The game changer is coming, time for you to shape up

The game changer is coming, time for you to shape up.

thesun.co.uk/news/5374238/blokes-natural-penis-enlargement/
>BLOKES could soon get a "natural" penis enlargement using stem cells extracted from their own stomach.
>The controversial technique has already been used to boost women's breasts and make their bottoms perkier.
>Now one company claims it could add three inches to a fella's willy - at a cost of around 5,000.
>StemProtect has hailed the procedure as the "new age of cosmetic surgery" because of the natural-looking results it is said to achieve.
>It involves extracting flab from a man's stomach and enriching it in a lab before reinjecting it back into their todger.
>The more fat injected, the bigger the result.
>The lab processing increases the concentration of stem cells - naturally occurring regenerative cells found within the fat.
>The hope is that this slashes the chances of transferred fat cells dying or being absorbed into the blood stream - giving a long-term boost.
>The procedure does not use silicone or artificial fillers and because the cells come from the patient's own body there is less chance of complications.
>Mark Hall, from StemProtect, a stem cell bank, said: "We're entering a new age of cosmetic surgery."

Don't forget about the red onions as well.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
Fresh onion juice enhanced copulatory behavior in male rats with and without paroxetine-induced sexual dysfunction.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
Evaluation of androgenic activity of allium cepa on spermatogenesis in the rat.

Attached: 1529114586994.jpg (3000x2345, 885K)

>today op was not a faggot
posting some redpills too

Attached: youshallknowthefaggotbyhismark.png (2484x2072, 1.84M)

Doctors can't even get rid of ingrown toenails.

I'm ignoring bullshit. Only drugs comfort food and tv shows matter in life. Occasionally books and video games, but nothing else. Especailly not doctors' shit.

Poor sucker is gonna spend a while as someone's live-in cum dumpster until he's all used up and thrown in some dark alley where he's gonna sell his ass to a bum in exchange for a place to sleep and some bread collected from the trash.

Attached: 065037b0b8eb411961cdc296b695efd20cf04d528f32dcb12e27daab31d3ffa1.png (564x673, 630K)

Good for those guys with problems there, but size or not getting it up isn't the problem.

I mean, what will having more meat that women do not want inside them gain me?

The self-confidence to make them want it

It does not really improve your confidence when there wasn't any deficit before.

The motivation then. What is it that it's missing?

what a cringe faggot. he probably made this screencap himself.

Attached: 1536219907753.gif (182x250, 78K)

based as fuck, bumping this

unironically this

bitches can smell lack of self-confidence from a mile away, besides, it would be pretty fucking cock to have a big fat cock in general.

>tfw people assume you are insanely strong but then realize that you have an insanely cute voice as per thyroid inbalance

Attached: Mweh.jpg (1440x1080, 1.1M)

based self improvement user.lost 30 pounds recently.We're gonna make it lads

Attached: 1538960082555.jpg (360x323, 42K)

Dude, I can have a 27cm schlong if this is legit. Why in the world would I not want that?

That doesn't change the game, it just reinforces it.

Attached: (Megaloceros+giganteus).jpg (960x720, 77K)

Fuckign based thread

There's this voice exercise, ding dong king kong bing bong, linger on nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg as much as you can.

Bump7235

I don't give a fuck about how small my dick is I just want my foreskin back.

aero is a cancerous subhuman. /cow/ had some fun a few months ago and compiled an entire dox on him, it has a link to his mother's youtube channel too. feel free to go tell her why she failed as a parent.

Go the fuck away schlomo. What the duck is why the slide threads? Dick size isnt part of self improvement, just cause you add some shit about onions at the end of your plastic surgery advertisement doesnt make it stealthy. Leave your dick insecurity somewhere else and post some useful shit about working out instead if you are actually not a shill.

That's also achievable through stem cell research, it will be possible to regenerate it eventually.
Dumbfuck posted his zip code in /soc/, with his last name known it was piss easy for them to find his house, owned by his mother.
Seriously? Ask just about anyone if they'd like an extra 1-2-3 inches and see what the answer will be.

>Doctors can't even get rid of ingrown toenails

This. Just posting studies/articles that oversell research for clicks as if something huge is about to happen is ignorance to the fact change is very gradual. Medicine isn't some video game release date, it has several stages released to increasing amounts of people.

If you find a BACKED BY DOCTORS MIRACLE PILL it either already exists and its shitty enough nobody is pushing it, or its still on the drawing board, where most ideas die the very next step.