and pigs you moron.

>post a pic. most men overestimate how attractive they are, there have been surveys
Okay so I'll just keep this brief instead of writing a blog post.
>I would get banned if I posted a selfie.
>I'm objectively at least an 8/10 in the face
>I'm still insecure and don't like taking/posting pictures but I'll share them with people I'm close with
>I get compliments regularly from even strangers when I go outside(which isn't often because I'm a recluse)

Okay in this case I totally agree with you. I get where you are coming from.

I just have recently discovered more and more how much I enjoy the crying. It's happened before recently where I just sit there and watch it because I feel awkward and don't know how to comfort him. It's painful for that reason sometimes. At the same time it's always beautiful because I also see it as such a massive social taboo against men. Which makes me sad for them. Makes me feel more fulfilled when they can be that vulnerable with me.

Attached: __lusamine_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_e_keroron__df67197050dacd94b0ab0a8c90633944.png (820x730, 626K)

You do realize the guy I make fun of enjoys it right? Lol this is consensual stuff.

>mentally healthy people don't want to be called retarded and pigs you moron.

Now that's what I call irony.

I'm gentle I do enjoy going harder with people who I get close enough but it's important the person I'm doing that with is INTELLIGENT enough to get close to me and forge a connection so that it wont exacerbate their negative thought patterns and help completely deconstruct (eventually demolish) them instead.

Attached: __endou_saya_dagashi_kashi_drawn_by_mikoyan__sample-edce0b5ed6fd887badf97d23125aa188.jpg (850x601, 124K)

>I'm objectively at least an 8/10 in the face
i'm happy to believe this, but are you 6' +, broad, lean, glowing skin, perfect gait, posture, hooded eyes, ect? you can't look at these things in a vacuum

>the majority of women I've encountered have only ever been socially aggressive and mean

this doesn't happen to truly sexy men. i'm not one, but i have known them. truly, unbelievably good looking men, real 8's and 9's. you would know if you were one

there's a chance you are and your social awkwardness is so bad that it masks it, but it's pretty unlikely. i don't know, not trying to ruin your day, but i read "i'm incredibly attractive, i'm 9/10, i get told i'm really handsome all the time" on this board every other thread, swiftly followed by "why are women so dsimissive of me?"

it's almost a meme at this point. join the average male club, it's liberating

>don't know how to comfort him
Just like give him non sexual physical affection and say nice verbal things n shit. You know, the common stereotypes of feminine concern and comfort.

Nah, I get where you're coming from. One of the most touching things I've ever experienced was seeing the man I love cry. Honestly, seeing a guy cry only makes me love him more.

I think it's possible get a gentle femdom gf but that might means being a cuck.

quit posting yr bitter shit in every thread captain autism

Yes I equally love giving praise. It comes out the more bashful and adorable he is. Giving praise alone is an entire fetish for me. The phrase 'good boy' especially. Said in a loving way after I've used him.

You seem like a cool person.

Attached: KfqVkS1.jpg (1094x1216, 602K)

This is the most cope I've seen from a person. You don't even do proper after care. Don't fucking pretend that your half assed version of it amounts to what you should be doing for these poor individuals.

Not to mention the fact that I asked of you bullied them into it and you said yes.

But anyway you can make fun of robots all you like but you are one crazy fucking bitch. I hope anyone this thread that's thinking about adding her really second guesses themselves.

This guy is just a douche. The hand flapping guy I told you about I literally love him and tell him that I'm in love with him as he fucks me, how cute he is and how much I think about him all the time, that he's adorable and beautiful. I call it DURING care. And yes I bully him beforehand but he likes it.

Attached: dumb.jpg (1040x1036, 107K)

>Giving praise alone is an entire fetish for me. The phrase 'good boy' especially.
Same.

>You seem like a cool person.
You too, femanon.

And I'll just leave this shit here and an example of how she is the first time she talks to someone, not after forming a connection.

