How does it feel?

About 70% of millennial men are expected to marry
>the lowest number ever
About 60% of millennial men will become fathers
>in modern times this was only true from the nations that lost so many men in WWI
Even in Gen X 80% of men married & were fathers
How does it feel that no woman will ever swear to be yours?
How does it feel to know your line ends with you?
How does it feel to know you will never have a young child shout Daddy! and run to you for a hug, their heart full of love?
How does it feel to know there will be no one to hold your hand as you die, mourn your death, or even remember you?

Attached: C13D5A16-7F5E-4571-89B1-071A4BE25221.jpg (962x1350, 693K)

Less people need to marry. The power must remain in few hands.

It feels good knowing that millions of people will never reach spiritual peaks in their lives.

I hate it
I wish it was not true
I failed evolution...

>How does it feel that no woman will ever swear to be yours?

Good, they're worth about as much as shit desu.

Yes Goyim, doubt, pessimism, depression, self loathing! No Hope! Yes!!! YESSS!!!

Don't channel your hatred of anything into something productive! JUST HATE YOURSELF!!!

Donate sperm. Then evolution hasn't failed.

It feels fucking awful.

Yeah, yeah whatever. It's beyond my control, I was destined to be involuntarily celibate. Besides my true love is for swords.

Attached: single-hand-sword-with-wheel-pommel_2.jpg (650x438, 52K)

Can't see getting less lies and broken vows as a bad thing
>How does it feel to know your line ends with you?
Not much problem with that desu. I want sex, not a brat
>How does it feel to know you will never have a young child shout Daddy! and run to you for a hug, their heart full of love?
See above, way to pick a rare picturesque nice moment out of a day full of annoyances and stress
>How does it feel to know there will be no one to hold your hand as you die, mourn your death, or even remember you?
Look at how many people WITH kids and grandkids are still dying alone in retirements homes or shitty apartments that looks like club toilet on sunday morning. And the rest is sort of irrelevant since you are not around for it.

>5 feet 7 inches, 185 lbs
>only hs, min wage job for 40 days 4 years ago
>asthma, allergies, father dead of heart attack at 44, mom dead of cancer at 46
I could not donate sperm if I paid

>sour grapes
Translated that for you

>something productive
Like making you some shekels?

swords are fucking based

Yes. Don't be like a nig living off welfare.

Why not me, too?
What did I do to deserve this hell?

Attached: D84E25BA-28A9-46D1-BCF9-299E373A9183.jpg (891x1247, 587K)

>70%+ divorce rate
Grapes or russian roulette bullets?

You got that right, I own like 8 of them.

Attached: AH4324_2_l.jpg (2629x651, 567K)

>It's beyond my control that I never try anything that would get me a gf
>It's beyond my control to not create a tinder or go to bars
This is what incels actually believe.

Why not? Society is of no value for those that get no pussy.

>making shit up
Divorce rate of first marriages has been dropping for 45 years, it is less than 10%

I want it so much it hurts.

Attached: 5330FBAD-8446-4F1F-9D25-4F55F372CB87.jpg (864x866, 573K)

l wish I just had a war to die in.
That's all men like me are good for.

Stop this nonsense, I know who I am better than you ever will. Why does my celibacy bother you so? Are you some type of sword hating faggot?

Attached: Devil's Edge - Greek Xiphos with Wood Grip.jpg (1683x3154, 1.29M)

Then you must know that you have chosen to be celibate.

My grandfather was the oldest of 9 children.
My father one of 6 children.
I am the youngest of 7.
Just after I turned 19 a guy in the neighborhood died. He had never married, no kids, all siblings dead.
It was 3 weeks before anyone realized he was dead.
When we heard about it my dad looked at me funny.
That weekend when my oldest brother heard of it he gave me the exact same look.
That was 8 years ago.
I get it now

I would never have been one of them anyway so it doesn't matter.

Attached: 11333481_379469565579331_2083791215_n.jpg (640x640, 81K)

I did not choose, maybe I chose to give up maybe but prior to that and after I did not choose. I don't lament over it, I have swords to keep me company.

Attached: Devil's Edge - Short Kopis with Bone Grip.jpg (1663x2228, 725K)

Fear not, death is death and there is no need to worry how long it takes for your corpse to be discovered as your spirit has left this world.

>a man is born
>he lives
>he dies
Is it too much to ask that a woman love me during?

I like your taste in swords user, I was thinking about buying a bronze mace head from KOA in the near future. The one with the sneering grin looks like it would be fun to bash a nogs head in.

You could choose to un-give up. And find a girl who is into swords.

Such is our struggle
Maces are a whole other topic the closest thing I own to a bludgeon is pic related. Also KOA are excellent, I've never been disappointed with them.

Attached: AA213_l.jpg (659x1186, 139K)

Pretty fuckin good.
>How does it feel to know you will never have a young child shout Daddy! and run to you for a hug, their heart full of love?
Oh no! What a huge loss. Really reconsidering living a life that lets me save money, time, sleep and children-induced migraines now...
>How does it feel to know there will be no one to hold your hand as you die, mourn your death, or even remember you?
Apathetic.

