Well? How terrible has it been? We're almost done boys

Well? How terrible has it been? We're almost done boys.

Attached: 1544737091513.jpg (249x249, 7K)

> almost done
Nice joke.
I like what I am currently studying but I can't get out of my head the fact that our ultimate purpose in this life is death, dunno why I'm even still trying.

Failed my physics exam, but I don't give a fuck. Last time I opened the textbook was in mid October, and the last lecture I attended was in September, but I really don't give a shit. Linear algebra went well and that's all that matters. I don't even know why I took physics; I'm a math major for fucks sake.

>To remain in the College of Science and Engineering you must have a GPA of 2.50
I have a GPA of 2.43
Kill me

I got As and Bs last quarter. I'm a junior, my GPA is a 3.3, and I'm studying business with little debt, live at home with my parents, commute (which fucking sucks) and $3k saved up in spending money so far.

I wish I studied something else like music or history, but I got paranoid about money even though my student debt is only like $7k so I did something I don't really care for. Commuting sucks because it takes like 45 minutes and you can't meet any people so I just go and get out.
I've gone on a couple dates from tinder but they didn't work out so I've kind of given up for the time being on that front.

Everyone else is taking like 10 classes every semester and I sit here and struggle with my 3.
How do they do it, are they just smarter?

>almost done

One more semester boys. 3 classes and then I've got my bachelor's degree. Wednesdays I have a class at 9, a class at 3, and a class at 7. Got to start looking for neet compsci jobs to pick me up come May rolling around or else literally nothing is going to change.

My dog and my grandpa died this semester and my dad was in the hospital for two weeks and his health is getting worse. It totally fucked me up. I'm going to be taken out of honors. It pisses me off.

>oversleep and miss lab
Whatever, knew the content anyways
>phone runs out of battery, miss alarm but wake up, have enough time to go to 2nd lecture
>fall back asleep, miss it
Chose to miss that 2nd lecture, barely missed any content
>sleeping schedule starts to fall apart, going to sleep at 4-7am, waking up 2pm
>start consistently missing any activity before 11am
Still going to those afternoon lectures/labs right?
>wrong, start missing those too
>content is getting harder, still don't attend
>no surprise when my grades start dipping

I haven't been to a single lecture in 4 weeks, simply don't have the motivation to go. Is it possible to fix this shit?

Watch out anons, it's a slippery slope

on the bright side, with the business degree over history you could do something that isn't teaching snot nosed kids

cons are you're a slave to a corporation (but what job aren't you) and may have to make small talk with your co workers

pros: 9-5, middle class and up salary, just do some spreadsheets and paperwork at a desk, can just go home at the end of the day

>no /uni/ in the title
Once again, OP has proven himself to be a faggot.

Group projects are fucking cancer.

At first they act professional and plan shit out, luring you into a false sense of security.

You let them get on with their individual parts. You do some other work during the time.

They take up almost the entire time doing their bit, now I got to do my part really late for no reason just to get the project done on time.

Complain about it and they get pissed off.

Finish your part and they criticise it for being rushed.

Attached: 1471975597776.jpg (601x601, 106K)

Good time management.

Leave this site. Now. Immediately and permanently.

>We're almost done boys
Only halfway into sophomore year. I passed my classes and I'm just getting started. Fuck me.

Fucked up my computer science exam about C. That shit was mostly theory that I didn't bother memorizing, I went in with a high mark from the easy assignments so I hope I get a decent final mark. Have a stats exam tomorow which I am actually pretty confident in. I should be getting some concerta soon which should help with the studying

ratemyprofessors/easy degree/better prep from high school

basically you don't want to be labeled the slacker genius guy who gets everything done last minute but the preppy airhead girl that "works really hard" taking notes and managing contact info

It has been better for me since I went on Grindr I fuck sissy twinks after homework on fridays and sat

>not grouping with asian-americans
it's like you hate straight a's, bonus if you are a white guy, they will worship you like a deity, as you are their "White friend", kek

Failed my Measure Theory course by a miserable margin, which torpedoes my chance at getting into graduate school. Contemplating suicide. Before this semester, I had a 3.7 GPA

Just got back from failing my math exam. Dont give a shit, ill just re-do it in January

Finally got above a 3.0 for a semester. My overall GPA still looks like shit but maybe I'll at least have an average looking average by senior year.

