Murder fantasy thread

Murder fantasy thread

post your homicide fantasies anons

no greentexts because of

(((youtube))) and (((reddit)))

I am positioned 36 metres from a campsite where the local fraternity party at night. It is a hidden place that I heard about by hacking into their network. They are a very secret order and the members of this group often ascend to positions of power such as congressman, CEO's and judges. I am armed with a pss silent pistol and am ready to take every single one of them out. Keep in mind that this is the south eastern united states so chances are they are likely armed. They are all asleep in a drunken stupor and there appears to be no one watching guard. Security cameras or other alerting devices may be up so I made sure to bring an emp weapon to Shut off any of their devices.Luckily for me no light is radiating from their tents so I SIlently walk over there covering the sounds of my footsteps in periodic gusts of wind. The first tent I encounter is a rectangular pyramid shaped grey text meant to. Carefully I open the zipper of one of the tents and insert the barrel of my pistol into the opening. This is the point of no return my heart sinks and I feel an immense sense of unease. Once I turn the light on its over.

Attached: renegade-3.jpg (1000x750, 308K)

Nice try FBI

I get all my murder fantasies out through playing Hitman

I like to think about being a cop and killing people that truly deserve it

I fucking fetishize that one day some nigger will break into my home and I'll get to fucking kill him

One last deep breath and I decide to act quickly and turn the flashlight on aim it at one tall gaunty looking guy blonde laying on his right side with his mouth wide open next to another castizo on the other side of the camp laying on his back facing up with his mouth closed. I fire at the blonde guy first because I recognize him as the local track star who won the 800m dash at first place he will be very easy to escape. "tss" one shot is fired and blood sinks into the tent then another at the guy to the right of him. Two more tents left and ! car which may have people sleeping in them. In the next tent where three girls One a brunette and the other east asian. I quickly opened the tent and I saw one open her eyes. I almost panicked as I fired a shot into her left eye to prevent her from screaming and noticing. Her head hit the pillow soaking it with blood and the two girls sleeping the left of her didnt notice. I aimed and shot two shots at their necks and mediastinum indivudually to agonise them but allow for them to not be able to make any sound.

based and redpilled

I swear to god if some youtuber screencaps this shit hes gonna get it

continued ->
I could hear gurgling and animal like vocalisations from their tent and one coughed up blood and rolled around. I knew I didn't have much time left time to move onto the last tent which I suspect might belong to a someone important due to its position in the campsite. I decided that I would like to have some fun and broke into the tent grabbed my knife and crawled slowly into the tent making sure not to wake them up. Shit the guy next to the other one was very muscular and lean. He was clearly a football player. My bloodlust overrided my rational though and i thrusted my hand onto the black guys neck and stabbed his chest cavity more times than i could remember. This was the pinnacle of my life. I was commiting the ultimate vice or so to speak. MUrder of a nother human being the most powerful species that has dominated the earth for thousands of years. I am conquering it. Killing animals is nothing they ca be subdued with ease.He woke up immedeately and I could see the whites of his eyes staring at me profusely as he coughed up blood. I them moved onto the next one and to my surprise he was awake and grabbes my leg. I took the knife and lunged abdominally onto his chest and stabbed him in the neck after a slight struggle. I then did this until his esophagus was seperate from the rest of his body. "oh my god whats going on" said a girl in the car withint 4 metres of the tent. This tall man with a camoflauge hat then proceeded to exit the SUV carrying a torch and a pistol on his hip. They weren't aware of what I had done but had heard some high pitched screams. I decided to fire a shot at his head but missed and He started charging at me.

