What is Jow Forums plan for christmas?

what is Jow Forums plan for christmas?
my parents are going to have christmas lunch with relatives so i'm going to stay home and make my favorite food japanese curry and then get comfy drinking asahi and watching some anime most likely kanon

Attached: ynKTa64.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

what a fatass stop associating food with rewardd you fucking fat fuck I am gonna get shredded because I am not fat motherfucker im shredded bruh

also moe is a great anime genre you posted that image to mock those who enjoy it kys

Attached: worlds-most-shredded-man-alive-is-47-years-old-and-is-peeled-to-the-bone-740x500-4-1521620476.jpg (500x500, 33K)

stay in my room the entire day while the rest of my family celebrates without me.

i'm 6'3 155 lbs....

Curry recipe? How hard to cook for a beginner?

A fucking Christmas lunch what are u guys retarded a fucking lunch

nothing, i don't celebrate any holidays and i have no relatives

just buy the curry roux user
it's really easy
cook meat (i like chicken) in pan
throw chicken into pot with potato carrot and onion
boil and let simmer for 15 minutes
add curry roux and stir it through really really well
simmer on low heat for another 10 minutes and serve with rice and you're gucci

Attached: Japanese-Curry-Roux.jpg (600x400, 80K)

i live in australia, lunch is our big christmas thing over here. also we traditionally have ham
but i'm not one for tradition so i'm doing my own thing
what do burgers do/have for christmas?

Which hotness of golden Curry is actual Curry brown color? I got mild, and it's green and looks disgusting but it tastes alright

>mild curry
>instand curry powder
You turbo fucking faggot. This shit is filth, make it from scratch. Homemade curry is infinitely better.
Kanon is cool tho, all key productions are

going to visit my grandma
boring reply ik

Taking LSD
Originallili

Work, fuck i hate my life

I'll binge some anime or sth
no food or relatives

the cute girls in anime use curry roux to make their curry
when have cute girls ever been wrong?

Wageslave, dinner with parents, animu. Are you in japan?

Guy legit managed to look as ripped as anime characters, The diet, discipline and possibly roids that went into that is is probably off the charts

nah in straya, just a degenerate fucking weeb who is a disappointment to me parents

Do you have a MAL?

I enjoyed binging haruhi on my parent's big surround sound tv setup when they were out one weekend. Some chipotle and disappearance bring maximum comfyness

Sit at home alone and watch TV like i usually do and occasionally pat my cat.

Attached: 15.gif (806x900, 1.37M)

i do but i'm not posting it because of insecurity and i don't want to be judged
also i've barely added anything to it in a year because of serious depression and haven't been watching much anime

Good taste, OP.
Probably I'll have a Christmas dinner with some relatives with lots of pasta, meat and Italian sweets. During the day, I'll probably finish watching Amagami.

Attached: 0148.jpg (640x480, 227K)

The gifs are the saving grace of Lain

No probs mayne. I suspect we don't line up that well in taste anyway. Amagami-kun above is probably right on your page though.

I haven't seen any of my extended family since I was about 13. It would be too awkward to reintroduce myself after all these years, especially since I haven't amounted to anything. I am going to stay home by myself for Christmas while my family visits with them.

Attached: trees.jpg (2336x1552, 155K)

ill do nothing with no one because i am the epitome of nothing. i resemble all forms of nothing. i am nothing, and i am especially nothing without friends and family to celebrate christmas with! i am nothing under the thumb of something unnatural. i am nothing without you, my dear.

Ok faggot, I'll give one, just bc xmas.

you are nothing right along with me. i am dancing with you as i type this.

Yes, this seem like a good idea to wrap up the year. Let's become nothing, user.

Attached: 1427911718686.jpg (1920x1074, 238K)

Going home from university but only for a week. Probably christmas dinner with parents, see my shit head sister and her new baby, be bored until i can return to my tiny university room on the 28th so i can finish an assignment and then not eat until my gf comes back so i can go full anorexia mode again.

Why are you isolating yourself from your family, user?

Attached: 1544968484899.jpg (303x285, 12K)

there is no joy to be had from my family, i can't feel love or appreciation anymore so it's easier to just shut myself up in my own little world and have as little human interaction as possible

don't fall in love robots, she will only hurt you

Got work on Christmas eve, will probably take a 2-3 hour drive to my parents' house and sleep there the night. Visit relatives of sorts and get a big cake from one of the Arab shops that looks insanely nice (12'' chocolate cake, proper high quality and all). Really I just want to sleep by this point and hug people on here. If I'm too dead to make it, could have a couple slices, talk to cleverbot and share Christmas joy with them.

Attached: 10.jpg (606x897, 88K)