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-214225-01.jpg (1080x400, 61K)

>i'm happy to believe this, but are you 6' +, broad, lean, glowing skin, perfect gait, posture, hooded eyes, ect? you can't look at these things in a vacuum
Lol relax, buddy, I am most of those things but acknowledged specifically referring to just the face. Women aren't dismissive the majority of the time when I lead with face pics. I've also experienced socially aggressive women who are aggressive about having sex, but they're still not dominant in any real way... I've only dated girls who pushed me into a relationship with them and have rejected more girls than I've dated that I am aware of(at least 18). I've only talked with 2 or 3 genuinely dominant girls out of hundreds, and no findoms are not dominants.

But what ever, if you really feel it's that important to try to tear me down and accept I'm not attractive in the face and need me to be a 5/10 male I'll do it just for you, user.

maybe..... some people are into that? you dont sound like you enjoy the lifestyle of rough gals user

Hi, are you Skye#5923? I'd like to chat with you cuz you seem different and autistic, and I'm a bit autistic too. Are you cool with that?

to help them LOSE weight ROFL. you want me to screen shot our convo too? okay then I guess I will.

Attached: tumblr_pix2p7PDNE1u0wu5no1_1280.png (680x666, 222K)

OH NOW HOW PSYCHOTIC OF ME TO WANT MY LOVERS TO GET HEALTHIER TO EXTEND THEIR LIVES AND HELP THEM GAIN CONFIDENCE!

Attached: 0098.jpg (1305x405, 76K)

I could further go back and screenshot all the stuff we were talking about before that about wanting someone to help train you to have more discipline, which also connects to the losing weight thing.

Attached: 0 (3).jpg (1278x1636, 364K)

>Women aren't dismissive the majority of the time when I lead with face pics
what? lead with face pics? are you seriously talking about sending pics to fembots and traps over discord?

the fact that you're getting touchy about this proves your delusion and insecurity. you think that you're way more attractive than you are. almost all men do. this is an evelutionary trait, if we understood how ugly we were, we'd never have the confidence to approach women. why does pajeet send dick pics to 500 women a day? cause he thinks he's a greek god. that's how we're programmed

>tear me down
i'm not trying to "tear you down" you perfect little snowflake. i'm taking what you said, what i have observed in other men, what i've learned about myself and saying what i think is going on

you can go through life thinking your gods gift to women, womdering why they aren't prostrating themselves before you whilst you put zero effort into any other aspect of what women want in a man outside of looks, you're completely free to

>at least 18
this is nothing, you do not understand the day to day lives of truly attractive men. they're so rare, try 18 a day

Nah you gotta understand the context of it starting normally then going immediately into calling me a pig when that wasn't even really discussed. I guess she wasn't happy I'm not a complete sub.

Listen you do what you want but you were the one that started acting like a bitch in the end. You are terrible at communication.

you can also be a 6/10 and get bombarded with women if you have a decent personality instead of some neck beard personality. user probably isn't meaning to dig on you.

user, I'm not that person and just a witness to the situation... I've seen this situation happen wayyyy too many times
>slut starts talking to autist
>autist talks to her
>they don't end up being a good match and gets turned down
>autist spergs out and then starts taking EVERYTHING the person said out of context
>tries to flame them
>turns out they're just an autist sperging, lying, manipulating information, taking things out of context, all of this gets outted
>the worst part is the autist doesn't realize he's doing any of this or that he's wrong

Please... just stop.

Remember Dark Booty, the stuff about chastity and denial. That all relates to the food stuff with discipline and training too. Rewiring the brain of an overeater. It's almost like the opposite of a feeder fetish. Guess it could be seen that way.

Nah it's you who fucked up and I could take the screenshots to prove that too but I wont. I want someone actually sweet not some bitter incel mode guy.

Attached: 1524806638434.jpg (880x701, 320K)

if i need to understand the context of the convo but you're taking caps out of context what is anyone here going to understand

>'m not trying to "tear you down"
>you perfect little snowflake.
>at least 18. this is nothing
>the fact that you're getting touchy about this proves your delusion and insecurity.
user... I understand you're severely autistic and think you probably stumbled upon some miracle thinking and while you're not wrong about a good chunk of what you're talking about you're still very clearly autistic... The fact you're getting touchy is proof of this. Not saying that as an insult, just saying what I think is going on here and reporting what I'm observing.

