I've never really wanted a relationship or sex before I find the right one, a perfect girl for me...

I've never really wanted a relationship or sex before I find the right one, a perfect girl for me. I've never been one of those guys that simply attach to any girl they can get, out of desperation.

But then my 29yo virgin friend started fucking women all of a sudden. I never saw it coming, I honestly believed he'd never get anyone.
And suddenly I started feeling like I need to find someone, anyone. If my peer is enjoying women, I wanna cuddle and fucc too.
It's weird.
How does my friend fucking make me desperate to fuck too?
Then I realized this is why guys are so hellbent on fucking. It's collective pressure.

Attached: redpill-gfmeme.png (1082x1126, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFaEkRtdRoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah same thing for me except i still dont care but my friend is pressuring me into getting a gf and makes me feel bad about not having one intentionally
i dont really have a huge interest in spending a ton of time with some vapid whore like he seems to enjoy, but he keeps leveraging the social weight of it like a huge faggot

Yeah my friend got all high and mighty after having sex.
It pisses me off.

who cares tho

neck urself

The only time I've ever """"wanted"""" a girlfriend was to prove to my high school friends, who abandoned me because they thought I was gay, I wasn't gay.

Whenever people ask me if I'm gay because I'm still single, I say to them I'd have a boyfriend if I was gay, wouldn't I.

>someone's alone
>they must be gay
Shit logic. More like asexual or incel.

>asexual
Doesn't exist. It's incel cope.

>the basic istinct to reproduce isn't real
dude breathing is a social construct duuuudee

Attached: 1454611088927.jpg (650x895, 139K)

If you go down that path you'd have to say many other things are just cope too, like transgenderism.

I literally have no desire to reproduce. Imagine fucking your life so bad you have to change diapers all day and take care of a screaming diarrhea machine.

>If you go down that path you'd have to say many other things are just cope too, like transgenderism.
...Yes?

Only in the sense that I entertain a girlfriend might help me out of my rut, but I know that's grass-is-greener bullshit. I have a default setting and it will survive the novelty of any circumstance. This is what life is.

Attached: 1535143725238.jpg (640x634, 37K)

>I literally have no desire to reproduce. >Imagine fucking your life so bad you have to change diapers all day and take care of a screaming diarrhea machine.
It's not about you, self-centered normalfag. It's supposed to be a sacrifice in favor of the collective, but as long as you only consider it from your perspective yeah, playing vidya all day is probably more fun on the short term.
>but muh overpopulation
Only happening in the third world, Europe and the US are getting older and the Ponzi scheme is blowing up.
Reminder
>you'll never impregnate a woman
>you'll never have a boy
>you'll never teach him how to read
>you'll never play sports with him
>you'll never see him graduate
>you'll never leave something behind
>you will let down all your ancestors who cucked up and had children for the greater good
>you'll never be loved by anyone (roasties aren't capable of love, keep that in mind)
>you and your wife will grow old alone and possibly die slowly as there's nobody to assist you or take you to the hospital if you're sick

Attached: 133713371239970981488.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

i want to get a blowjob everyday from a hot chick simple as that

If someone asks me why i don't have a girlfriend i just say im gay, if they ask me about my taste in guys i judt say i just give the most unrealistic expectations, easy way to get through that topic though thankfully i barely get into that situation.

>How does my friend fucking make me desperate to fuck too?

the opposite for me. my best friend is Chad and women gave him HIV. also women cheated on him and blackmail him. also I think women are going to get him killed because he is messing with married women and some of them are married to abusive drug addicts. The bad boy type that will probably kill you for trying to steal their girl.

I'm studying to be a doctor. Thus I have no debt to this society, and ironically the ones who shouldn't reproduce are reproducing because women go for IQ 80 junkies for the excitement.

>One of the biggest reasons why you want a gf is because you see round buttocks around you on a daily basis.

As men become more woke and independent, women up the ante by wearing skimpy clothing on purpose.
They're luring you into shit relationships and babby making.

Attached: 649d042d57373687c688c09df31145fd.jpg (500x366, 34K)

shut the fuck up you animeposting faggot stop trying to rationalize your fetish

>studying to be a doctor
>probably has good genes
>prefers not spreading them and leave the world at the mercy of 85 IQ niggers
Nice defeatism fag. Just as a soldier who leaves the battlefield when the situation gets hard, the individual responsability for wasting your good genes and therefore making it harder for everyone falls on you.
Hell, being a doctor makes it even worse since you'll probably be saving people with weak genes who are free to and will reproduce as much as they want.
>the basic istinct to reproduce and spread life, shared by all living creatures on this earth, is a "fetish"
Stop projecting and face reality, tranny.