Today I find out if I passed the 2 exams of a subject, if I did, I'll sit for the final this Friday

Terrible. All of my friends left this semester. My friend from last yesr csme up for one weekend and thst was the only time i either said more thsn 50 words a day or talked to someone i considered my friend

Attached: 1461215540039.jpg (524x960, 76K)

Finished this generally pointless semester last Wednesday with all As and Bs.

Still having trouble finding an internship, though.

Semester went by really fast. Barely did any work or learned anything. No surprise I have Cs in all my classes.

Going to review with a classmate tonight.
Little nervous because I don't know stuff really well and I've got another final tomorrow, but this one is the biggest one I have before the break and I want to be ready. I'm nervous.
I have almost 10 finals to do before the end of february.
This year will suck dicks.

Besides grades being shit my roommate is a sissy and I get to drain my boiveries into all of his boiholes I might make him a boiwife for the time being best part is his feminine penis is broken do to SSRIs his little boiclit can't get hard

3 exams in 18 days
I should be studying but I'm fucking obsessed with Discord chats and what some cool writer guy thinks of me
Get me out of this hell lads

currently waiting to see if i failed out
might kms

I finished my Msc two years ago. For now I'm working in a lab of the same uni as a research assistant, but at least once a week I have a dream I'm back in school, and haven't gone to any classes all semester and it's almost time for finals, so I start looking at which classes I'll fail and whether or not I need those credits.

Scares the hell out of me.

Attached: jethro.jpg (386x456, 14K)

4 b's and 2 a's

I graduated lads with a degree in accounting. studying for the cpa exam in january, hopefully i get into a masters program

life is looking up for me

dropped out and moved back home now back to parents fighting i miss my cute dorm :(

Attached: tired.jpg (461x461, 97K)

>2 more days of studying
>tomorrow will be worse than today
>have gotten shit for that class every test
>in junior year and don't even know what I want my job to be, my meme degree hasn't taught me shit
>considering joining the military after college because I'm only here for a meme degree based on a pipe dream I had as a teenager anyway

Attached: zoomer vs boomer.png (1280x720, 528K)

Not what I wanted, I think I got about a 3.2 when I wanted something much better.
Sadly I think I might just be a brainlet since this is in a liberal arts major.

Attached: BFEB6EB6-3DDD-4014-B479-B4D2C4823C97.jpg (486x486, 27K)

lol I want to die. I still have another exam, but I just do not care anymore. Fuck.

>took the 2 hardest weeder classes in the Uni this semester with the 2 worst teachers
>feel completely fine that i passed Calc 2 with an A and Physics 50 with a B
>meanwhile i see brainlets stressing about their business calc finals and needing to get an 84% on their college algebra final to pass the course

Fucking brainlets don't deserve to be in Uni

finished my take home exams yesterday, day drinking right now. not an awful semester despite half assing it as i always did. finaly graduating next spring as a fucking 28 yo boomer and now im praying to get a job

Yeah, labs are cancer too if you're somewhat smart.
>Have group of girls
>getting along
>first exam
>"user how did you do?"
>110% got all the extra credit too
>literally stay in my room all day and study for all my classes cuz no social life
>"oh well, you're pretty smart huh. I never do well on exams"
>"he you should sit next to me next time help me out a bit"
>literally just want to use me as a tool
>not even smart, just slave away in my room
>Next exam, don't sit next to group
>they fail, I get everything and extra credit again
>don't talk to me, I just do all the work in lab now. Literally just a tool, and do too well in classes to be relatable
>maybe I should skip out on my school work and just stumble into random peoples parties and see if they accept me. I might be to straight edge. or it's because im 5'5" and ugly asf.....

Attached: Slavery.jpg (720x802, 44K)

>4.0 engineering but gonna be 70k in debt and still havent found an internship yet
im pretty fucked but not stressed about it

cont.
>back in highschool
>assigned seats
>partner with chick
>work together on assignments
>could you maybe do it?
>or we can hang out and do it, but actually I just remembered im busy
>end up doing project
>thanks user you're the best
>next project same thing
>fgt keeps trying to get with this girl
>makes some comment at me like "you know she only talks to you because you do all her work for you"
>It sucks to be smart because then girls still talk to you, but only to use you.