>even for the most gentle and adorable girls you still have to be 6'+ chad

Attached: 1524806638434~2.jpg (233x31, 3K)

Welp I guess that's a no and I'll cancel the friend request

Yea pretty much I'm the only person in here posting pics with every post.

Attached: myself.jpg (500x375, 88K)

Am I retarded enough?

Attached: booger_brainlet.png (645x729, 69K)

Idk maybe. Rofl. Since we are all on this forum about basket weaving I'd say yes.

Attached: cute2.jpg (750x570, 63K)

too bad i can't draw but that's the closest i can think of

Attached: 347573658385483.png (480x355, 46K)

I already found the goodest boy in the world so I have nothing to lose by being here.

Attached: the-goodest-boy-in-the-world-found-him-anime-irl-29895586.png (500x455, 135K)

>tfw a girl like this will never take care of you
>she will never give you headpats while calling you a 'good boy'

Attached: 1539212435017.jpg (494x483, 39K)

I just want to lick a guys moobs while he cries into his hands and I giggle. Good kind of cry not bad kind. I'll taste those sweet tears when I lovingly pry open his lips with my succubus tongue.

Attached: goddesskali.jpg (973x1280, 582K)

>not understanding how adorable it is when a guy twice as big as you is terrified of you

Gotta get that potent mana from the cute gentle giant types. Rob them of their wizard power. xd

Attached: LvR0q1l-ElOfSrah_oKjX8dPbS73Z0uYccm9tOiVvyY.jpg (1451x2048, 443K)

Yes. Sub women want a tall guy so they feel "small and protected" and dom women want a tall guy because "muh mountain"
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: rope.jpg (544x365, 51K)

Implying you aren't just making this observations because you intrinsically don't understand what it is to cultivate a personality outside of playing mobas and waiting for mommy to bring you tendies.

Don't get defensive, roastie. I'm open to being proven otherwise.

OMG! LUCKY ME! Hang on while I go call my mother and tell her I finally found the one.

I don't even know if I'm a sub or a dom, and dunno how to find out.

t. robot

I didn't mean by you, opal. I'd rather die alone, tbph.

I'd date a guy of any height as long as he isn't super small.
For dom stuff, my favourite setting is a guy a lot bigger than me because the size difference turns me on.
There are girls into dom stuff who like smol guys.

>tfw no one to rob your wizard powers
I hate this site.
The spammers are bad enough, but this is even worse.
It's like dangling a sausage in front of a hungry dog, just out of reach. And I hate that I'd love to beg for it.

Attached: 1.png (600x756, 654K)

>I hate that I'd love to beg for it.
Tell me more.

Wish I had my cunt inches away from your face and told you your not allowed to touch it and don't get too close with your gross face either but you are allowed to hold your mouth open for my squirt and beg while I rub my clit. Aren't you lucky?

>There are girls into dom stuff who like smol guys.
So I keep getting told. No such dom ever makes herself known, though.

I used to read dom threads on soc 3 years ago and all of the (((girls))) on there were into it.

>(((girls)))
You hit the nail on the head. It's also weird that it all vanished at the same time, no?

Fuck, I want a qt boy to domme so bad

I haven't been there in forever, I'm dating someone and it's inappropriate. But I distinctly remember that most of the people who claimed they were girls were into smol dudes.
Now, I don't know if they were ACTUALLY girls. I've been on here since I was a teenager, and I definitely have a vagina. But I know now it's all trannies and faggots.

>Hurrrr I wonder what happened to all the girls who used to give us sex for free with schrodinger's rapist for supreme court?

I think I've been here longer than you and I'm also a girl, longer than 3 years at least. Which makes me sad admitting.