Based and Sam Hyde Pilled

In an attempt to act macho he wanted to capture me so his girlfriend might put it out and he might become a local celebtrity. He fired two shots both missing because his night vision hasnt adapted. I jumped to a ravene in a local creek and as he reached the edge I fired a shot at his lower torso, he dropped his pistol cawwwing in pain. "peekaboo?" "fuck you filthy bastard you'll burn in hell for this" The knife sank into his flesh like butter. I could hear hard breathing and footsteps in the distance. SHit, I knew I had to catch her. She is the only one that has the information needed to get me caught. we are 30 miles from the nearest town and I doubt she can run a marathon because in the south people are very fat. This girl is an exception though. I am carrying 40 pounds of gear but I must catch her or else my plan is foiled. I drop my stuff at the campsite and start chasing her into the woods. SHe is wearing a camoflauge hoodie. I can see that she is about 230 metres at the moment. In my last bit on energy I charge making sure to thrust my legs back and forth at light speed. FInally i caught up to her siltently and aiming while winded is hard. THen i shot her in the back and she screamed :HEEEEEEEEEELLLLP" she was crying on the ground inching her way foward. I stepped on her torse and she was paralysed with fear. I took the knife and she pleaded but before I knew it her head was already severed from her body and I pulled her head which was dripping blood back to camp as a trophy.

I am sorry for posting this because it attracts normalfags here but i just had to

you people are so fucking lazy respond to this thread goddamnit

Maybe next time don't nix Greentexting and name yourself "Not FBI". I'd have posted a story otherwise

user I just went through your little story here and I must say it was quite an enjoyable read. that is all, thank you and goodnight

Sometimes I fantasize about being a vigilante like the Punisher, doing investigative work and setting things right by taking out corrupt organizations and striking back for the people nobody cares to believe.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (350x536, 66K)

okay thank you too UwU

americans...
>
> (You)
>user I just went through your little story here and I must say it was quite an enjoyable read. that is all, thank you and goodnight
>>>
> Anonymous 12/17/18(Mon)01:43:34 No.49895656
>File: latest[1].jpg (66 KB, 350x536)
i hate feds

I want to tie someone down, pop their eyes open, cut through their septum with scissors and destroy their nostrils, cave in their entire palate, drill a hole in their brain, slit their throat, smash their skull open, then take a giant fuckin' shit inside their god damn face before they fuckin' die. FAGGOT.

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 282K)

Same but with Hotline Miami

My fantasies are simpler and more impulsive. I'd like to lift someone up by their throat and smash their head against the wall repeatedly, throw them on the ground, burst their eyeballs, rip off their ears, rip apart their jaw, stomp on their chest till I puncture their lungs, break all their joints and then cave their face in.

Oh, and I'd like to have an audience.

That's retarded, are you a human or a fuckin' wild ape you fuckin' beaner?

Attached: image.jpg (315x330, 91K)

How is that more retarded than anything else that would be posted in this thread? I like to think I'm human, yes.

Then use your brain instead of acting like an enraged chimp you dumb ass, or else I'm just going to fuck you up in the middle of the night you moron.

Attached: image.jpg (972x550, 425K)

>drill a hole in their brain, slit their throat, smash their skull open, then take a giant fuckin' shit inside their god damn face before they fuckin' die
>before they fuckin' die
brainlet

Using my brain is the entire reason I'm not in jail. And where's the fun in murder fantasy if you don't get to go apeshit? The brutality is the fun part, motivation, chases and flowery descriptions are just filler.

> durrr hurrrr muh power fantasies
Causing as much shock and trauma as possible before their consciousness ends is what murder is all about, you've fuckin' failed retard, do yourself a favor and get the fuck off my site, you've just embarrassed yourself again dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (1136x640, 393K)

I think it's you who isn't using his brain here, if that's really necessary for escapism and fantasy. If you make it personal and go over the top on torture and humiliation, you're done for. The best option would be to get gloves, wait around by the forest paths by night, and bash in the head of some random with a rock when they walk by alone. You're really outing yourself as a neurotypical here, if you think that's what's murder is about.

Also, you're giving off the impression of an edgy ten year old more than the internet badass you're attempting to emulate.

Nobody said anything about making anything personal you strawmanning little faggot, shut the fuck up and get the fuck off my board you fuckin' retarded shitskin. Now.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 163K)