STOP REPLYING TO GARBAGE

I doubt I can get through to anyone, but on the off chance even one person will get something from this I'll take a shot at it.
For those clearly new to this board, let me explain something. You see threads like pic related? This is what we call bait threads. Really any threads involving 'bwaaah I am lonely girl if ooonly I had bf :(' are made by disgusting, hairy guys only looking to get replies. You might think "well, I may as well take a shot what's the worst that could happen?" So you'll reply with a very embarrassing line to try to pick up this "female" which leads to nothing. The guy on the other end isn't going to reply, he's already gotten what he wanted. You might think "it's no harm, just one reply" right? You have to think of the bigger picture, because on this same board there are likely ten, twenty, thirty guys all thinking the exact same thing. So what does this end up causing? Thirty replies to a thread that is completely worthless, that is so obviously fake and fishing for replies keeps getting bumped and bumped. Each time you go ahead and reply to these low effort bait threads you are actively contributing to turning this board worse and worse. And if you don't care, then think of it this way, each time you reply you are wasting time you could be spending in other threads that could potentially contain an actual female. Stop being a thirsty fuckboy and falling for the first line you see, take a moment to quit thinking with your dick and see how dumb you're being by mindlessly tossing replies to obvious bait. YOU are the cancer that's causing this place to become more of a cesspool every day, take a simple step to make it a little less shitty.

Attached: trash.png (172x264, 53K)

but if she really does have the money she should be investing in Gwadar

Attached: GwadarPort.jpg (735x467, 114K)

Gays like you are cancer. Hating on females while wanting more gay and tranny threads.

FUCK OFF YOUR TRYING TO TAKE HER FOR YOURSELF, SHES MINE

I don't get what actual good threads are though? Do we need another thread complaining about roasties?

you take this board way to seriously, you needa chill bro, the r9k belongs to us, ya lost the war a long time ago, and also you needa get laid lmao

Attached: o7e1nvudrro11.jpg (367x245, 14K)

Way to go user, take this bump

Attached: FB_IMG_15447399342974761.jpg (1068x1137, 398K)

what was wrong with you can post threads about things you're interested in

i love you user thank you for being you
im not op i just wanted to declare that i care about you

Thanks user, i love you too! That was nice

You reached this epiphany today ?

Attached: 10.gif (506x500, 22K)

you are very stupid user, the point of this thread is to raise awareness, not to brag about how he realized this.

>raise awareness
it won't solve anything to make everyone stop replying to all the threads in the catalog.we need people to post things we can talk about like

Even newfaggots know it's bait. It's just that moderation hates Jow Forums culture and lets us be spammed.

I'm not trying to say he was bragging or anything. I just thought that this was a given and everyone actually knows that but they still refute the idea of replying to shitty threads since according to them "That's what makes this board. Wait, you do not want a mommy e gf that would rub your tummy ? n-normie"

Attached: 13.gif (624x720, 996K)

>he doesn't feed the bait
This place is lost to faggy generals. Just let it happen.

This board is full of normalfags now, it's over since 2016

>if you can't beat something you hate join it
The worst of normalfaggot logic. Extreme faggot enabler.

The sticky to not post self is from last year just to remind you how slow time goes by user.

OP if you were as astute as you believe the bait thread you point out isn't the worst offender. r9k has become the home of homos but not constructive discourse but perverts that deny their sexuality while encouraging detailed description of each others penis and butthole. Many days three similar threads of 300+ replies will be on the first page, painting word pictures of the length, circumference and foreskin yet refer to it as their feminine penis. Shortly followed with links for all to view or hear the obvious man voice offer their boipussy.

So OP all I can conclude is you are one of the homos and your thread is an attempt to drive straight but frustrated males away from the board so you can have it for your perversion since lgbt is a blue board.

2016 was when all the phoneposters came over, at least i feel like that.

everybody knows that already op, let people larp in peace.

No, brainlet. I'm saying the bait is more interesting than the endless wannabe /d/ threads.

What is gwadar and why should i invest in it