Attached: R9K.gif (265x260, 1023K)

Same here except I got 4 classes. Good luck user, hopefully you crush it.

cont.
>first year of uni
>girl is in my english group
Engineers have to take english its fucking stupid
>wow user your paper is really good.
>spend whole class peer reviewing my partners even though they spend like 5mins on mine
>help them get good grades
>wow thanks a ton
>girl stops showing up to class
>hey I emailed my paper to you can you edit it for me
>look at paper it's shit
>edit it, very suspicious im just being used AGAIN.
>Hey user can you help me with math homework in libaray I got us a room
>ignore her, done doing her work for her
>never hear from her again
>worst part is she had a bf I knew she wasn't interested in even being a friend, just plain using me to do her work
One more part

Attached: 1498779866662.jpg (1536x1246, 124K)

Im just sitting at home on break doing nothing because I have a torn thumb ligament waiting for my grades to be entered that will take another week or two even though some of my classes had only 2 assignments which were just the midterm and final so it should have been posted but the teacher is an incompetent shitter.

Were the same, except im so poor i get free college courtesy of the US Gov. and have only $400 saved with a 2.95 GPA as a finance major. I wonder what I couldve done with a music composition degree or something.

cont. Last part
>second year of uni
>chick partners up for science project
>did you read the lecture user?
>yeah, did you?
>no not yet
>project is due friday, it's monday
>want to do project in lib wed
>sure
>Wednesday rolls around, sorry I have lacrosse game
> thursday rolls around
>hey I didn't have time to do reading, you write notes down from the reading and Ill put them into our poster
>literally do all the hard work
>she literally does the arts and crafts easy shit using the information I write down
>presentation day
>she starts talking, basically goes over all the easy stuff first
>I talk for the other 35 minutes of lecture.
>Wow, what do you know we both get an A off of my hard work
Truth is if it was a dude, I woulda just said fuck off, but since its a girl you can't say that because then you're not a gentleman and you're an asshole. these no fucking logic with another that. Most "gentlemen" just do it to get an easy fuck anyways

Attached: 1520819272730.jpg (1000x809, 135K)

Dude sounds like it was fuckking annoying since you could hace spent all that time doing shit you actually enjoy, you should start grouping with people you know are more responsible or start slacking off if your partner isnt doing shit
At least you don't enjoy getting used by them

Yeah, I have grouped with people I trust before

I am just complaining that my only interaction with girls starts off good, and quickly turns into be being
"smart guy" and then I am just used for my willingness to get a good grade.

It's not even smarts, I just try really hard and girls especially take advantage of that

AAAANNNDDD on top of all that they act like I'm not humble after they still get shit grades and I don't.

It makes it seem like there are no girls that don't want something from you rather than you yourself. Most guys it seems accept this and just accept the fact that they can't find a girl they will like so they just find a girl they can fuck and fake the bare minimum to keep her on the hook.

Attached: cat.jpg (750x546, 49K)

Same.
Every since I got to Uni kids who were total fucking nerd in highschool.

(And I don't mean robots, I mean pretentious smart kids who are just fucking nerds.)

are now acting like they are even more badass in uni because they're always comparing themselves to you, and "uh now I werk
out bruh, and uh now memes are mainstream yeet!" so these closet homos actually are living the life even thought they are
nerds and should be robots like us.

Now it seems like these kids all get these nice internships and are making 20-30$ an hour. Meanwhile i'm going to have to
landscape again for 12$ an hour which I am convinced has left my eyes and ears permanently damaged even with hearing
protection and eye protection because stuff gets through.

It's frustrating. In high school they said our time would be college because nerds are popular in college
Now it's college and I guess I don't even fit in with the nerds anymore

Attached: 1522028480331.jpg (728x636, 50K)

Ive been pretending to go to cellege for neetbux for nearly 3 years. I finally decided to get my shit together. Tried to take 4 classes, only took 2. Failed one of the classes becuase laziness. Got an on the other. I probably have a shit gpa with most my grades being dropped and the few that remain being mostly Cs. I only have like 1-2 As.

If i don't do this i won't get neetbux and ill have to be a lower class wage slave instead of a higher class wageslave.

I can't express how awful it is to lie to relatives for 3 years. When they ask what classes im taking i avoid the subject. Im going to kill myself