OH GOD IT HURTS IT HURTS A GF IS THE LEAST OF MY FUCKING PROBLEMS YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS DEPRESSION STARTED KICKING IN...

OH GOD IT HURTS IT HURTS A GF IS THE LEAST OF MY FUCKING PROBLEMS YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGS DEPRESSION STARTED KICKING IN HARD AGAIN TODAY

Attached: I-It Hurts.jpg (1024x814, 57K)

what the fuck is wrong with you then come on let's have the details you detail withholding faggot

OH OH SO ONLY NOT YEARNING FOR A GF IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE WRONG WITH ME YOU FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOT

i just wanted to know what hurts so my immaculate intelligence can provide you a cure user. let's not be hasty

I WISH I KNEW THAT MY LIFE IS SO EMPTY AND I CAN'T PLEASE MYSELF AND SHRINK THAT VOID IN MY HEART

Are you a gamer? let's play chess while you're still alive. DL chess with friends on your phone, my username is ~*L1ght5p33D*~

do something challenging. Build a lego deathstar. Hack gaybook. Play me chess. Make a normie friend at a bar drinking less than 4 drinks.

I hope you're joking bud

"bud"???? I'll fucking murder you faggot

YOU COME AND TRY YOU FAGGOT I'M DEPRESSED AS SHIT AND YOU'RE RECOMMENDING MOBILE CHESS

Im not autistic I know what fucking piece of shit faggot worthless degenerate whores say and they say bud like that. Don't think your trolling anyone

You think YOU have it bad??? Every time I take a shit, I clog the fucking toilet. EVERY. TIME. EVERY. TOILET. So I have to wait until no one's in the house so I don't embarrass myself and make noise with the plunger.

what state do you live in. I live in california and i get two antidepressants and ritalin for free

I HOPE SOMEONE SHOVES YOU ON YOUR CLOGGED TOILET AND PERIODICALLY FLUSHES IT
AS IF I LIVE IN AMERIKEK AND I HAVE NO ANTIDESPRESSANTS

yea before i was on this shit I periodically committed acts of vandalism and alleged burglary etc. I spent over a year in jail and i'm 25. I just got pissed off and did stupid shit. Human beings are not meant to live indoors. Got to take drugs. Alcohol will fuck you over tho. find some weed or pharmaceuticals stat user

would you have advice for someone interested in starting antidepressants? (not op)
ive had the depressi spaghetti since i was 9, 18 now
tried a few different anti depressants in the past but never felt like anything stuck

Attached: download.jpg (184x160, 4K)

Yeah? Well, I hope you kill yourself. AND shit yourself profoundly while doing so. And that when some poor soul finds your disgusting, mangled, shit-covered corpse, they take pictures and post it on the internet. All over the internet. And that's the legacy you'll leave behind. You fucking nobody.

I take half of the lowest dose of paxil, even though its a pain in the ass to split apart, because it makes it hard as fuck to bust a nut. When i was taking the full dose I literally couldn't cum which is essential for my daily routine. I still drink at night and sometimes fuck up and do stupid shit but THANK GOD... or whatever...(satan)... that I havn't been arrested again yet because I think i don't have to drink AS much as I did before.

Fuck of crybaby you don't even hear voices and you are not followed by the CIA.
t. schizo

you spelled off wrong. Also how do you know who is followed by the CIA. anyone who types bomb on a web browser is followed at least temporarily

I have really bad schizophrenia I've had super bad delusions of my thought being read by the CIA and being the next messiah for the last 7 years since I've been 18. Is this what you have too? I hate it so much sometimes its unbearable

My iq dropped 13 points after onset of schizophrenia so excuse me for my spelling error. And somebodies were definitely following me in my delusional experience until I snapped and was sent to the psych ward.
I feel you, brother

I think it could possibly be a dopamine reaction, as both CIA notoriety and being god are super rewarding propositions. Unfortunately knowing does not defeat the subconscious.