>About 70% of millennial men are expected to marry
it's worse than that, the other 27% will have sex and i'm not one of them,

about 50% of men are overweight/underweight gamers who can't solve a 2nd grade math problem

let the world be free of these morons.

Couldn't care less. The white race is doomed to be bred out of existence and replaced with a slave class of low IQ, double-barrel named mulattos.

I am genetic sewage and deserve NOTHING. The black savage and the muslim crusader will outbreed my kind 10-1. And there is nothing that can be done about it.

More like 29%. And how do you know you are not one of them?

I'm not worried about it, women will never be a shortage in my life, I have noticed this to be true specially as I get older, what I'm worried about however is finding the right girl.

Attached: popping-the-question-8.png (1000x667, 231K)

>how do you know you are not one of them?
why would you ask that? I'm a 25 year old virgin, most people at that age already had sex, I've read that 97% of people who die are non virgin so I'm in the minority

>Tfw the 'right girl' also happens to be your former bully from childhood and adolescence.

Feels weird, but I'm still gonna put a ring on it.

Attached: 32069367_p0.jpg (1600x1428, 1.3M)

You did nothing in between being born and dying and still expect to be given a woman.

At the very least a man can do himself a favour and buy a sword.

Attached: Deepeeka - Fulham Gladius.jpg (1342x2456, 733K)

Don't even try the laughable "u must deserve one" spiel, there are more than enough undeserving fuckbois and deserving neverloved males to prove you wrong.

Marriage stat is irrelevant. People in our generation don't see it as a big deal. The low numbers of breeding is alarming tho

See
Whistling past the graveyard

There is nothing more pathetic than a man who can't dream of anything higher than laying with a woman.

Who said Deserve, you sperg?
And what did any woman do in comparison?

>people in our generation dont see it as a big deal
That is damning

A man sitting by a river full of water and fish shaded by apple trees has the surplus to allow him to sometimes think of art & music.
A man deep in the desert can only think of water.
Telling a man dying of thirst he is contemptible for not writing an opera is the sign of a callous man

There are still a fair amount of virgins at 25. It's not like people don't lose their virginity after 25 or even after 30.

My father had this. And his father. So on back thousands of years.
But not me

Attached: 19658D0B-DF03-40CF-B81F-C3B3F13E88E4.jpg (737x1039, 529K)

I use women for what they are good for.. Sex. I don't want any of that faggoty shit you mentioned becuse I'm not a pussy nor retarded.

I won't dream before my needs are filled.

Translation
>I visit a prostitute 6 times a year and cry afterward

Yes, you are literally dying of thirst. Maybe if you stopped being a thirsty bastard you'd get something to drink.

Better than ending up thinking "oh damn I have get home to the harpy now" everyday after 2 years.

Unfortunately, some guys are just born ugly and die alone. That's just life.

I accepted my empty future years ago. Now I don't cry about being lonely anymore. Feels good.

Attached: 1530891170820.jpg (400x400, 26K)

If there was no thirst for girls, who the fuck would endure their bullshit in the first place?

Well, OP, I'm willing to admit it doesn't feel great. Not too worried about the child stuff. My family has a long history of really severe mental illness, and I've got that as well so I don't really think it's a good idea to continue the line. Lot of unhappy people in it.

I do sometimes wish I had a girlfriend, but I struggle with alcoholism and severe obsessive compulsive disorder and I can see why that wouldn't be too much fun for them to put up with. In a dead end job and failed out of school as well. Hoping to turn things around soon though, so who knows?

Anyways, thanks for the questions. Gave me some motivation to try and get things done today, and some motivation to take a look at myself and ask why I'm struggling so much. Hope you have a solid day, man!

Attached: t5Q5RlG.png (948x1024, 439K)

Feels bad, but when my only options are fatties, single mothers and feminists with short pink hair, I'll stay single. Men don't want to marry those and for good reason.

not just you, but if your father didn't have any other children to pass the torch, he failed too, and if your cousins don't reproduce, your grandfather failed too.

I'm going to make it one way or another. My sister has a daughter now, so it's not like i'm failing anyone other than myself if I fail, but that's unacceptable. I will raise my own child some day.

Don't blame them at all
Bittersweet but I don't want to pass on the myriad of physical and mental disease that runs in my family

I'm sure if I get lonely enough I can find some desperate single mom who needs free daycare
People will remember me, maybe mourn my death for a couple of days and move on. I don't think I really want anyone to hold my hand as I die that shits weird senpai

I want to have a gf but I'd rather die alone than marry or have children. Even if marriage goes good at first shit will get old after 2-3 years and I'll end up worse than before

>maybe if you stopped wanting water the desert would bloom
Damn, you are stupid.

A simple
>yes
would have been easier

Thanks
I am trying to push forward