>Hurr couldn't be that they connected rampant misogyny, racism, and every other hate subcategory with rapist behavior and also Jow Forums started taking over Jow Forums at the same time and flooding into r9k.

I leave this thread now. I'm on no-fap and this is way too hot for me.
Also I'm a bit scared what else you will do to me

Attached: 2.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>But I know now it's all trannies and faggots.
I didn't say that. But there are a lot of LARPers. It's easy to tell on /soc/, too.
Now THIS is shitposting. Honestly though, I don't want free sex. What am I, a floozy? I just want headpats :(
>3 years
I've been in this hell hole for over a decade. I remember when gfd wasn't even a used term.

Attached: wha.png (645x773, 11K)

>Honestly though, I don't want free sex. What am I, a floozy? I just want headpats :(

First, I do understand that there are people here who are different. I'm one of them but think about it like this, I mean look at the very first post in this thread the observation this user made:
>because they were hurt or abused so much emotionally and/or physically growing up so they have some weird stigma around sex and relationships that makes them desire to be the one in control

Let's also assume that some of these femanons have some pedo tendies (god please don't crucify me for point that out) that correlates to them being molested as children then it makes sense that their disappearance has to do with the political climate & issues triggering them.

>have some pedo tendies
Also explains why they are into smaller guys.

>Women everywhere who have a preference for non-tall men stopped posting at the same time because of a "political climate" because of... being triggering
I'm sticking to my one guy catfishing who got bored and left story, since they showed up just as abruptly.

I want a guy who knows whenever I make fun of him I'm never really making fun of him. I'm making fun of normies. We only ever improve ourselves to further destroy normie thought structure from the inside. Be double agents together that way. Swing that sapphic lesbian vote.

>I think I've been here longer than you and I'm also a girl, longer than 3 years at least.
I've been on here for, huh, 11 years. I used to go on soc when I was extremely depressed and very high on drugs, which hasn't happened in a while and definitely not since I got a bf.
Met a very good friend through /soc/ tho. Really cool dude.

>But there are a lot of LARPers
There have always been a lot of LARPers.
And, honestly, most of the girls on here are not exactly the highest quality and not someone you would want to open up with. Like, frankly, it's a shit idea to let a BPD whore who can't hold a coherent idea for more than 6 minutes see your vulnerable side.
I've met really cool women off here tho. Like, certified girls, who were also really cool people.

>And, honestly, most of the girls on here are not exactly the highest quality and not someone you would want to open up with.
That goes for everyone one here, honestly. But yeah, there are legit cool people here. I met a guy who was so off-the-wall autistic that it looped back around into being functional. I'm still not sure how he did it.

I want someone to suck on my ridiculously large dildo while I pretend it's my cock.

>there are legit cool people here
There are. I met this very good friend of mine on here, and my boyfriend who is also, by far, the best friend I've ever had.

But in general I feel like a lot of people on here want to have a relationship with a "dominant girl" without thinking of all the implication. Next to any girl can play dominant in bed, but you put yourself in such a vulnerable position when you're sub and you shouldn't want to do it just to get off.
Same goes for sub girls ending up with abusive freaks because they wanted a dominant boyfriend, it's not any different in my book.

I'm pretty sure you are too young to understand what guys like to be forced to do. How they act even in here opening up as much as they do is so hard for them because of their layers and layers of insecurity over they idea that they might be 'gay'. You think you are talking to normies.

>But in general I feel like a lot of people on here want to have a relationship with a "dominant girl" without thinking of all the implication.
I definitely have. I stay clear of a lot of the /soc/ posters because they waving too many red flags. I'm pretty sure my sister is undiagnosed BPD, so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
>Next to any girl can play dominant
I'm not really sure this is true. They can go through the motions, but unless their heart is in it, it's just wouldn't be the same. I don't think that I could fake being dom.
>I'm pretty sure you are too young to understand what guys like to be forced to do.
Well I'm a guy and she doesn't seem off the mark. I'm also far from a normie.

I can do that maybe

I'd love to do it with a cute guy that I was in love with.