Attached: 1544806420229.jpg (634x634, 67K)

Gays generally don't get boyfriends. They just fuck each other until they die.
I'm anti-degeneracy hence why I'm here as an incel

you are right women are getting desperate by throwing sex but men are not falling for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFaEkRtdRoM

The right one got fucked in all Three holes by Chad. Your plan A is out the window, and it won't be long before Chad plows his Cock through all aceeptable backups until you're left With the disgusting trash that Chad doesn't wanna fuck.

Chad is just like you, he likes to fuck what you like to fuck. Only difference is that he can. The end result is that Chad fucks everyone you want to fuck way before you ever did. While there are just a few Chads, there are an endless supply With women who want to fuck Chad.

So you have women who have fucked thirty Chads before settling With you. You have Chads who just fucks endless scores of women, a New one everyday. That exists man, you better believe it, it is a job in the valley. Like there are whores who prostitute themselves every night.

And then there are the women who are so ugly that nobody would like to fuck them. But you're not gonna have a woman who anyone would like to fuck not be fucked by Chad. He will be up in that pussy fast. You can't compete against Chad.

You are fucked, this conversation doesn't really serve much of a purpose, because you're acting as if you're in Control of shit when you're not. You are a Genetic cuck, Your purpose is to die, nature wants to weed you out. Chad and Stacy is the semen and eggs that really matters.

"Peers" are of no interest to robots, you smell normie.
I want a gf, because I for one need a reason to strive for more than just survival and self-maintenance. If one is not forthcoming, vidya and fapping it is.

isn't it blue pilled to convince yourself that you "never even wanted a gf"

My libido is dying and it concerns me.
That being said it kinda helps me cope. Now I can focus on working out and shit.

I have those moments as well. Just a few steps away from 30 makes me think about my life, but in the end I think I enjoy my lonely life. I mean at this point I can never change my habits and I guess it would be a pain to share my life with someone. Both for me and for nonexisting her.

However I will feel regret till the very end. Just yesterday I had a dream about a girl I was in love with back in high school. We were at a local pub after classes with our group of friends (like we used to do on fridays) and I tried to talk to her and she was ignoring me all the time and keep talking to my male friends.
Back then it was never like that, but my mind fucks with me all the time. I felt like shit when woke up.

Attached: 17104708bdbdc1ecomment_fzZcAR7gwzEZ.jpg (1000x1221, 224K)

I don't want anything. I have bigger issues and it's not like i would want a relationship if those problems were solved. I just find that shit completly pointless. I don't really fap either maybe my testosterone is pretty low which i really don't mind.

I want a girlfriend. Having someone be by your side and love you is a nice feeling. Also, pussy feels great

>Y-you don't WANT a nice computer
>Th-that's just a s-social concept

Attached: 1525520946106.jpg (319x319, 16K)

I always laugh at this strip, it's magical.

I don't know what I want.
Truth be told, I want to be rid of human sexuality. Genuinely, it has done nothing but cause me pain.
I would have rather been born a hermaphrodite that is asexual than a heterosexual undesirable
>Sad_frog.png
>mfw all I want out of this life is to not feel these terrible pangs of whatever it is

Attached: 1542801390849.jpg (408x250, 45K)

I've not once in my life met a woman who would meet my standards. Not my fault, it's theirs.

This. Women these days suck so bad that declining birth rates are directly caused by men not wanting to marry them.
Nobody wants to provide for a demanding, cheating, used up bitch.

Personally I think that if the woman didn't stay a virgin until marriage, she's not serious about marriage.

It's so depressing how soi and neutered modern males are.
No wonder girls are sluts, you're the most useless males on the planet
Women are responding to biology and you're here collecting plastic anime figurines and being sad no girl wants to waste her instincts on you.
The only reason why chad gets all the pussy is because the pool for men fit to breed has gotten vastly smaller. If you weren't a bunch of pathetic pussies, feminists wouldn't have even been a real problem.
I can't wait to fill my wife with babies.

Sticky this post for future virgins.
You want a girlfriend for at least one of these reasons:

1. They look good, especially now that they cocktease you 24/7 with yoga pants that tell you exactly how their ass is shaped. You see something that your brain interprets as the best thing ever, and you need to own that thing. You don't really want a relationship, you want to own the shape of someone's ass. Sometimes a picture of the ass and a tissue fix this.

2. People around you have gf's so you get the idea you're being left out and need to prove your worth. You seek validation to feel good about yourself.

3. You actually love someone and want to spend the rest of your life with her as equals. (actually the rarest and only good reason for a relationship)

Attached: modern pants.png (360x371, 114K)

I don't want a girlfriend, I want validation, and I recognize by now that having a girlfriend is a low and submissive level of validation. All girls can have multiple men, if you can't have multiple women you're below all women and any relationship you form with them will be inherently submissive and I hate validated submissives, they're the most soulless people and I won't be one.

Nicely recognized pattern. That's probably accurate.

Personally I've thought that I don't want to be dependent on the validation of a weaker person than me. Let's be honest, I've never met a woman my age who'd surpass me as a person. Milves don't count.